Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 37334
-
10-08-22 00:53 #26849Senior Member

Posts: 37Steph
I decided to try my luck on a unknown and it really worked out.
I've never had an actual GFE until tonight. This woman took everything out of me, then begged for more.
No signs of demons and is in shape. She responds to text well, takes doggy like there's no tomorrow.
She does set a timer on her phone but doesn't look at it once it is set. She truly has her attention on you.
Damage was 25 o.
Please guys treat her well.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/392846370016
-
10-07-22 23:38 #26848Regular Member

Posts: 1Steph is real
Can confirm she is real I saw her today at a very good hotel discreet location. She doesn't smoke the room was clean. No signs of drug use. She definitely is GFE and I would say gives one of the best BBBJ I've had ever. She is Greek friendly and also BBFS friendly with extra donations. Cute girl not hot but cute like a girl next door type. I would say looks 5 or 6 out of 10 and performance and attitude was 9 out of 10. Now she is a little thick so if that's not your cup of tea she might not be for you but she isn't obese or very overweight just a little on the thicker side. I would consider her maybe a very small bbw. She gets very into all positions and is def loud! She mentioned she won't be in the area to long. We did Hh damage was 1. 5 she is a sweet girl super nice. I would repeat if she sticks around the area.
Originally Posted by Plectrum
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 23:03 #26847Senior Member

Posts: 171Redbone
Damn speaking of Redbone when will she be finished vacationing. LEO fucking up the fun. Wish they would focus all their attention on violence.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 23:01 #26846Senior Member

Posts: 29Van
Last time I saw her about a month ago he was in a van parked in the back. He seemed pretty harmless and was just chillin foreal. I think she texts him before the session (once you come into the room) and once it ends for her protection. I asked her about him and she confirmed he is her handler. I'd repeat more often but she's a long hike for me.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 22:54 #26845Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40
-
10-07-22 22:53 #26844Senior Member

Posts: 124Sally
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/46381071
Originally Posted by LocalFan254
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 22:49 #26843Senior Member

Posts: 28What can you share with us about jewel? Do you have a post link, any pics or contact info?
Originally Posted by Papee29
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 22:08 #26842Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40Lola
Any information on this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/94506374
-
10-07-22 21:54 #26841Senior Member

Posts: 39Steph not so GFE
This was the interaction I had said the phone wasn't in service.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
So I'm saying probably a fake.
They replied within a second of each text.
-
10-07-22 21:13 #26840Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40Jewel
Jewel that was at the Roadway in Hopewell reached out to me, she needs help as far as business.
-
10-07-22 21:12 #26839Senior Member

Posts: 1449I'm with Geronimo. I use to see redbone by the diamond and her handler would hang around one time we both tagged her and she didn't charge me LOL. Most are just there to make sure they don't get beat up or robbed. I throw him a 20 just to be cool. It works and they remember that shit. I'm more mindful of the stickup boys that hangout outside the notels. They the ones you got to watch.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 18:32 #26838Asshole

Posts: 567Google image search reveals a few posts out of Springfield Ma. And Albany NY area. Check the boards in those areas.
Originally Posted by WhamBalls
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 18:32 #26837Regular Member

Posts: 9When Harry met Sally
Any link for profile?
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 18:21 #26836Senior Member

Posts: 124Sally
I've seen her twice and make a point of getting there early and scanning the parking lot. Also I have taken different flights of steps to get to her room and haven't seen him. I do the bathroom check and everything is clear. She is my #1.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 16:16 #26835Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40Cutie with a booty aka Saffire
She's not screening keep trying.








Reply With Quote






