Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 334 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 5004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4524

    Ritz Cabaret

    The Ritz hasn't been good since the mid 2019 IMO. Last time I was there was in last November.

  2. #4523
    Hot damn, the Ritz Cabaret has gone downhill. Seriously women with ugly unimaginative tattoos was unimaginable pre-covid, and the women are tipping the scale towards being over weight. And I've noticed the women have a larger sense of entitlement, and less likely to come up to you to offer a lap dance.

    The price for drinks has remained relatively the same compared to pre-covid times.

    I'd say * is a likely reason for these lower quality women. I don't even want to imagine how much worse the 'The Block' has gotten.

    Seriously the white women there were really un-appealing to look at compared to the non-fat nonwhites. I also recall going to Score right before the covid lock down, and the women there not something to write home about.

  3. #4522
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsPlayToDay1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried this 25 dollar all you can drink game day special at gentleman's gold club? Just wondering if it was legit. Also if anyone knows any extra friendly new dancers there, I'd love to know who to donate to.
    No idea about the $25 all you can drink game day special but I'm pretty sure with all the cameras in that place no girls are doing extras outside of light teasing.

  4. #4521

    Esxcape GPS

    Visiting from out of town and stopped by Excape. Cute girl Aria sits next to me and eventually makes standard VIP offer. . 6 per song with no guarantees. Lmfao. No way I'm shelling out what is the highest rate I've heard in the country to any girl at this club. Stay away from this place fellas. Better clubs nearby with much better mileage.

  5. #4520

    Open bar

    Anybody tried this 25 dollar all you can drink game day special at gentleman's gold club? Just wondering if it was legit. Also if anyone knows any extra friendly new dancers there, I'd love to know who to donate to.

  6. #4519

    Not necessarily live

    Quote Originally Posted by Visitor1980  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean "better choices and better deals for customers?" Absurd. There are none! Sexual activity has become even more prosecuted than before. Before, things like escorts and MPs were much safer than now. Nowadays, in order to see an escort on some dubious site, you have to provide id and leave a trail of personal info for vetting, which never happened before, and which no reasonable person would do. MPs have become decimated and the few obscure remaining ones are dangerous, unsafe, and have ugly masseuses, so MPs are out. Contrary to public opinion, you can't use modern dating apps like Tinder to meet women either, they're full of scammers and foreigners. In short, men are completely out of options if they want to see acceptable women, but that was not the case before. Given these developments the decline of the Block is terrible and the final nail in the coffin. There are no "better options," everything's getting worse for men compared to before. One additional note: a contributing factor is the decline of the white population. To be blunt, there are no white women anymore, or a lot fewer in the population. In the 2000s the Block still had attractive white women in good numbers and so did MPs.
    I guess what I meant is that many people are skipping live venues and going for online entertainment. I agree that the escort scene isn't what it used to be but I am guessing that the conditions for in-person entertainment have driven performers away and that entertainment consumers are moving where the entertainers are which is online.

    Not saying any of it is great but compared to what customers and providers go through on The Block, and I assume similar places, online, OF, MFC etc as well as SD sites are just less problematic to deal with. I can see why any woman who has the chance sells her talent where it is easiest.

  7. #4518

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    I went down to The Block for the first time in a long time last week and walked into Circus first since it was the first one I was walking past. One of the girls comes up to me and we start chatting. The bartenders are as aggressive on the Block as I remember because I wasn't there even a minute before they were asking if I wanted a drink and to buy the girl a drink. Maybe that's why it was dead as hell inside as it looked like most of the girls there were in the back and I was the only customer present.

    The girl tells me it's been dead all night and so they would probably drop the price for a dance. The Bartender did indeed make me an offer, and I countered which they took to who I think was the manager and they approved it. Off we go.

    When we get there, the girl steps away to use the bathroom and sits her bag down. In it, I notice a prescription bottle and see the label: Clindamycin.

    Absolutely nothing was happening given that.

    I'm not saying who the girl was due to board rules. All I will say is to watch yourselves.
    Years ago, when I was on night shift, I would hit these places in the daytime. Usually I would be one of, if not, the only patrons. They girls would all make their pitch and then go sit at the opposite side of the bar. They were not even allowed to talk to me without spending bucks. Always told the bartender that I at least needed a couple minutes to see if I was even interested, but they weren't having it. Every once in a while you would have a cool bartender that wasn't so strict, but that was a rarity. The hard sell is killing these places.

  8. #4517

    Nope.

    I went down to The Block for the first time in a long time last week and walked into Circus first since it was the first one I was walking past. One of the girls comes up to me and we start chatting. The bartenders are as aggressive on the Block as I remember because I wasn't there even a minute before they were asking if I wanted a drink and to buy the girl a drink. Maybe that's why it was dead as hell inside as it looked like most of the girls there were in the back and I was the only customer present.

    The girl tells me it's been dead all night and so they would probably drop the price for a dance. The Bartender did indeed make me an offer, and I countered which they took to who I think was the manager and they approved it. Off we go.

    When we get there, the girl steps away to use the bathroom and sits her bag down. In it, I notice a prescription bottle and see the label: Clindamycin.

    Absolutely nothing was happening given that.

    I'm not saying who the girl was due to board rules. All I will say is to watch yourselves.

  9. #4516
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    Better choices and better deals for customers and better conditions for entertainers all add up to The Bock's demise IMO.
    What do you mean "better choices and better deals for customers?" Absurd. There are none! Sexual activity has become even more prosecuted than before. Before, things like escorts and MPs were much safer than now. Nowadays, in order to see an escort on some dubious site, you have to provide id and leave a trail of personal info for vetting, which never happened before, and which no reasonable person would do. MPs have become decimated and the few obscure remaining ones are dangerous, unsafe, and have ugly masseuses, so MPs are out. Contrary to public opinion, you can't use modern dating apps like Tinder to meet women either, they're full of scammers and foreigners. In short, men are completely out of options if they want to see acceptable women, but that was not the case before. Given these developments the decline of the Block is terrible and the final nail in the coffin. There are no "better options," everything's getting worse for men compared to before. One additional note: a contributing factor is the decline of the white population. To be blunt, there are no white women anymore, or a lot fewer in the population. In the 2000s the Block still had attractive white women in good numbers and so did MPs.

  10. #4515
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolitaman  [View Original Post]
    I'll tell you what put the Block out of business. Instagram and OnlyFans...... The good ones can make money on these sites they don't need to degrade themselves and put up with the scumbag managers down at the block they are no independent. Also Sugarbaby web sites have ruined Strip clubs for same reason they can just find a sugar daddy to pay them and Vice versa men don't need Strip clubs anymore because it's incredibly easy to meet way hotter, cleaner, nicer chicks on these sites than to have to humiliate yourself and be seen in this places just to rub up on young Pussy. No upstanding decent businessman is going to frequent the Block when he can get a hot young college co-Ed who is a 10 to do everything for even less than Block back room prices. So there you go that's why. Now only scumbags and lowlifes on both ends patronize these places and girls who aren't bright enough to be on these sites who still work there. With the advent of social media Strip clubs everywhere and the purpose they use to serve will never be the same again.
    I believe it's WAY more then that but what you are saying is correct also. I use to go the block often before the Pandemic struck. I haven't been to the block since everything reopened. The owners got way too greedy and didn't realize that guys have options. I remember going and getting fleeced buying a girl a water down drink for $25 for for her to finish it off in less then 5 and the bartender comes back over on cue (repeat process). Back in the day a guy could feel a dancer up giving you a lap dance, not so much anymore. In essence the fun has been taken out of the experience, and your paying more money for that lame experience. I use to be able get get takeout pretty frequently, right before Covid dancers were saying that the owners don't allow (because they want all the money to flow through them). Now in 2022, why do I need to go to the club, get fleeced for a remote chance of getting take out when I can just hop on Crawler and have deliver instead right to my house via Uber or Lyft? Strip Clubs are going to way of the Adult Video store and Theaters, but the greed of the owners of the clubs has quicken the pace of their demise.

  11. #4514

    I don't disagree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolitaman  [View Original Post]
    I'll tell you what put the Block out of business. Instagram and OnlyFans...... The good ones can make money on these sites they don't need to degrade themselves and put up with the scumbag managers down at the block they are no independent. Also Sugarbaby web sites have ruined Strip clubs for same reason they can just find a sugar daddy to pay them and Vice versa men don't need Strip clubs anymore because it's incredibly easy to meet way hotter, cleaner, nicer chicks on these sites than to have to humiliate yourself and be seen in this places just to rub up on young Pussy. No upstanding decent businessman is going to frequent the Block when he can get a hot young college co-Ed who is a 10 to do everything for even less than Block back room prices. So there you go that's why. Now only scumbags and lowlifes on both ends patronize these places and girls who aren't bright enough to be on these sites who still work there. With the advent of social media Strip clubs everywhere and the purpose they use to serve will never be the same again.
    But what you are mostly saying is that strip clubs ruined strip clubs. If they were better places to work, they would have more, and more high quality, workers. Club owners for years had all but a monopoly on any kind of retail sex and adult entertainment. Instead of trying to see the future and make things profitable post-internet, they milked clubs for everything they were worth. All the way down.

    The online sites take their cut and sometimes a big one. I have heard that MFC takes like 50% of what performers take in. But at the end of the day the performers are safer, better treated and don't have to worry about scummy owners, customers and the various pimps an drug dealers that show up to clubs and make things miserable for dancers.

    Club owners should have figured this out a long time ago. If they did, they'd still have those licenses to print money. Now that they have to compete, owners who never had to do anything other than mark up beer by 300% have to figure out how to run a business. They had 20 years to do so but they did not. Maybe in the future one will get it but I don't see that happening on The Block.

    BTW, I used to love The Block. I even loved the sleaze when some of my friends wouldn't go near it. But it has gotten so bad and low class (and I, myself, am pretty low class) that even I don't find it fun. That's a bummer. Not much like a night out at a few good strip clubs. I emphasize "good."

    Better choices and better deals for customers and better conditions for entertainers all add up to The Bock's demise IMO.

  12. #4513

    Instagram killed Strip Clubs

    I'll tell you what put the Block out of business. Instagram and OnlyFans...... The good ones can make money on these sites they don't need to degrade themselves and put up with the scumbag managers down at the block they are no independent. Also Sugarbaby web sites have ruined Strip clubs for same reason they can just find a sugar daddy to pay them and Vice versa men don't need Strip clubs anymore because it's incredibly easy to meet way hotter, cleaner, nicer chicks on these sites than to have to humiliate yourself and be seen in this places just to rub up on young Pussy. No upstanding decent businessman is going to frequent the Block when he can get a hot young college co-Ed who is a 10 to do everything for even less than Block back room prices. So there you go that's why. Now only scumbags and lowlifes on both ends patronize these places and girls who aren't bright enough to be on these sites who still work there. With the advent of social media Strip clubs everywhere and the purpose they use to serve will never be the same again.

  13. #4512

    The Block

    I don't know why you guys keep bashing the block. Bottoms Up was such a lovely sight yesterday - 3 or 4 dancers grinding on customers' laps all with panties AWOL. All chill and I have nothing bad to say about the dress code.

  14. #4511

    New dress code for The Block

    Just wear your pants down below your ass you'll fit right in. Have fun.

  15. #4510
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Heh. All I can do is quote what I said before.
    I know. I've seen your predictions. A sort of "Rumors of my death preceded me" sort of thing. And every time I saw your comments, I had to agree. The block wasn't about to die, it would continue in a long, slow spiral down toward that big, dark hole. Wherever that was going to go. All I can say is that this time over a very short interval of time (a couple of months), the block has changed. Changed radically. And for the worst. The disappearance of the Midway is a big marker. Vickie and her son Jimmie have owned that license for a long time. I suspect that whoever buys it from Jimmie the bar will radically change. But you may be right. The block may rise again. Either that or the developers will get a hold of that very valuable property and turn it into offices and condos for all the rich kids who play a few blocks away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape