Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 33435
-
10-06-22 20:43 #25050Senior Member

Posts: 412Anna
She has been reported on numerous times, including from myself. Mixed bag but overall not the best reviews. I think a search for Anna would yield the info you are looking for.
Originally Posted by DickHerDown
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 20:30 #25049Senior Member

Posts: 265East. How did your visit go?
Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 16:35 #25048Senior Member

Posts: 133Anna
Demons have had her bad for years. Service was never that great and she way over charges now.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 16:00 #25047Senior Member

Posts: 265I saw her once many years ago. Nothing recent. I've texted her several times but she never replies.
Originally Posted by DickHerDown
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 15:55 #25046Senior Member

Posts: 587Anyone have good things to say about Anna?
I've always wanted to see this girl, but I've only seen bad reviews. Very few reviews posted in my opinion, being how attractive her pics are. Has anyone seen her lately? I'd like some detailed info of someone can help. Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/94430833
-
10-06-22 13:25 #25045Senior Member

Posts: 101Taken the plunge with Hollee?
I have time scheduled with Hollee but wanted to see if anyone has seen her since her return. Appreciate the input!
Thanks,
East.
Originally Posted by DrDave39
[View Original Post]
Last edited by EastSideGuy34; 10-06-22 at 13:27. Reason: Spelling
-
10-06-22 10:08 #25044Banned Member

Posts: 294Mary Anne
Yea, we know about her. Her price ain't bad and if you can nail her down / meet her / get her to show up but she's got a great set of bolt-ons and pretty enough. Probably going to taken your ear off but a fucking airhead, seriously.
Originally Posted by Parsec326
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 09:28 #25043Senior Member

Posts: 220Kayla kay
I don't think so. She texted with me last week for a while and she sent me some g-rated pics. Pics I got she has tattoos on left fore arm and small worded one on right side of belly button. Also says she is on the east side of town. She reponded well for a day and tried to set something up 4 days in advance then crickets. Maybe she don't like to set appointments that far in advance.
Originally Posted by MLuke123
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 07:50 #25042Senior Member

Posts: 196Lost me at deposit
Looked TGTBT anyway.
https://tryst.link/escort/cincy-bbw
-
10-06-22 06:29 #25041Senior Member

Posts: 131Is this the Kayla?
Is this the girl you're all talking about?
Originally Posted by Kyfordboy85
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...643/5135203953
-
10-05-22 23:57 #25040Senior Member

Posts: 919I wasn't saying the photo was taken in 93. I was pointing out the time stamp was saying 93. BAM.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 18:29 #25039Senior Member

Posts: 201Honda girl.
Maybe not the right section. Who remembers the girl with the Honda tattoo? Damn I miss her. Remmy and her was my go to. PB.
-
10-05-22 18:26 #25038Senior Member

Posts: 324Anastazja Rose
Most providers could and should take a lesson from Anastazja Rose. My experiences with this woman is that she does everything, everything right. Attitude, looks, skill, hygiene all a perfect 10 with zero drama or attitude ever. If Anastazja was a restaurant she would get the Michelin 3-star rating: "exceptional cuisine that is worth a special journey,"
Originally Posted by GMichael
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 14:52 #25037Senior Member

Posts: 186Anastazja Rose
Eat your wheaties!! She will wear you out but oh damn so fine. You are in for a treat!
Originally Posted by GMichael
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 14:19 #25036Senior Member

Posts: 81Anastazja Rose
It's taken years but I finally have an appointment with her tomorrow afternoon. I'll let everyone know how it goes.











Reply With Quote




