Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 37324
-
10-07-22 21:12 #26839Senior Member

Posts: 1449I'm with Geronimo. I use to see redbone by the diamond and her handler would hang around one time we both tagged her and she didn't charge me LOL. Most are just there to make sure they don't get beat up or robbed. I throw him a 20 just to be cool. It works and they remember that shit. I'm more mindful of the stickup boys that hangout outside the notels. They the ones you got to watch.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 18:32 #26838Asshole

Posts: 567Google image search reveals a few posts out of Springfield Ma. And Albany NY area. Check the boards in those areas.
Originally Posted by WhamBalls
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 18:32 #26837Regular Member

Posts: 9When Harry met Sally
Any link for profile?
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 18:21 #26836Senior Member

Posts: 124Sally
I've seen her twice and make a point of getting there early and scanning the parking lot. Also I have taken different flights of steps to get to her room and haven't seen him. I do the bathroom check and everything is clear. She is my #1.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 16:16 #26835Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts

Posts: 40Cutie with a booty aka Saffire
She's not screening keep trying.
-
10-07-22 15:50 #26834Senior Member

Posts: 72Steph
Anyone seen her?
I don't see any reports with her name in the last couple years.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/975066934141
-
10-07-22 15:34 #26833Senior Member

Posts: 581Just me?
Maybe it's just me but I don't like to have any 3rd party observers around even if it's another girl. My motto is "if you're not there to play then stay away". Again just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 15:30 #26832Senior Member

Posts: 581Who is this. Please add link or dm contact info. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 15:29 #26831Senior Member

Posts: 581Questionable
I have made several attempts to see her using different numbers and never got any response. If you see her please report back.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 14:03 #26830Senior Member

Posts: 192Info
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/579973426672
Anyone seen her? Looks good but I don't want to be screened.
-
10-07-22 13:12 #26829Senior Member

Posts: 577Kayla
Yo, just got done seeing her off bells rd, unfortunately this is her last time coming to VA so she's here til th 17th. Met up with her and got to business. She got on top and rode til the cows came home LOL or until she came, then rolled over on her back and let me fold her up and pond til I filled the bag. Go see her she is worth every penny.
-
10-07-22 12:35 #26828Senior Member

Posts: 28Hello, I can't think who Sally is. Could you add the link to her post?
Originally Posted by Markus7850
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 12:31 #26827Asshole

Posts: 567Take your money? Feel free to elaborate.
Originally Posted by Wow45
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 11:43 #26826Senior Member

Posts: 376Maddy
Anyone know what ever happened to maddy, pawg. The last couple times I seen her a a apt on the south side off Stockton. One of the last times I reached out, someone had her phone and said it was her daughter and that she was locked up and was asking for money, so I just let it be.
-
10-07-22 11:05 #26825Senior Member

Posts: 46No link or photo?
Originally Posted by Vishud
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



