Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 605 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 655 705 1105 1605 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15481

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    Both links broken my guy.
    Smh this link is the girl I saw https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6672940235.

    This is who I was asking about https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...wet-p/50030696.

  2. #15480

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    Wife was out of town so I tried two.

    First Up - https://annapolis.skipthegames.com/f...e/141413897246.

    Didn't get her name. Did half for 140 with BBFS / CIP. She's decent looking, but nothing special, thick sausage like angles and feet. BBJ good and pussy decent but not what I'd call tight.

    Second Up - https://annapolis.skipthegames.com/f...-/903659770368.

    McKenna is her name. Think she's on the streets now, picked her up for car play and did half with BBFS, but no CIP. Really nice deep BBJ and decently tight pussy with a slight odor. Nice girl but hard life. Talked about her fianc that is with her on the streets. 160 which was too much I know.
    The first one I think goes by diamond. Met her on the Streets a few weeks ago. Got some car head for street fee. BBBJ was decent. Decent attitude. She was missing a tooth at the side. The pictures aren't too recent but she still looks decent. I didn't notice the swollen ankles or feet though. That's usually from shooting up down there. Had my hand playing with the cooch. When I was done, I passed it by my face and got a sniff. That shit woke me up like smelling salts LOL.

  3. #15479

    This Thursday

    Hello all,

    I will be in town Thursday night and I want some entertainment. Any ideas? I don't care if it's a UTR a Club a MP. I'm looking for ideas.

  4. #15478

    Double Feature

    Wife was out of town so I tried two.

    First Up - https://annapolis.skipthegames.com/f...e/141413897246.

    Didn't get her name. Did half for 140 with BBFS / CIP. She's decent looking, but nothing special, thick sausage like angles and feet. BBJ good and pussy decent but not what I'd call tight.

    Second Up - https://annapolis.skipthegames.com/f...-/903659770368.

    McKenna is her name. Think she's on the streets now, picked her up for car play and did half with BBFS, but no CIP. Really nice deep BBJ and decently tight pussy with a slight odor. Nice girl but hard life. Talked about her fiancé that is with her on the streets. 160 which was too much I know.

  5. #15477

    It Works

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    Both links broken my guy.
    You have to get rid of the periods after the phone number. Hit the link, then back space the periods. Try it now.

    https://callescort.org/202-321-772

  6. #15476

    Links

    Both links broken my guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock  [View Original Post]
    Had a try at https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/94833621..

    Okay motel nobody lurking, had a hard time getting ahold of her in the beginning but everything was cool when I got in.

    Nice phat ass that didn't run away from me. No odors or scars that I saw.

    Convo was a little mechanical but I'm not really there for that. Rules were annoying said I couldn't smack her ass but I did anyways LOL.

    Pussy was tight and head game was one point. 80 was the damage I might repeat in a pinch.

    Anyone try this one out? https://callescort.org/202-321-7729..

    I remember a post about her awhile back but I can't find it.

  7. #15475

    Hits

    Had a try at https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/94833621..

    Okay motel nobody lurking, had a hard time getting ahold of her in the beginning but everything was cool when I got in.

    Nice phat ass that didn't run away from me. No odors or scars that I saw.

    Convo was a little mechanical but I'm not really there for that. Rules were annoying said I couldn't smack her ass but I did anyways LOL.

    Pussy was tight and head game was one point. 80 was the damage I might repeat in a pinch.

    Anyone try this one out? https://callescort.org/202-321-7729..

    I remember a post about her awhile back but I can't find it.

  8. #15474

    Mariah

    She / he?? I'm almost certain she's a scam. She had some negative reviews on oThER that have disappeared.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Was texting this one and she / he is giving a lot of red flags. Just wanted to put this out there unless someone had a different experience.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/1622351.htm

  9. #15473

    Katie in Jessup

    Seen her last year or before pandemic, can't remember. Got to her stay, no greeting or eye contact. Asks you to remove all your clothes beside boxers and lay on the bed. Gave a week CBJ with all her clothes on. Tried to feel up on her but she rejected. Told her I was ready for the biz and she upcharges. Could not get into it and left. 1. 2 for 1/2 damage I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayce  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's fucked man. No offense, I'm white. I'm not ugly either so idk why she ghosted after my selfie lmfao guess we didn't match her standards.

  10. #15472

    Rubies Glizzy

    I've been seeing her ad since 2014. Heard s / he has a glizzy.

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    She's been around forever but must have taken a break during the Chinese flu. Anyway total waste of time. She's cautious to the point of paranoia. Hit her up and she went off accusing me of using an app number (its not) and wouldn't be convinced otherwise even when I gave her some references, who know me from the number I contacted her with, some who had over 200 reviews on other sites. Just a heads up if anyone is going to try, prepare to be let down.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...3722.htm?cat=1

  11. #15471
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkWalz  [View Original Post]
    Okay so updated info. The girl is called Braceface_Niaa on twitter, Lil_Red20 on pornhub, and braceface_red on *.
    Wonderful, the fake retardation is getting less obvious. Normally they don't leave the deposit shit alone for 10 damn seconds. Only was brought up once in a dozen texts. Appreciate the insight.

    BQ22.

  12. #15470
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Any of yall seen this one? Was flaky as fuck at first but pulled it together on responding. Was asking for 25 up front but let it go when I said no. Aiming for a few days in the future. No reviews just has me curious.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...890/4107094287

    BQ22.
    Okay so updated info. The girl is called Braceface_Niaa on twitter, Lil_Red20 on pornhub, and braceface_red on *.

  13. #15469
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Any of yall seen this one? Was flaky as fuck at first but pulled it together on responding. Was asking for 25 up front but let it go when I said no. Aiming for a few days in the future. No reviews just has me curious.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...890/4107094287

    BQ22.
    I don't know about this one. I've seen her post many times with different numbers like she is resetting her reviews. But also nobody seem to write about her over there anymore either. If you go be careful.

  14. #15468

    Info?

    Any of yall seen this one? Was flaky as fuck at first but pulled it together on responding. Was asking for 25 up front but let it go when I said no. Aiming for a few days in the future. No reviews just has me curious.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...890/4107094287

    BQ22.

  15. #15467
    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Makes sense. I can relate and also kept some otherwise not-so-great looking ladies on my shortlist for reasons you mentioned. I guess my opinion comes from the reaction I get when I see pics of her and I'm like damn, couldn't be my dick in that. But I'm not exactly picking up (or going after) dimes in these streets either. So I do get it and perhaps I cam off a little too harsh.
    Come on, all ladies have their followers. Some like the ridiculously skinny ones. Some like the fat one. A buddy in high school was always chasing the ugly ladies. A hot cheerleader I was friends with asked me to set her up with him. I told her she was not his type. He said the ugly ones tried harder. He married a very nice lady who is not attractive at all. He swears that even after 40 years of marriage, she still gives him great BJs and fuck his brains out regularly. I like her, because she is a very sweet lady, but have no desire to give her a test drive. I am glad they have found each other.

    It is the same here. If a guy likes a lady you do not care for, there is really no need to comment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape