Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 1106 1606 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15466

    Fair point

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    What makes Special K special is her attitude. She never fucks anyone over (or at least no one has ever complained), she always has decent head game, she fucks like the Energizer bunny, she always seems to have decent tits even when really skinny and she is always smelling fresh and clean (at least always for me). She is reliable, always turns up when I have made arrangements with her. Yes, her looks may have deteriorated over the last few months / years but the life will do that. All of those qualities make her a rare find. All that being said, I have not spent any time with her in the last year so she have deteriorated to the point that more will not see her.
    Makes sense. I can relate and also kept some otherwise not-so-great looking ladies on my shortlist for reasons you mentioned. I guess my opinion comes from the reaction I get when I see pics of her and I'm like damn, couldn't be my dick in that. But I'm not exactly picking up (or going after) dimes in these streets either. So I do get it and perhaps I cam off a little too harsh.

  2. #15465
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitek  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has dreamt this one? Got my interests in a dream going. I have not been able to hook up with my standby for a while.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...117/4107701745
    She is the real deal. She looks a little different then the photos, but very sexy. Definitely tries hard to please.

  3. #15464

    Got my curiosity up

    Just wondering if anyone has dreamt this one? Got my interests in a dream going. I have not been able to hook up with my standby for a while.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...117/4107701745

  4. #15463
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a lot thicker a couple years ago but what ever she's on is burning up the fat. And it's not weed. She lies a lot also. Some of these girls are ashamed to admit what drugs they are doing.
    Really sad to see.

  5. #15462

    Defense of Special K

    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Deflated chest and not-so-impressive hips to waist ratio. At least that's how she appears in these pics. Her ad photos do look better though. There always seems to be something (or things) off about the forum "favorites". See, for example, Kiara. She looks haggard, a run of the mill downtrodden crackhead, yet dudes still fall over themselves to get at her and boast that they dated her. Honestly, no judgement here. To each their own. As for Peaches. I definitely wouldn't pay what she is asking for her average looks unless she offers an open menu.
    What makes Special K special is her attitude. She never fucks anyone over (or at least no one has ever complained), she always has decent head game, she fucks like the Energizer bunny, she always seems to have decent tits even when really skinny and she is always smelling fresh and clean (at least always for me). She is reliable, always turns up when I have made arrangements with her. Yes, her looks may have deteriorated over the last few months / years but the life will do that. All of those qualities make her a rare find. All that being said, I have not spent any time with her in the last year so she have deteriorated to the point that more will not see her.

  6. #15461

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Good luck buddy. That's a fake add.
    Yup, definitely a scammer. Oh well.

  7. #15460

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Deflated chest and not-so-impressive hips to waist ratio. At least that's how she appears in these pics. Her ad photos do look better though. There always seems to be something (or things) off about the forum "favorites". See, for example, Kiara. She looks haggard, a run of the mill downtrodden crackhead, yet dudes still fall over themselves to get at her and boast that they dated her. Honestly, no judgement here. To each their own. As for Peaches. I definitely wouldn't pay what she is asking for her average looks unless she offers an open menu.
    She used to be a lot thicker a couple years ago but what ever she's on is burning up the fat. And it's not weed. She lies a lot also. Some of these girls are ashamed to admit what drugs they are doing.

  8. #15459

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Her body is just kind of oddly shaped. I've seen her before but I just don't see what all the fuss is about from some. Especially for the prices she wants nowadays.
    Deflated chest and not-so-impressive hips to waist ratio. At least that's how she appears in these pics. Her ad photos do look better though. There always seems to be something (or things) off about the forum "favorites". See, for example, Kiara. She looks haggard, a run of the mill downtrodden crackhead, yet dudes still fall over themselves to get at her and boast that they dated her. Honestly, no judgement here. To each their own. As for Peaches. I definitely wouldn't pay what she is asking for her average looks unless she offers an open menu.

  9. #15458

    Ivy West Baltimore .(Mondawmin mall)

    Anyone had a dream with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/94208673

  10. #15457

    Rubie

    She's been around forever but must have taken a break during the Chinese flu. Anyway total waste of time. She's cautious to the point of paranoia. Hit her up and she went off accusing me of using an app number (its not) and wouldn't be convinced otherwise even when I gave her some references, who know me from the number I contacted her with, some who had over 200 reviews on other sites. Just a heads up if anyone is going to try, prepare to be let down.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...3722.htm?cat=1

  11. #15456

    Peaches

    Her body is just kind of oddly shaped. I've seen her before but I just don't see what all the fuss is about from some. Especially for the prices she wants nowadays.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E8BDF86E-9543-4320-8A36-F031F93C2726.jpg‎  

  12. #15455

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfAKind1  [View Original Post]
    OK so this is the last time I'm posting here. I am not Lola I am by no means an expert at this and this was my first attempt at posting on this forum. I had a lot of luck from the info you guys post such as heather on Craigslist a few months ago I saw her enough to get her actual number I saw her when she was in the hotel then she moved to her apartment. I just recently saw Katie from your recommendation she's in Jessup and she was a talker told me about how she does her screening if anyone wants to know DM me and I'll let you know if you have a shot she does occasionally see black guys but only after a specific screening. I also saw I don't remember what her ad was but her OF was naughty mom who films most of the time when you see her. So instead of attacking me for not knowing how to properly post on a forum with no experience how about some friendly advice so that we can help each other out. So I hope you guys can put this to rest and stop with just attacking someone when they first try to post and just offer guidance on proper posting preferably through DMs. And if you really do doubt me and want me to prove it just DM me because I am tired of being called a liar that is very triggering for me.
    Because I offered you advice before. If you just a regular monger. If someone doesn't believe you. You wouldn't care. He would shrug your shoulders and say oh well guess they don't want to see her. But instead once again you argue to try to prove that you're not somebody. If you're just a monger and someone thinks you're somebody else what do you care. You got to see her you got what you needed. If this person doesn't believe who you are what do you care? Then I'm going to go see Aaron and iPhone to have the fun and entertainment that you did. Nothing lost by you. But if you are a provider this is going to bother you when you're going to respond just like I said. Someone can call me a liar on here all day long what do I care. By continuing to argue just to say that you're not somebody kind of says a lot. If I post a review and someone doesn't believe me. I don't care I'll move on. What would I have the game by arguing with them? But if you are a provider you want to try your best to prove your point. And make others believe in what you said is real. Continued arguing just to try to make people believe that what you said is true. Instead of just moving along and going to see her again and having more time to see her since others don't believe you. But you would rather try to prove a point like I said if you were truly a provider you would argue this point more or if a. Monger you would just let it go. That and your writing style tells the whole story.

  13. #15454
    Quote Originally Posted by Razmus27  [View Original Post]
    Had a legit dream. Looks better than her pictures imo. Nice and safe Fells area location. She's an excellent rider. Not the lazy kind of riding either. Squats down on it. Multiple positions, covered services. Has a dog but places her in the other room. A bit pricey but most of the ones when dreaming about eros are. Will repeat for the hh.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...2433.htm?cat=1
    Take this one with a grain of salt lads.

  14. #15453

    Alameda

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/94183741

    Finally caught up with this 1. Private home. She hosted in the living room. It was clean. She's cute. Head about a 7. 5. bbj. The box is waterworks all day and she can take it. A little hyped in the comments to me but I would return for sure.

  15. #15452

    Tired of being attacked

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    Ok Lola. First, your ad says in town for one night only. It's been way more than one night, we're already off to a rough start. Second, when someone asks for details about rates or services, it's generally a good idea to provide *something* when writing your own fake review. You keep linking to your own ad and providing no information that would inspire anyone to see you.

    Third, you came out and told people that your rates are starting at 500. For what? An hour? A half hour? Overnight? If you genuinely think your looks are worth 500 an hour I feel sorry for you because you've caught the worst case of golden pussy syndrome possible.

    Go to Eros and see what professional travelling escorts charge per hour. Look at their pictures, look at yours and attempt to have a moment of honesty with yourself. I say attempt because I can feel your butthole tightening in indignation as you read this but let's take a look at reality. You're a moderately attractive provider who created a fake profile to drum up business and fucked it up. People ask for details, you gave none and instead kept raising the price. This isn't the sort of performance someone who's worth 500 puts on..
    OK so this is the last time I'm posting here. I am not Lola I am by no means an expert at this and this was my first attempt at posting on this forum. I had a lot of luck from the info you guys post such as heather on Craigslist a few months ago I saw her enough to get her actual number I saw her when she was in the hotel then she moved to her apartment. I just recently saw Katie from your recommendation she's in Jessup and she was a talker told me about how she does her screening if anyone wants to know DM me and I'll let you know if you have a shot she does occasionally see black guys but only after a specific screening. I also saw I don't remember what her ad was but her OF was naughty mom who films most of the time when you see her. So instead of attacking me for not knowing how to properly post on a forum with no experience how about some friendly advice so that we can help each other out. So I hope you guys can put this to rest and stop with just attacking someone when they first try to post and just offer guidance on proper posting preferably through DMs. And if you really do doubt me and want me to prove it just DM me because I am tired of being called a liar that is very triggering for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape