Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 43498
-
10-06-22 17:12 #36733Senior Member

Posts: 453Crossed threads
Sorry, but you're crossing threads. The OP I was talking about is.
Originally Posted by JohnReid
[View Original Post]
I think you're talking about post #36719 http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...361&viewfull=1#post6153361.
Originally Posted by MikeStandard
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 16:27 #36732Senior Member

Posts: 274Are there any places where the girls are dressed better than spandex pants, maybe a sundress or a skirt?
I had a girl recommend I visit Xin Spa (49 Great Rd Bedford). Does anyone have any information on it? It seems to be new (er). I was thinking of giving it a try today or tomorrow.
-
10-06-22 01:19 #36731Senior Member

Posts: 189114X Hancock #208
When I see 'Hancock' it screams Quincy to me.
Originally Posted by KatSuno1492
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 19:50 #36730Senior Member

Posts: 3853Rt. 1
After thinking of other places to hit, I decided to go to the parlor that didn't give me anything for two visits. Well, except for a damn good massage. But, no extras. Past Dedham and before McDonald's. Got a serious massage and finally, finished with what I was looking for. It definitely took a long time. But, it wasn't with the boss. It was with the other woman. I had the boss before and her massage is deep and painful. She's too direct for me. But, I ended the night happy.
I forgot to mention Relax next to Sun was legit. Didn't bother as I saw a Latina woman waiting and a dude came out.
-
10-05-22 18:12 #36729Senior Member

Posts: 3853Bad day
Seriously, must be one of those days. Went to Norwood, tried Jamie. But, no response like what everyone's been saying. Went to try Sun massage and busy. Then, I went further down the street past 852 and busy. Seriously. I didn't want any of the shit Brazilians in Dedham and refused to contact the Asians. Half the time, they post in Dedham and they're not even there. Lost day, until tomorrow then.
Stay dry.
-
10-05-22 17:43 #36728Senior Member

Posts: 170La Moon
Based on a quick look see a couple years ago plus info from another monger I am guessing it is just a legit massage. But I am not positive.
Originally Posted by GamaDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 17:31 #36727Senior Member

Posts: 453Doubt it's Thai
Originally Posted by ChochaMonger
[View Original Post]
OP hasn't responded, but I don't know where you got Thai from, he didn't mention it. I would guess this is for Holistic Spa Therapy Center in Revere (https://holisticspallc.com/). Steam room, sauna, and TS are all included in their listed price of $125.
Originally Posted by Bozscaggs
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 16:36 #36726Senior Member

Posts: 120La Moon Cambridge
Anyone been here? I searched the forum but didn't see anything. Looks promising.
-
10-05-22 15:59 #36725Senior Member

Posts: 3853No it doesn't. Basic handy and that's all. They don't want any trouble. You're really paying for the facility, if you're into all that extra stuff.
Originally Posted by ChochaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 12:53 #36724Senior Member

Posts: 180Thank you and I'm not sure. I'm not usually in those areas these days.
Originally Posted by BigLipps145
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 22:56 #36723Senior Member

Posts: 256Good post
Post well done. Are there any Korean spas near Copley Place downtown. Most seem in the suburbs. I will be up next month but no car. Any help with AMPs near Copley or downtown would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by LongDongTV
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 19:03 #36722Regular Member

Posts: 242Extra services (I. E. Shower, table shower, sauna)
Not extended menu services. Thai spas are typically more variety in massage services but, you w will pay $80-90 per hour plus extra for a sauna or shower.
Originally Posted by Bozscaggs
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 15:16 #36721Regular Member

Posts: 9Tham Price
Might be visiting tham tomorrow and I'd like to know how much is the average price these days for FS in Tham and which one does FS. I know there are quite a few providers in tham but still unclear which does what as they've all closed, relocated or renamed themselves. Any idea on how much I should bring with me too? Not trying to put myself too deep in the hole. Not sure if 160-180 would be enough. Any recommendations on which provider I should visit would also be appreciated.
-
10-04-22 12:17 #36720Banned Member

Posts: 311Missing Lisa
Lisa was a favorite for years, I saw her fairly regularly for about 10 years. Never went very far into extras, but she was a sweetheart and gave reliable basic service. I wonder what became of her.
Originally Posted by EasiePeasie
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 10:57 #36719Senior Member

Posts: 35Same experience, due to too much positive comments here. I expected I can get something above average in SSR. But after 2 times visiting here, I am really disappointed. The first time was 40's chunky women. The second time is a young slim woman, but definitely don't know what should do there. She is not even know how to "shake hands".
Originally Posted by JackLyons1967
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



