Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 24708
-
10-09-22 19:29 #20028Senior Member

Posts: 96Table Shower
Who has the best table shower for the price in town? Along with extras.
-
10-09-22 11:57 #20027Senior Member

Posts: 120LOL.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
No doubt she lays there like a rubber fuck doll. Haha.
But she is very easy access for me and on short notice.
Her tits are great also.
-
10-09-22 10:28 #20026Senior Member

Posts: 203RE: Jenny or Kathleen?
Agree completely on Jenny being unreliable. The only thing that is reliable is her being late if she does not cancel on you. A couple of times cancelled on me and I was already on my way so drove by and see her suv in lot. I think she overbooks and / or bumps you if a regulars wants to schedule. I am done with her.
Originally Posted by Faptastical
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 02:36 #20025Senior Member

Posts: 29Coinflip?
Originally Posted by Muadib
[View Original Post]
I can't speak about Kathleen as I've never had the pleasure but if you're asking about STC Jenny then she herself is a coinflip on if she'll cancel on you at the last minute.
There's plenty of posts on here about Jenny being late every time, which I don't really mind.
What I do mind is her long annoying habit of cancelling at the last moment.
Just this week she cancelled right as I was about to walk out the door with another excuse.
If you don't want to waste your time or have her waste it for you, you'd have better odds going the other way.
-
10-09-22 02:10 #20024Senior Member

Posts: 29Not my experience with her at all.
Originally Posted by BillBradsky
[View Original Post]
Every time I've seen her, the massage lasts forever and she won't stop rubbing me down.
Which would be fine if it felt good. It doesn't.
Rate is higher than that now.
-
10-09-22 02:01 #20023Senior Member

Posts: 29Visited Angie recently and was reminded why I stopped. (Last time was at her old place.).
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
High rate, agonizing massage that you just wish would stop, and just meh across the menu.
At one point she CG'd so hard I thought she was trying to break it off.
I really wasn't into that at all so I flipped her and mished across the finish.
-
10-08-22 19:02 #20022Senior Member

Posts: 852Is it how she just lays there and closes her eyes? LOL.
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-22 17:09 #20021Senior Member

Posts: 120Asian Angie
You can do almost anything you want with Angie as long as you pay her for it.
Originally Posted by BillBradsky
[View Original Post]
She does have great tits and there is something about her that keeps me coming back.
-
10-08-22 13:09 #20020Senior Member

Posts: 120Sun Li
Not just massage. Great LMT massage, great tease, and great price.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
Go often, tip at least 20%, be respectful, enjoy the massage, and it is worth it.
I left very relaxed. . 6 hr. 3 tip. Best massage in that area for the price. I am going again tomorrow for 4 hands.
-
10-08-22 05:49 #20019Senior Member

Posts: 263Some legit points here, but note that the state capitol has suddenly become the Midwest's AMP mecca. I can't possibly imagine a scenario of a crackdown in Wash Park. Those places have been there forever and they've never cause any troubles like the clubs. Should have zero worried about LE.
Originally Posted by Jannisary
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 19:07 #20018Senior Member

Posts: 687I may get grief over this but her and Megan are a lot older than the pictures in their ads show. Megan gives a better quality massage without question, and IMO, better full service. But, the pictures in their ads was when they were much younger.
Originally Posted by BillBradsky
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 13:48 #20017Senior Member

Posts: 918Slam Dunk
Yes FS is available, better question: is massage available, because she goes right to the deed to get you out the door. Last I heard it was around $200 which might be a stretch for a 70 year old lady. Sorry I couldn't help saying it.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 12:31 #20016Senior Member

Posts: 251FS Available?
I know this is the massage section, but is FS an option with her? If so, what's the entry fee?
Originally Posted by Kryan13
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 10:55 #20015Senior Member

Posts: 228B&f
You receive a great massage for 60 minutes along with some tease but it's DYI. Weird thing I was thinking that if I bought the 90 I'd get more tease. Alas. I got less. Lesson learned.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 10:53 #20014Senior Member

Posts: 228Kenzie
I'm assuming since there are no reports other than "has anyone seen Kenzie", that she's a fake.
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/6edf99...d-662f7c2ad708










Reply With Quote






