Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 30325
-
10-06-22 06:36 #20245Senior Member

Posts: 66The Worst ever!
Don't even waste a minute of your time contacting her, I would rather jerk off myself LOL. There's nothing to say or to start, those pictures are a decade old, saggy body, nothing on front neither back to describe her. She is like a Halloween skeleton. Wasted my money, effort and time.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/624994122184
-
10-05-22 22:22 #20244Senior Member

Posts: 29Avoid this one
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...shell/50419778
Not the one in the pics, not a great experience.
-
10-05-22 17:09 #20243Senior Member

Posts: 224Sexy Red
Tried to book this one and she blew me off. Hit her up again with my burner, she asked for a pic. Sent a pic and when I asked for one in return, she cussed me out. Sucks because just by looking at the pics, she looks good but rudeness and one-sided screenings are clear red flags to avoid this one.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/041948091049
Be safe everyone.
Rio.
-
10-05-22 16:51 #20242Senior Member

Posts: 1455Glorified
Hey man, welcome to Charlotte is all I can say! I've seen mongers drag someone beautiful, nice ass body, good location, a1 personality, reliable, drug free, pimp free, etc. Nit pick every thing about her. Granted, she's not an escort and they have glorified girls / women with demons and all. They've dragged a good couple of my ATFs that aren't escorts and glorified the women / girls with demons. I guess because of what is provided and price? I don't really get it. That's completely fine, no, judgment zone here! As stated to each is his own! Be safe!
Originally Posted by UpsCaps
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 16:39 #20241Regular Member

Posts: 7Katie bunz
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7042991957
Anyone seen her?
-
10-05-22 16:23 #20240Senior Member

Posts: 949Addicts
As long as a working girl has all of her teeth, isn't covered in sores, and is somewhat coherent, I will see her. I would prefer to see a demon free girl. Most of the girls that I have seen, are demon free or at least hide it well. Members who are smarter than me, have said that at least 75% of the girls on STG and LC are addicts. Very few Euro and Tryst girls are addicts. A lot of us, including me, cannot afford a $400 piece of ass. Those of you who can, have my respect.
Originally Posted by UpsCaps
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 14:15 #20239Senior Member

Posts: 99[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-05-22 14:06 #20238Regular Member

Posts: 25Wetdream?
Can't believe I can't find any info on Wetdream?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/94258475
Several reviews on listcrawler but no info on here??
-
10-05-22 12:16 #20237Senior Member

Posts: 1455Kitty Kat
RWolt, I didn't assume, I made a generalized post. We have got to relax on here and stop being so uptight! Damn! We are all apart of the same team at this point. LOL.
Transplant, I completely agree, I couldn't do it! I know I couldn't, I am super picky about who I see and where I see them at anyways as is! But like I stated, I've seen other mongers post that they kept on till they finished and then left. To each is his own.
Originally Posted by RWolt60
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 12:02 #20236Senior Member

Posts: 43What in Archdale Park, Charlotte
Recently there has been a bunch of posts that are located in Archdale Park, Charlotte.
Definity not the girls on the pictures but was wondering if it's a new place / spa / agency? Anyone know?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/94322894
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/94322872
There is more. But you get the idea.
-
10-05-22 12:01 #20235Senior Member

Posts: 7335I couldn't handle that. I want a woman to be coherent and participate while I am fucking her. I would get more enjoyment out of a sex robot than a woman that is totally out of it.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 11:07 #20234Senior Member

Posts: 74Kitty Kat (cont.)
Thanks everyone for the reports, glad to know she's legit. We've been texting and she gave me her whole life story about how she only does this to take care of her grandma who has stage 4 cancer, etc etc. Very sad (assuming any of it is true) but I'm not sure I'm buying all of it though, sounds like typical druggie stories.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 11:01 #20233Senior Member

Posts: 106I love how members of this board assume things. Just so why'all know, "no I did not".
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 10:42 #20232Senior Member

Posts: 1455Kitty Kat
I'm sure you've seen mongers post it before, but this won't be the first or the last time you will see someone comment a girl passed out or fell asleep and still stayed. Unfortunately!
Originally Posted by UpsCaps
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 10:27 #20231Regular Member

Posts: 10Complete fake and TGTBT. After an email to confirm pictures or any reviews that person ghosted me. I added the snapchat name and the communication started good until I asked for reviews or to confirm pictures. Obviously this person isn't well versed in the English language by the poor grammar. $300 for 2 hours, $600 for overnight were the rates. Those are some really cheap rates for someone that looks that good in those pictures. I would avoid if I were you.
Originally Posted by Nathansox
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





