Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 37329
-
10-07-22 22:53 #26844Senior Member

Posts: 124Sally
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/46381071
Originally Posted by LocalFan254
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 22:49 #26843Senior Member

Posts: 28What can you share with us about jewel? Do you have a post link, any pics or contact info?
Originally Posted by Papee29
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 22:08 #26842Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40Lola
Any information on this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/94506374
-
10-07-22 21:54 #26841Senior Member

Posts: 39Steph not so GFE
This was the interaction I had said the phone wasn't in service.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
So I'm saying probably a fake.
They replied within a second of each text.
-
10-07-22 21:13 #26840Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40Jewel
Jewel that was at the Roadway in Hopewell reached out to me, she needs help as far as business.
-
10-07-22 21:12 #26839Senior Member

Posts: 1449I'm with Geronimo. I use to see redbone by the diamond and her handler would hang around one time we both tagged her and she didn't charge me LOL. Most are just there to make sure they don't get beat up or robbed. I throw him a 20 just to be cool. It works and they remember that shit. I'm more mindful of the stickup boys that hangout outside the notels. They the ones you got to watch.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 18:32 #26838Asshole

Posts: 567Google image search reveals a few posts out of Springfield Ma. And Albany NY area. Check the boards in those areas.
Originally Posted by WhamBalls
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 18:32 #26837Regular Member

Posts: 9When Harry met Sally
Any link for profile?
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 18:21 #26836Senior Member

Posts: 124Sally
I've seen her twice and make a point of getting there early and scanning the parking lot. Also I have taken different flights of steps to get to her room and haven't seen him. I do the bathroom check and everything is clear. She is my #1.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 16:16 #26835Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40Cutie with a booty aka Saffire
She's not screening keep trying.
-
10-07-22 15:50 #26834Senior Member

Posts: 72Steph
Anyone seen her?
I don't see any reports with her name in the last couple years.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/975066934141
-
10-07-22 15:34 #26833Senior Member

Posts: 581Just me?
Maybe it's just me but I don't like to have any 3rd party observers around even if it's another girl. My motto is "if you're not there to play then stay away". Again just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 15:30 #26832Senior Member

Posts: 581Who is this. Please add link or dm contact info. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 15:29 #26831Senior Member

Posts: 581Questionable
I have made several attempts to see her using different numbers and never got any response. If you see her please report back.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 14:03 #26830Senior Member

Posts: 192Info
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/579973426672
Anyone seen her? Looks good but I don't want to be screened.










Reply With Quote



