Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 752 802 1202 1702 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 37361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26846

    Van

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice and make a point of getting there early and scanning the parking lot. Also I have taken different flights of steps to get to her room and haven't seen him. I do the bathroom check and everything is clear. She is my #1.
    Last time I saw her about a month ago he was in a van parked in the back. He seemed pretty harmless and was just chillin foreal. I think she texts him before the session (once you come into the room) and once it ends for her protection. I asked her about him and she confirmed he is her handler. I'd repeat more often but she's a long hike for me.

  2. #26845
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40

  3. #26844

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalFan254  [View Original Post]
    Any link for profile?
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/46381071

  4. #26843
    Quote Originally Posted by Papee29  [View Original Post]
    Jewel that was at the Roadway in Hopewell reached out to me, she needs help as far as business.
    What can you share with us about jewel? Do you have a post link, any pics or contact info?

  5. #26842
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40

    Lola


  6. #26841

    Steph not so GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Google image search reveals a few posts out of Springfield Ma. And Albany NY area. Check the boards in those areas.
    This was the interaction I had said the phone wasn't in service.

    So I'm saying probably a fake.

    They replied within a second of each text.

  7. #26840
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40

    Jewel

    Jewel that was at the Roadway in Hopewell reached out to me, she needs help as far as business.

  8. #26839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me but I don't like to have any 3rd party observers around even if it's another girl. My motto is "if you're not there to play then stay away". Again just my opinion.
    I'm with Geronimo. I use to see redbone by the diamond and her handler would hang around one time we both tagged her and she didn't charge me LOL. Most are just there to make sure they don't get beat up or robbed. I throw him a 20 just to be cool. It works and they remember that shit. I'm more mindful of the stickup boys that hangout outside the notels. They the ones you got to watch.

  9. #26838
    Quote Originally Posted by WhamBalls  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    I don't see any reports with her name in the last couple years.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/975066934141
    Google image search reveals a few posts out of Springfield Ma. And Albany NY area. Check the boards in those areas.

  10. #26837

    When Harry met Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice and make a point of getting there early and scanning the parking lot. Also I have taken different flights of steps to get to her room and haven't seen him. I do the bathroom check and everything is clear. She is my #1.
    Any link for profile?

  11. #26836

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to go see her but other posts talk about seeing her handler hanging around the room. Was that your experience?
    I've seen her twice and make a point of getting there early and scanning the parking lot. Also I have taken different flights of steps to get to her room and haven't seen him. I do the bathroom check and everything is clear. She is my #1.

  12. #26835
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40

    Cutie with a booty aka Saffire

    She's not screening keep trying.

  13. #26834

    Steph

    Anyone seen her?

    I don't see any reports with her name in the last couple years.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/975066934141

  14. #26833

    Just me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Man, it's no big deal he is a non factor, plus I'm not there to fuck her handler lmao. He can watch for all I care!!
    Maybe it's just me but I don't like to have any 3rd party observers around even if it's another girl. My motto is "if you're not there to play then stay away". Again just my opinion.

  15. #26832
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Yo, just got done seeing her off bells rd, unfortunately this is her last time coming to VA so she's here til th 17th. Met up with her and got to business. She got on top and rode til the cows came home LOL or until she came, then rolled over on her back and let me fold her up and pond til I filled the bag. Go see her she is worth every penny.
    Who is this. Please add link or dm contact info. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape