Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 89 of 300 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 4495
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3175
    Quote Originally Posted by AGuyFromMiami  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about Asian Spa 168 located on 199th st.
    Did you even try a Google search? They have their own web site.

    http://www.asianspa168.com/

  2. #3174
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    I stopped there last week and they're gone. No sign. Nothing. The place in the strip mall on 8th St and 84th ave closed as well. Its not often that these places close down, they usually just change management. I've noticed a lot of rotation with the girls switching spas lately. Theyre all connected in one way or another. I have to start getting girl's numbers so when they disappear theres a chance you can find them elsewhere.
    Rents are going up a lot all over so probably just end of the lease and the new rent was going to be too much. Might well pop up somewhere else nearby. They're all connected? Hasn't seemed like it to me, but can't say I've asked.

  3. #3173

    Palace Spa closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvers3  [View Original Post]
    I was there a couple of months back. No repeat for me. Older Asian not unpleasant but not worth it, massage was 7/10 and no FS offered, just HJ. Excuse was that it was that time of the month.
    I stopped there last week and they're gone. No sign. Nothing. The place in the strip mall on 8th St and 84th ave closed as well. Its not often that these places close down, they usually just change management. I've noticed a lot of rotation with the girls switching spas lately. Theyre all connected in one way or another. I have to start getting girl's numbers so when they disappear theres a chance you can find them elsewhere.

  4. #3172

    Asian Spa 168

    Anyone know anything about Asian Spa 168 located on 199th st.

  5. #3171
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Sullie11, That's a good observation, and yeah, that is often the case.

    From now on when I google a spa and check out their posted photos I'm going to keep that in mind.

    I will ad too that if I see just stock photos of models getting hot stones, or flowers next to a stack of towels and a bottle of oil, or an anatomy chart, or generic Asian pics of Asian girls in traditional dress, then I loose interest.

    Instead I like it when they post a picture of the store front, or of the private rooms, (with mirrors).

    I've been in these rooms with mirrors many times. Perhaps some mongers here will recognize them. (pics).
    Definitely recognize the pics, although not in Miami LOL.

  6. #3170
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma66  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Palace Spa on Bird a couple blocks W of Tropical Pk? Looks like they've some RM reviews this year and their RR ad claims they'll "Exceed your Asian Massage Expectations 100% Puffery aside, this place seems to be about 6 months new. I've been curious but heard no XPs yet.
    I was there a couple of months back. No repeat for me. Older Asian not unpleasant but not worth it, massage was 7/10 and no FS offered, just HJ. Excuse was that it was that time of the month.

  7. #3169
    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Been a few months since I've been active at the AMPs, lost someone close to me and was depressed. I'm starting my journey moving forward and I recently did some hunting in Pembroke Pines, but was sad my old tried and true spot, Sweet Tea, has become a hustle. I'm back in Miami now and I historically mostly go to the one on Kendall Dr and 117's next to La Caretta and the chics there generally are not attractive, but its a good value for standard happy ending and no hassle they just do what they do no haggling or asking for how big the tip will be. I was there tonight, but both ladies were busy so I left. Not having the best luck.

    I've been to the Tamiami location across the airport a few times? Based on previous visits they aren't as fun as Dream Girls reports ie. No toss salad, etc (never been). Pretty much pump and dump shack get you out the door as fast as possible. The other location on SW120 by the Chevron just east of Costco I think is related, only been there twice and same attitude. Anyone got intel on the current ladies there? I'm looking for a fun time like described at Dream Girls but prefer not to go to Hialeah.
    The place at 117 Avenue and Kendall Drive is called Q Angel's. I've been meaning to visit this spot. What is the typical amount you spend to have a decent time here?

  8. #3168
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullie11  [View Original Post]
    Also if you look at the photos and there are mirrors on the wall, that is a good sign extras are available.
    LOL! Sullie11, That's a good observation, and yeah, that is often the case.

    From now on when I google a spa and check out their posted photos I'm going to keep that in mind.

    I will ad too that if I see just stock photos of models getting hot stones, or flowers next to a stack of towels and a bottle of oil, or an anatomy chart, or generic Asian pics of Asian girls in traditional dress, then I loose interest.

    Instead I like it when they post a picture of the store front, or of the private rooms, (with mirrors).

    I've been in these rooms with mirrors many times. Perhaps some mongers here will recognize them. (pics).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mirrors (1).jpg‎   Mirrors (2).jpg‎  

  9. #3167

    Palace Spa Q

    Has anyone been to Palace Spa on Bird a couple blocks W of Tropical Pk? Looks like they've some RM reviews this year and their RR ad claims they'll "Exceed your Asian Massage Expectations 100% Puffery aside, this place seems to be about 6 months new. I've been curious but heard no XPs yet.

  10. #3166

    OMS is Divas

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvers3  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Haven't tried Divas Spa before. Will give it a try. I appreciate the info.
    By the way on the RM site that advertises here regularly you'll find it called Oriental Massage Spa, not Divas. Lots of reviews of OMS on RM too.

  11. #3165

    Divas

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvers3  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Haven't tried Divas Spa before. Will give it a try. I appreciate the info.
    My recent XP post on Jinjou was at Divas, but didn't use the Divas name. A bit rushed and interrupted session, less than GFE but maybe a 6 on 10 scale, so not bad.

  12. #3164
    Quote Originally Posted by CharAz  [View Original Post]
    There's this place in 97th Av and Sunset Dr, just right by the ihop, you can just find it google maps, that is listed as Sakura Massage but it's now a LMP. I went there on Saturday thinking it was an AMP and was greeted by three Colombians, very hot, young and playful. I didn't get a service because it kinda caught me off guard, since I was looking for Asians. But it seemed promising.

    Would love feedback if anyone checks it out.
    I was actually reading about Sakura yesterday, saw some good reviews on another website. Found it strange that I didn't find many reviews here but seems like a good place to try, my only problem with LMP is that they tent to be pricy. But it might be worth it https://hot.com/us/fl/miami/erotic-m...-massage/b-b9P.

    DG is becoming to crowded, every time I've been there there's customer waking in and out every 15-20 min.

  13. #3163
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Dude, if you live in Kendall you're 5-10 minutes away from Calle Ocho.

    Just another 5 minutes to Flagler and NW 7th street. These are an AMP rich area.

    I like to check out the talent at Diva's Spa on 7th (39th, north side) street when I go down there, they rotate girls often there and I might find anyone from an old fat mamason to an Asian Maxim model.
    Thanks! Haven't tried Divas Spa before. Will give it a try. I appreciate the info.

  14. #3162
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to note that one place that does advertise on escort sites and promises "satisfaction" apparently does not. Amazian on 137 av. I've never been, so take this with a grain of salt, but I've never seen a happy review.
    Well noted, so if you did your detective work and checked out the reviews then you can scratch that place. I lived in Ives Estates up to about 4 years ago and for the longest time I had no idea that there was a plethora of seedy Chinese massage parlors so close to me.

    The G man aka BigLuber pointed them out to me way back when I discovered this forum and since I was single again these massage parlors were a welcome outlet for me. There are four Chinese massage on Ives between I95 and 441 and they all want tips, but the price and quality varies from one spa to the other and changes with new arrivals in any particular spa. So I will visit all four and come back to the best one. BigLuber has over four decades mongering experience and the fact that he shares his knowledge with newbies here is exceptional.

  15. #3161
    Quote Originally Posted by CharAz  [View Original Post]
    There's this place in 97th Av and Sunset Dr, just right by the ihop, you can just find it google maps, that is listed as Sakura Massage but it's now a LMP. I went there on Saturday thinking it was an AMP and was greeted by three Colombians, very hot, young and playful. I didn't get a service because it kinda caught me off guard, since I was looking for Asians. But it seemed promising.

    Would love feedback if anyone checks it out.
    Some of the 888 ladies work there, so that might be why it's an LMP with an old AMP name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape