Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23176
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    Yo, the ad says her name is Bambi? Are we talking about the same girl?
    Yes, same girl. NYM is Bambi and her SC: Leilai. Sc.

  2. #23175

    Amen Dug

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Why do we have to speak in code for money on here. If you paid $240 then just say $240. That one tiny thing would make things so much easier especially for our new members.

    That is my 1 of my 2 .

    Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by CountZer0  [View Original Post]
    I always assumed we did it to shield ourselves from potential self-incrimination should a prosecutor ever get hold of one's USASG handle and trace it back to you. Then again, the fact that the forum has a publicly accessible glossary that gives the definition for every single code we use here kind of defeats that purpose.

    At the end of the day, I think most of us do it out of superstitionif nothing else, it's tradition.
    Do they not think a "detective" can figure out the secret code. Escorts use "roses" in their ads and get busted all the time. And I'm pretty sure it's trading something of value, regardless of what it is, for anything sexual that is against the law, but that's just my 0. 02 Mario coins, LOL.

    Also Jackson and A2 have been pretty clear that authorities in the states can not get access to our personal info from this site. Want to chime in A2? Is that still accurate?

  3. #23174

    Bambi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajtna  [View Original Post]
    I recently meet and had the best (by far) experience with this beautiful & amazing girl. My top experiences / girls: Layla, Rae, Stormy.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/94263035

    Her personality, sensuality, charisma are mindboggling. The chemistry was something different special. Communication was and the hotel / area. GFE, best most sensual kisser and BBJ ever, DATY; speechless. IMO she's one of the most beautiful girl I've seen, her beauty physical features are unique. And kissing them pierce lips and tongue ring wow! I'm surprised she hasn't been reviewed before. I did $ .2 for 20 qv.
    Yo, the ad says her name is Bambi? Are we talking about the same girl?

  4. #23173

    OpSec

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Why do we have to speak in code for money on here. If you paid $240 then just say $240.
    I always assumed we did it to shield ourselves from potential self-incrimination should a prosecutor ever get hold of one's USASG handle and trace it back to you. Then again, the fact that the forum has a publicly accessible glossary that gives the definition for every single code we use here kind of defeats that purpose.

    At the end of the day, I think most of us do it out of superstition—if nothing else, it's tradition.

  5. #23172

    But why

    Quote Originally Posted by JOutlaw  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is $ . 40 because I know it's not 40 cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRican  [View Original Post]
    Each $ is 100.

    X number is a dollar amount.
    Why do we have to speak in code for money on here. If you paid $240 then just say $240. That one tiny thing would make things so much easier especially for our new members.

    That is my 1 ˘ of my 2 ˘.

    Carry on.

  6. #23171
    Quote Originally Posted by CDieselD  [View Original Post]
    So you saw the listing, which is her and you decided to go anyways and then at that point decided that big girls were not of interest to you?

    It is the girl in the pictures She has a ton of ass and tits like pictured. It was clean, she was kind and not on drugs or otherwise acting shady. If you don't like her pictures you probably won't like her. I enjoyed.
    Really, after reading the reviews and seeing her pics which are 100% accurate, dude probably said, "Maybe the pics are fake and she really is a 90 lb. Spinner or some Asian with hard bolt ons. I'm in!

  7. #23170
    I know your not a newbie, but just search her on here and all your questions will be answered. She a mature 50 but looks and provides at a level beyond belief. Energy for days. Berlin is her duo partner and no Greek.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSteel90  [View Original Post]
    How old is avalon? Is greek on the menu? Is Berlin her dua?

  8. #23169

    Honey Solid service

    Quote Originally Posted by IPayYou  [View Original Post]
    I saw Honey on Tuesday I think. This girl is exactly how you described her. A true freak. Loves her job. We always have a great time.
    Saw her for a car date qv last week. Really a freak and loves what she does. BBBJ with CIM and swallow. 0. 6 for the donation. Will repeat.

    Stay Safe.

    -FO.

  9. #23168
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokosaso  [View Original Post]
    Don't know why all these fake reviews, she's a solid 275 pounds I walked right out of course she has huge ass and tits she's huge herself, no furniture in apartment and she has a teenage girl living there with her that sees all the men go in and out, ass is full of pimples and her teeth are butter yellow, do better guys.
    So you saw the listing, which is her and you decided to go anyways and then at that point decided that big girls were not of interest to you?

    It is the girl in the pictures She has a ton of ass and tits like pictured. It was clean, she was kind and not on drugs or otherwise acting shady. If you don't like her pictures you probably won't like her. I enjoyed.

  10. #23167
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokosaso  [View Original Post]
    Don't know why all these fake reviews, she's a solid 275 pounds I walked right out of course she has huge ass and tits she's huge herself, no furniture in apartment and she has a teenage girl living there with her that sees all the men go in and out, ass is full of pimples and her teeth are butter yellow, do better guys.
    No one is doing false reviews. I went, I saw, I stayed and fucked her, I enjoyed her and I left. Point, blank, period.

  11. #23166

    Leilai

    I recently meet and had the best (by far) experience with this beautiful & amazing girl. My top experiences / girls: Layla, Rae, Stormy.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/94263035

    Her personality, sensuality, charisma are mindboggling. The chemistry was something different special. Communication was and the hotel / area. GFE, best most sensual kisser and BBJ ever, DATY; speechless. IMO she's one of the most beautiful girl I've seen, her beauty physical features are unique. And kissing them pierce lips and tongue ring wow! I'm surprised she hasn't been reviewed before. I did $ .2 for 20 qv.

  12. #23165

    If I'm not mistaken

    Quote Originally Posted by JOutlaw  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is $ . 40 because I know it's not 40 cents.
    Each $ is 100.

    X number is a dollar amount.

  13. #23164

    Legz

    She is back. Comms were great this morning. She wanted a 4 loko at 9 am, sure no problem. Man she attacked my boy with her throat while fiv fia, had to stop her because was wanting to pop. Cover on and she rode me hard, the bed was knocking loud, LOL. Amazing qv this morning. Will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94298525

  14. #23163

    See Forum Abbreviations Section

    Quote Originally Posted by JOutlaw  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is $ . 40 because I know it's not 40 cents.
    From the Forum Abbreviations Section on the Front Page:

    $ = $100.

    $$ = $200.

    $$$ = $300.

    1 = $10.

    2 = $20.

    3 = $30.

    Etc.

    So, $. 4 = $140.

    Grain 56.

  15. #23162
    Quote Originally Posted by JOutlaw  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is $ . 40 because I know it's not 40 cents.
    Explanation listed here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape