Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 752 802 1202 1702 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26816
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Hey Monagers,

    I understand each of us experience these chicks differently hints YMMV but, we need to make a list that categorize each chick into 2 parts.

    1. Consistency / Great Provider / Goes Extra Mile.

    2. Procrastinators / Cash & Dashers / Horrible Communication / Too Many Rules.

    This idea I've recently thought about after reading a lot of different posts lately. That way we can see by behavior patterns or trends of who to go see and who to avoid until they get right or just lose out on the game completely.
    Great concept, but can you illustrate what you are talking about? Many of us post about both of these categories anyway and sometimes these chicks are just a one-hit wonder.

    Not throwing rocks at your idea, just need some written examples that may help?

  2. #26815

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wow45  [View Original Post]
    Is this Nadia or someone else?

  3. #26814

    I was thinking about this idea.

    Hey Monagers,

    I understand each of us experience these chicks differently hints YMMV but, we need to make a list that categorize each chick into 2 parts.

    1. Consistency / Great Provider / Goes Extra Mile.

    2. Procrastinators / Cash & Dashers / Horrible Communication / Too Many Rules.

    This idea I've recently thought about after reading a lot of different posts lately. That way we can see by behavior patterns or trends of who to go see and who to avoid until they get right or just lose out on the game completely.

  4. #26813

    Be careful with this one

    I tried to meet with her. .

    She is very well in text and easily available.

    But I didn't find the face as beautiful as in pictures, and she was not ready as well. As I entered in she was pretty much busy on phone, no English. She asked $$ for hh yet asking extra for everything and then donation in advance.

    I excused and left.

  5. #26812

    Careful with this one

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/938929998074

    She will take your money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221007-020204.jpg‎  

  6. #26811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Markus7850  [View Original Post]
    Met with sally early this morning, Easy setup, Good nut, Good head best I've had, Nice soft ass, good attitude, Very attractive, would repeat. Sexy seductive voice.
    Link, ad something so I know who your talking about.

  7. #26810

    Sally

    Met with sally early this morning, Easy setup, Good nut, Good head best I've had, Nice soft ass, good attitude, Very attractive, would repeat. Sexy seductive voice.

  8. #26809
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    Can I ask what about them gives you reserves about following through?
    Nothing major, more to do with location.

  9. #26808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Need a new rotation

    I'm looking for a go to because all mine have either quit or just never available or just plain batshit crazy. Looking for somebody thin or any age or race. Not in Henrico I'm avoiding that area all together. Any suggestions? Been looking at board not really sure if any of them good. Guess I'm gonna see staxx tomorrow but could use somebody I've never seen. Thanks in advance appreciate any suggestions. Be safe.

  10. #26807
    Quote Originally Posted by Moan1569  [View Original Post]
    She is real a true sweet heart.
    Can you PM me more info? Looking to expand my opportunities.

  11. #26806
    Quote Originally Posted by Papee29  [View Original Post]
    I've been in contact with her, not totally sure if I'm going to follow up.
    Can I ask what about them gives you reserves about following through?

  12. #26805

    Allien

    She is real a true sweet heart.

  13. #26804
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She is legit, I saw her earlier this year when her hh was $$. You definately get your moneys worth imo, bbj, daty, dfk, anal and let me finish on her kitty. Super chill but as always YMMV.
    400 an hr? Have at it boys LOL.

  14. #26803

    Send some references

    New to the site.

    Usually frequent the MP but looking to branch out.

    Shoot me a pm with links and review.

  15. #26802
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40

    Bunnie?

    I've been in contact with her, not totally sure if I'm going to follow up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape