Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 7897
-
10-13-22 23:41 #6862Senior Member

Posts: 108Another Catfish
I highly doubt the profile pictures are her. Definitely thicker. Total sweetheart though. Just a one time thing for me. Going to post this on the NoVa forum too.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-06e1119bf379
-
10-12-22 11:20 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 83Think everything lately has. If it's student loans, crypto, market crashing etc. Had a few girls I chatted with a long time ago randomly pop back up with new profiles I"ve seen or text me directly. Seems to me more are getting back into it out of need.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 10:12 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 487Student Loan Payments
How do you guys think that student loan payments coming back in December will impact the SB market?
-
10-10-22 14:31 #6859Regular Member

Posts: 21A friend of mine saw her a couple years ago. Heavier than in any of her pictures. Nice enough though and compliant. Probably a little pricey all things considered.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-22 17:05 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 138Check your inbox sent a message.
Originally Posted by Mdterp05
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 17:29 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 83Met up with Ava. Fun girl just hard to get in touch with. Gave up on her then she randomly popped back up wanting to meet and I just happened to be free. Damage was light just think her interest level depends on what other activities she needs money for coming up.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-98a39cd2aa32
-
10-05-22 17:26 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 83https://members.seeking.com/member/8...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D Met up with the Mom next door. She had an older profile this summer and I guess removed it and started a new one with more concealed pics. As soon as I texted she sent a few nudes. More attractive I think then the profile now lets on if that's your type. Pretty straight to the point. Works a flexible day job and wants to meet during the day before kids are off in the evenings.
Again attractive, and easy setup $$ but not much of a personality to go with it.
Originally Posted by Tonygrt
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 12:30 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 288Andie
Anybody meetup with Andie?
Originally Posted by Tonygrt
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 20:32 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 525LovelyBabe
This one has the problematic Adjective / Noun screen name. Does anyone have intel on her? She looks outstanding.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-89bd9c2cd4fb
-
10-03-22 18:09 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 289Good answer
I'll just add that you can create a new account with a different email (just set up a burner gmail or yahoo one) and usually within a few days to a week of creating you will sometimes get a 33% off email—which if you click the link you can log in with whatever account you want to use, doesn't have to be the same one they sent the email to.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 13:16 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 525Promo Code
If your membership has expired, when you log in, you should see a 20% discount offer. Otherwise, they typically offer discounts around holidays. What will be next--Columbus Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving?
Originally Posted by SnowBlind95
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 05:32 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 93Any promo codes
Does anyone know any promo codes for SA? Usually they'll at least give you 20% off. Also is Pixie / Dark haired desires still active on SA? My long term SB is being flaky since she got a new boyfriend so I now I need to look other places. Thanks.
-
10-02-22 09:21 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 846I think she got upset when I asked for updated pics, the 2nd pic shows she's gained some LOL.
Originally Posted by WilliamsJJ703
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 05:42 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 95Here ya go.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 15:50 #6848Senior Member

Posts: 182I don't know. I'm looking for SB's not SW's.
Originally Posted by Matt410
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





