Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 59488
-
10-07-22 13:14 #50278Senior Member

Posts: 1456We'll test the water for you
Well tell us who she is, I'll go anonymous, try to see how far she'll go and report back especially if she offers bare.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-22 12:36 #50277Senior Member

Posts: 297So I pulled out today and discharged all over her belly and I'm wondering "just how many other guys are sticking it to you?
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
I think I was first this morning anyway.
Edit .... Different store, different girl
-
10-07-22 07:05 #50276

Posts: 8Tag Team
I'm def looking to tag team my ATF one after another.
Originally Posted by DustyBottoms
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 18:40 #50275Banned Member

Posts: 2410So you're asking for a tag team partner?
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 17:50 #50274Senior Member

Posts: 217CiCi
He said Young's.
Originally Posted by Dcj5432
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 17:49 #50273Senior Member

Posts: 217Tina at Pearl
I think Tina will be my next visit, though I might ask for a 4 hand to start with from Tina and Amy, then allow Amy to see the next monger while I finish with Tina.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 14:31 #50272

Posts: 8Cici
Where is this?
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 11:15 #50271Banned Member

Posts: 2410I couldn't walk through that door after what happened for all the money in the world.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 10:47 #50270Senior Member

Posts: 735Pearl Tina
Tried out Tina at Pearl. Small Bs with eraser tip as usual. No discussion of tips. Decent English but I wasn't into talking when I visited. She just pulled up her bra and let you suck. Good HJ technique. No mask and can see the badly stained teeth, If you don't mind.
Originally Posted by DustyBottoms
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 10:35 #50269Senior Member

Posts: 747Youngs
Stopped by and saw CiCi. Bit larger than most but she never disappoints. Good attitude and friendly UTC, $. 4 OTD.
-
10-06-22 06:53 #50268Banned Member

Posts: 307Yuki
Sounds like Grace she has a very nice pair there is a nice line up here its just a bit higher than most AMPs.
Originally Posted by RoofToPremo
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 01:59 #50267Senior Member

Posts: 72I will believe you but I have lived in Asia for 7+ years and been around a lot of Asians. She has not aged well if she is only 29 is all I can say. These days. Either way she has a good body and that is all I really cared about. Good on you for checking the I'd card somehow.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 22:05 #50266Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-05-22 22:03 #50265Banned Member

Posts: 2410I wonder where they'll relocate to, back to East Cobb?
Originally Posted by Mikenfla58
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 19:08 #50264Senior Member

Posts: 62Yes, they are closed permanently in this location. Not sure if they were charged with anything, I doubt it. Probably a proactive move.
Originally Posted by DustyBottoms
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





