Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10343

    Karly

    Quote Originally Posted by AjaxBlog69  [View Original Post]
    I did a search for her but I wasn't successful. Hoping maybe one of y'all have seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94036558

    If anyone has any suggestions for a GFE dream with a non clockwatcher that allows multiple pops in an extended dream, that would be awesome. I just hate waking up and feeling like I've wasted Mario coins for no reason lmao. I've only had a handful a handful of dreams in Otown, but I have had a bunch of dreams in the space coast. I'd be happy help if someone was looking there..
    Girl looks like the pics, just a bigger stomach. Cute looking, tits were nice, big ass. Service meh, attitude meh. FaceTime screening. I was comfortable with outcall near MCO airport. 3 ben for hour.

  2. #10342
    Quote Originally Posted by AjaxBlog69  [View Original Post]
    I did a search for her but I wasn't successful. Hoping maybe one of y'all have seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94036558

    If anyone has any suggestions for a GFE dream with a non clockwatcher that allows multiple pops in an extended dream, that would be awesome. I just hate waking up and feeling like I've wasted Mario coins for no reason lmao. I've only had a handful a handful of dreams in Otown, but I have had a bunch of dreams in the space coast. I'd be happy help if someone was looking there.

    Cheers,

    A.
    Best GFE dream in Orlando I've had was Gina at MM, but I wouldn't call that an extended session.

    That said, regarding Space Coast, any recommendations on providers that you can really go to town face fucking?

    Extra points if you get to finish balls deep.

    Thanks and best of luck!

  3. #10341
    Thanks I was going to say she has changed a lot if it is because I don't remember her looking like that but gaining weight can cause that as well. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdOne69  [View Original Post]
    Not the same girl. Deland Tinkerbell lives in New Port Richey now. She looks nothing like that girl.

  4. #10340

    Tinkerbell

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Tinkerbell that used to work out of a shed behind a house in Deland?
    I believe this is not the same Tinkerbell in Deland and / or Deltona. She is the Orlando Tinkerbell, who used to live in a small hotel on OBT, I forget the name of the hotel, but it's not Royal inn, it's a hotel near the Americana / OBT.

  5. #10339

    Tinkerbell

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Tinkerbell that used to work out of a shed behind a house in Deland?
    Not the same girl. Deland Tinkerbell lives in New Port Richey now. She looks nothing like that girl.

  6. #10338
    Is this the same Tinkerbell that used to work out of a shed behind a house in Deland?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    Decided to see tinkerbell since I saw she was back a good BBBJ and FS. I do have to say I was surprised she no longer a tinkerbell she got thick. She riding the line between thick and bbw about 1 meal. https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...-/750212785939.

  7. #10337

    Tinkerbell

    Decided to see tinkerbell since I saw she was back a good BBBJ and FS. I do have to say I was surprised she no longer a tinkerbell she got thick. She riding the line between thick and bbw about 1 meal. https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...-/750212785939.

  8. #10336

    Very Okay is better than bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky1215  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a while back. She goes by Tatiana also. Great tits and ass and a decent CBJ from what I remember. She was very OK and average priced. I wasn't blown away but I did see her again when I was in a pinch and in the area. Not a "go to" by any means but she'll do.
    Do you know if she was very FF? I'm trying to celebrate a special occasion but I don't want to waste coins on a mid dream lmao. I'm hoping she's GFE friendly but I suppose I'll find out. Do you have any recommendations for FF GFE dreamers?

  9. #10335
    Quote Originally Posted by AjaxBlog69  [View Original Post]
    I did a search for her but I wasn't successful. Hoping maybe one of y'all have seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94036558

    If anyone has any suggestions for a GFE dream with a non clockwatcher that allows multiple pops in an extended dream, that would be awesome. I just hate waking up and feeling like I've wasted Mario coins for no reason lmao. I've only had a handful a handful of dreams in Otown, but I have had a bunch of dreams in the space coast. I'd be happy help if someone was looking there.

    Cheers,

    A.
    Saw her a while back. She goes by Tatiana also. Great tits and ass and a decent CBJ from what I remember. She was very OK and average priced. I wasn't blown away but I did see her again when I was in a pinch and in the area. Not a "go to" by any means but she'll do.

  10. #10334

    Any info on Karly

    I did a search for her but I wasn't successful. Hoping maybe one of y'all have seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94036558

    If anyone has any suggestions for a GFE dream with a non clockwatcher that allows multiple pops in an extended dream, that would be awesome. I just hate waking up and feeling like I've wasted Mario coins for no reason lmao. I've only had a handful a handful of dreams in Otown, but I have had a bunch of dreams in the space coast. I'd be happy help if someone was looking there.

    Cheers,

    A.

  11. #10333

    SW Sheryn

    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    https://ocala.skipthegames.com/femal...-/869442281256

    Been following her ads for a while but can find any info. I thought there had bee reports in the past (maybe another name).

    Anyone have any info /.

    Thanks.
    Here's some info from a while back. She goes by several other names. Also check Sherlyn as my spelling of Sheryn may be off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    She's a SW named Sheryn that hangs out near the Florida Mall. She's a regular visitor to the Grey Bar Resort. She looks much older and more wrinkled in the face area than her pictures sometimes suggest. The cheap, fake looking wigs she wears makes her actually look worse. She's just under 50 but looks 65 or older in the face. Positives: She does has a tight body for her age but has no boobs. She's reportedly a Gummy Bear if you are into that..
    Grain 56.

  12. #10332

    Daisy

    https://ocala.skipthegames.com/femal...-/869442281256

    Been following her ads for a while but can find any info. I thought there had bee reports in the past (maybe another name).

    Anyone have any info /.

    Thanks.

  13. #10331

    Attractive White Girl

    Hi all. Will be visiting Orlando for a few nights to attend HHN and sample the local talent.

    I'm primarily looking for white girls between 18 to 30. Attractive, fit, and can outcall to my hotel. Likely be near Universal Studios. I'm open on compensation, but require BBBJ, CFS ok. Any tips would be appreciated, pm me if you want to keep the details under the radar.

  14. #10330
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDoes  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I was the one that posted the negative review of her.

    One guy said she was real so I went to go see her and in the link Bertil gave you, you'll see what happened. Happy I always get to the location before letting the girl know so I can scope things out.
    She's real but a rush job. Gave a 12 second CBJ even though we discussed BBBJ and then got made when I tried to take her top off while in mish. Don't waste your time or $.

  15. #10329

    She a Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTroy1  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I was the one that posted the negative review of her.

    One guy said she was real so I went to go see her and in the link Bertil gave you, you'll see what happened. Happy I always get to the location before letting the girl know so I can scope things out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape