Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22528
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanE36  [View Original Post]
    In town next week for work, and travel always kills my back. And lately my neck as well. Would any of you gentlemen be so kind as to point me in the direction of a nice therapeutic massage? Ideally with a handshake to finish the visit, but not required. Thanks in advance.
    QQ-1 in Alexandria on Grovedale Drive. Unfortunately, no HE will be provided. Good people, $50 HH and $80 Full Hour. They are Chinese providers.

  2. #22527
    In town next week for work, and travel always kills my back. And lately my neck as well. Would any of you gentlemen be so kind as to point me in the direction of a nice therapeutic massage? Ideally with a handshake to finish the visit, but not required. Thanks in advance.

  3. #22526

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find this hottie at?
    Like our Richmond brethren always say, RTFF.

    And if you do, always be respectful to the ladies.

  4. #22525

    Are the showerheads real?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBlanket69  [View Original Post]
    I gave K Wellness a try at the opening bell today. Parking in back with a back door but no one answered so I went to the front. The door was answered by an attractive, short, large breasted woman maybe 50. I would have been happy with her but she took me to the room and in came Happy. She's a tall, nice looking 40 ish gall with a nice body. Not much English. I started with the TS (I love TSs) and then moved back to the room. Nice table with face hole. She gave a very decent, strong handed massage. On the flip, she asked what I wanted 1 for HJ, 1. 2 BJ and 1. 4 (Maybe?) for FS. (. 8 for the house) You might be able to get the price down some but I didn't quibble. I went with the covered BJ which was very well done. She told me to make an appointment the next time so that I could get her. As I was leaving, the madam also told me to call ahead for an appointment. I think I will.
    Thanks for the review Red. I don't get to Arlington enough apparently. On the website it shows the table shower with a row of shower heads over the table? Is that there? Functional?

  5. #22524
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon  [View Original Post]
    We talked yesterday. She said she is not in VA right now but they will have a new place open in November.
    Please let me know when she does.

  6. #22523

    Nalee

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor  [View Original Post]
    I've known her 7 or 8+years. She has always been guarded about her family.
    I first met her working at. Magic's town home about a mile from hers. So have also known her many years. Never discussed family with her.

    Another monger once told me he had a serious affair with her years ago.

  7. #22522

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by NyHornet  [View Original Post]
    There is a new review for a Coco at Dragon Spa. Wondering if she moved down the street to work. I'm down after a surgery right now so cannot TOFTT for a few weeks.
    We talked yesterday. She said she is not in VA right now but they will have a new place open in November.

  8. #22521

    I think that's correct

    Quote Originally Posted by NyHornet  [View Original Post]
    Nalee has a husband? Well that's a surprise to hear. A recent acquisition?
    I've known her 7 or 8+years. She has always been guarded about her family.

  9. #22520
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyD  [View Original Post]
    My experience is that business is down across the board and providers are trying to make up for it by getting more money from the customers that remain. As the economy tightens, its more importantly than ever to hold the line on prices and force the under performers out of business. We expect quality from the other service providers in our lives, so why do so many mongers continue to overspend for inferior service or settle to grope the tits on a 65 year old woman? It's time to start raising expectations.

    [MyQUOTE=JoesHome;6141744]Went to a local spot in Fairfax on Thursday night. Woman was is sweat pants, messy hair and I think is kinda ugly in the first place. Mediocre massage and then on the flip went straight for the HJ. Due to how she was acting I wasn't able to bust and towards the end she started mumbling some shit about how her hand was hurting. Stopped her and she cleaned the gobs of oil off me. When it came to the tip I gave her 30 bucks and she got all pissy saying "why you no give me more" I pointed at the clock and said for starters you shorted me 15 bucks and didn't do a good job. Fact is she's a independent and made 100 bucks in a hour. Not too many professions do you pull that kinda cheddar. People need to stop tipping these women so much. Go to Korea or any other country and a HJ is standard. With the economy these girls need to start doing a better job than the next. I'm thinking about switching gears back to streetwalkers considering you get the same results for 20 bucks in DC and all the crap behind it is cut out.
    [/QUOTE]Not surprising since there're so many places to get massages. There are about 20 places just in a small town like Manasssas.

  10. #22519

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by SonChi  [View Original Post]
    I have to check her out. She is basically dating at work. She is winning out here.
    Where can I find this hottie at?

  11. #22518

    Sandra is having the most fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen Sandra since start of Pandemic but every session included BBFS from what I can remember from my dreams. Never did rear entry as not my thing generally but Sandra is a great lady who will make you happy you visited.
    I have to check her out. She is basically dating at work. She is winning out here.

  12. #22517
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossanova86  [View Original Post]
    She's in Thailand with her husband for a few months, won't be back till probably November.
    Nalee has a husband? Well that's a surprise to hear. A recent acquisition?

  13. #22516
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43  [View Original Post]
    Nice informative and graphic review. I was considering a visit but now it may be hard to get an appointment. I also think you got a bargain for what you spent. She must like it, or you.
    Have not seen Sandra since start of Pandemic but every session included BBFS from what I can remember from my dreams. Never did rear entry as not my thing generally but Sandra is a great lady who will make you happy you visited.

  14. #22515
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor  [View Original Post]
    After reading reviews my interest was peaked.

    Called and asked for Yen. Two woman working, both dressed in black, nothing special.

    Hopped on the table. Yen gave an average massage. Some small talk, lots of silence.

    On the flip, She offered her number. What's with that? Anyone follow up?

    Damage was. 8 plus tip.

    Strictly therapeutic.

    Anyone try the other provider? Does she give a better massage?

    Would I repeat? Maybe if I was in the area.
    I also was offered her number. I think she is lonely or is trying to make some money on the side since she cannot offer extras at this establishment. She is a sweet old lady but attractive. I guess they need it too.

    I saw her twice. The first massage I booked was HH and was much better than the 2nd, which was a full hour. My first time, I had her concentrate on my legs; it was expertly done.

    Regards.

  15. #22514
    Quote Originally Posted by JackGolfer53  [View Original Post]
    Candy is back for a few weeks awesome massage skills by a nice Thai Lady. https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/fc3c...7-84055fc983d7 I recommend.
    That's not really her in the pictures but an adequate representation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape