Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20028

    Table Shower

    Who has the best table shower for the price in town? Along with extras.

  2. #20027
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Is it how she just lays there and closes her eyes? LOL.
    LOL.

    No doubt she lays there like a rubber fuck doll. Haha.

    But she is very easy access for me and on short notice.

    Her tits are great also.

  3. #20026

    RE: Jenny or Kathleen?

    Agree completely on Jenny being unreliable. The only thing that is reliable is her being late if she does not cancel on you. A couple of times cancelled on me and I was already on my way so drove by and see her suv in lot. I think she overbooks and / or bumps you if a regulars wants to schedule. I am done with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faptastical  [View Original Post]
    Coinflip?

    I can't speak about Kathleen as I've never had the pleasure but if you're asking about STC Jenny then she herself is a coinflip on if she'll cancel on you at the last minute.

    There's plenty of posts on here about Jenny being late every time, which I don't really mind.

    What I do mind is her long annoying habit of cancelling at the last moment.

    Just this week she cancelled right as I was about to walk out the door with another excuse.

    If you don't want to waste your time or have her waste it for you, you'd have better odds going the other way.

  4. #20025
    Quote Originally Posted by Muadib  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get out that way in the next few weeks. These two seem similar and about what I'm looking for. Never done the studio thing so I figured I'd ask the group, is one of them clearly the better choice?
    Coinflip?

    I can't speak about Kathleen as I've never had the pleasure but if you're asking about STC Jenny then she herself is a coinflip on if she'll cancel on you at the last minute.

    There's plenty of posts on here about Jenny being late every time, which I don't really mind.

    What I do mind is her long annoying habit of cancelling at the last moment.

    Just this week she cancelled right as I was about to walk out the door with another excuse.

    If you don't want to waste your time or have her waste it for you, you'd have better odds going the other way.

  5. #20024
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBradsky  [View Original Post]
    Yes FS is available, better question: is massage available, because she goes right to the deed to get you out the door. Last I heard it was around $200 which might be a stretch for a 70 year old lady. Sorry I couldn't help saying it.
    Not my experience with her at all.

    Every time I've seen her, the massage lasts forever and she won't stop rubbing me down.

    Which would be fine if it felt good. It doesn't.

    Rate is higher than that now.

  6. #20023
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    You can do almost anything you want with Angie as long as you pay her for it.

    She does have great tits and there is something about her that keeps me coming back.
    Visited Angie recently and was reminded why I stopped. (Last time was at her old place.).

    High rate, agonizing massage that you just wish would stop, and just meh across the menu.

    At one point she CG'd so hard I thought she was trying to break it off.

    I really wasn't into that at all so I flipped her and mished across the finish.

  7. #20022
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    You can do almost anything you want with Angie as long as you pay her for it.

    She does have great tits and there is something about her that keeps me coming back.
    Is it how she just lays there and closes her eyes? LOL.

  8. #20021

    Asian Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBradsky  [View Original Post]
    Yes FS is available, better question: is massage available, because she goes right to the deed to get you out the door. Last I heard it was around $200 which might be a stretch for a 70 year old lady. Sorry I couldn't help saying it.
    You can do almost anything you want with Angie as long as you pay her for it.

    She does have great tits and there is something about her that keeps me coming back.

  9. #20020

    Sun Li

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmFun  [View Original Post]
    Just a massage?
    Not just massage. Great LMT massage, great tease, and great price.

    Go often, tip at least 20%, be respectful, enjoy the massage, and it is worth it.

    I left very relaxed. . 6 hr. 3 tip. Best massage in that area for the price. I am going again tomorrow for 4 hands.

  10. #20019
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    Historically they've turned a blind eye to the spas. With the creation of the new town of Cahokia Heights from merging Centreville, Cahokia, and Alorton that may eventually change. The new government is not dependent on adult entertainment for revenue or kickbacks like Centreville was for decades. They've already gone after the strip clubs by passing a very anti club adult entertainment ordinance so it might just be a matter of time before they decide to go after the massage parlors too.

    Hope that doesn't scare you off from going. The likely hood of a bust is small and the possibility of somehow getting caught up in it would be even smaller.
    Some legit points here, but note that the state capitol has suddenly become the Midwest's AMP mecca. I can't possibly imagine a scenario of a crackdown in Wash Park. Those places have been there forever and they've never cause any troubles like the clubs. Should have zero worried about LE.

  11. #20018
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBradsky  [View Original Post]
    Yes FS is available, better question: is massage available, because she goes right to the deed to get you out the door. Last I heard it was around $200 which might be a stretch for a 70 year old lady. Sorry I couldn't help saying it.
    I may get grief over this but her and Megan are a lot older than the pictures in their ads show. Megan gives a better quality massage without question, and IMO, better full service. But, the pictures in their ads was when they were much younger.

  12. #20017

    Slam Dunk

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    I know this is the massage section, but is FS an option with her? If so, what's the entry fee?
    Yes FS is available, better question: is massage available, because she goes right to the deed to get you out the door. Last I heard it was around $200 which might be a stretch for a 70 year old lady. Sorry I couldn't help saying it.

  13. #20016

    FS Available?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryan13  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give her a try. Pretty much what everyone else has reported on. She is in great shape for her age which I would guess to be upper 50's at least. One thing to mention that I hadn't see much about on here was her attitude. She had a bit of a cocky / arrogant attitude. Outside of that decent enough lady. For her age nice man mades with some nice pointy nips. She is trimmed to medium length. To bad she isn't full Bush. If she was I would be adding her into the full time rotation. Still good enough for part time rotation someone you stop in and see every 3 months or so.
    I know this is the massage section, but is FS an option with her? If so, what's the entry fee?

  14. #20015

    B&f

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmFun  [View Original Post]
    Went to B&F recently and that has been pretty good in the past. This time there was MY. They pointed out a sign on the wall. Told you to do it yourself. Very disappointing will not repeat.
    You receive a great massage for 60 minutes along with some tease but it's DYI. Weird thing I was thinking that if I bought the 90 I'd get more tease. Alas. I got less. Lesson learned.

  15. #20014

    Kenzie

    I'm assuming since there are no reports other than "has anyone seen Kenzie", that she's a fake.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/6edf99...d-662f7c2ad708

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape