Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 37366
-
10-07-22 23:03 #26851Senior Member

Posts: 171Redbone
Damn speaking of Redbone when will she be finished vacationing. LEO fucking up the fun. Wish they would focus all their attention on violence.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 23:01 #26850Senior Member

Posts: 29Van
Last time I saw her about a month ago he was in a van parked in the back. He seemed pretty harmless and was just chillin foreal. I think she texts him before the session (once you come into the room) and once it ends for her protection. I asked her about him and she confirmed he is her handler. I'd repeat more often but she's a long hike for me.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 22:54 #26849Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40
-
10-07-22 22:53 #26848Senior Member

Posts: 124Sally
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/46381071
Originally Posted by LocalFan254
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 22:49 #26847Senior Member

Posts: 28What can you share with us about jewel? Do you have a post link, any pics or contact info?
Originally Posted by Papee29
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 22:08 #26846Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40Lola
Any information on this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/94506374
-
10-07-22 21:54 #26845Senior Member

Posts: 39Steph not so GFE
This was the interaction I had said the phone wasn't in service.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
So I'm saying probably a fake.
They replied within a second of each text.
-
10-07-22 21:13 #26844Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40Jewel
Jewel that was at the Roadway in Hopewell reached out to me, she needs help as far as business.
-
10-07-22 21:12 #26843Senior Member

Posts: 1449I'm with Geronimo. I use to see redbone by the diamond and her handler would hang around one time we both tagged her and she didn't charge me LOL. Most are just there to make sure they don't get beat up or robbed. I throw him a 20 just to be cool. It works and they remember that shit. I'm more mindful of the stickup boys that hangout outside the notels. They the ones you got to watch.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 18:32 #26842Asshole

Posts: 567Google image search reveals a few posts out of Springfield Ma. And Albany NY area. Check the boards in those areas.
Originally Posted by WhamBalls
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 18:32 #26841Regular Member

Posts: 9When Harry met Sally
Any link for profile?
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 18:21 #26840Senior Member

Posts: 124Sally
I've seen her twice and make a point of getting there early and scanning the parking lot. Also I have taken different flights of steps to get to her room and haven't seen him. I do the bathroom check and everything is clear. She is my #1.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 16:16 #26839Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40Cutie with a booty aka Saffire
She's not screening keep trying.
-
10-07-22 15:50 #26838Senior Member

Posts: 72Steph
Anyone seen her?
I don't see any reports with her name in the last couple years.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/975066934141
-
10-07-22 15:34 #26837Senior Member

Posts: 581Just me?
Maybe it's just me but I don't like to have any 3rd party observers around even if it's another girl. My motto is "if you're not there to play then stay away". Again just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




