Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 37633
-
10-06-22 19:23 #26773Senior Member

Posts: 125Vacation. I think
Told me about the 2nd week of Sept that she was headed for a vacation in a few weeks, Told me where, but I don't remember and was a bit distracted at the time anyway.
Originally Posted by Boogie2000
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 16:49 #26772Senior Member

Posts: 29Things must be getting slow out there
I got a text this morning from one of the girls telling me that she misses me. I used to see her quite a bit back in the day but kind of stopped because her prices got inflated. When I got there I pulled out how much I used to give her 2 years ago and she laughs and says that I know those are the old prices. I laughed and said that she can keep it and we can do everything like we used to or she can keep $60 and give me a massage for the half hour. Needless to say, she got rode hard and put away wet.
-
10-06-22 15:12 #26771Senior Member

Posts: 99M-1 massage
Is it still in business? Their web site is up. I have not seen reports from there. A search for M-1 turns up nothing.
-
10-06-22 15:08 #26770Regular Member

Posts: 13Bonita MIA
Unless it isn't her, I think it's interesting that she's advertising because when you call it goes straight to VM (which she doesn't respond to, or txts) and she doesn't respond to emails either. Anyone else?
Originally Posted by SzGino
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 14:38 #26769Senior Member

Posts: 81You're kidding, right?
I feel like we've all seen, firsthand or through reports at this point, the bikini joint rip off. They all post on all the escort sites, if it sounds way TGTBT it probably is! That's what this here site's for.
Originally Posted by Gerjon
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 13:25 #26768Senior Member

Posts: 137The other pictures are pretty close maybe a few more pounds, but she looks nothing like the one by the stairwell now that one has to be over 10 years old.
Originally Posted by Gerjon
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 12:04 #26767Senior Member

Posts: 139Older
I had seen those pics before. Don't think they are very recent. Is that what she still looks like pretty much?
Originally Posted by SzGino
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 12:00 #26766Senior Member

Posts: 139Yup
One of her ads was talking about "specials" so I texted her and asked what the specials are.
Originally Posted by LiquorLotto
[View Original Post]
She responded with various massage techniques. All legit. No hint at any extras.
-
10-06-22 09:16 #26765Senior Member

Posts: 137Damn I thought I found a good provider
I'm really irritated I booked a massage with a provider that's well known on this sight, and she cancels an hour or so before the massage ok I'm a little bummed but shit happens. What really pissed me off was she could only re-book me late next week. The lack of independent options really sucks around here.
-
10-06-22 08:25 #26764Senior Member

Posts: 212Tease
Because she knows that men are suckers and there's so many out there.
Originally Posted by TridentD
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 08:20 #26763Senior Member

Posts: 101Weird
She also posts on Eros.
Originally Posted by Gerjon
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 08:09 #26762Senior Member

Posts: 139Weird
Why would she post on an Escort site, if it's legit massage only.
Originally Posted by BeanFlicker1
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/586-443-6472
-
10-06-22 01:02 #26761Senior Member

Posts: 120Better Pics of Bonita
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...iaz-22896.html
Nice set of pics of Bonita if you have not seen her yet.
-
10-05-22 22:02 #26760Regular Member

Posts: 24Shawna
https://callescort.org/586-443-6472
Went and paid Shawna a visit the other day. Comms were easy, location decent it's a small apartment. Nice setup in the living room. She's super friendly and very attractive. $100 for 1 hour, also offered to wear "lingerie" which was her in a bra and panties. Opted for that route thinking it was going to include more, unfortunately that's not the case. Solid massage, but you're draped the entire time and zero hints or teasing at anything more. Probably won't return unless its just for the regular non lingerie massage.
-
10-05-22 21:49 #26759Senior Member

Posts: 190Glory hole
I know of 2 places. Please send me a pm. I'd love to meet you both there.
Originally Posted by TheEmmyGoes2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





