Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50274

    Youngs

    Stopped by and saw CiCi. Bit larger than most but she never disappoints. Good attitude and friendly UTC, $. 4 OTD.

  2. #50273

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by RoofToPremo  [View Original Post]
    My Dream about Yuki Massage:

    Went there after all the messages about variety of girls. It was pretty late at night around 9:15 and surprised to see how busy they were. Three mongers are there, I can clearly hear the creaking sounds and some one got very lucky that night.

    Anyhow I've got an Asian in her early 30's. Nice body and rack. Offered the finish and I've asked for next level and accepted. Allowed UTC top and bottom. 8 + $. 2 total damage came to $$. I am not sure I will dream again about repeating to such busy place.
    Sounds like Grace she has a very nice pair there is a nice line up here its just a bit higher than most AMPs.

  3. #50272
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Monica's Identification Card has 1993 DOB.
    I will believe you but I have lived in Asia for 7+ years and been around a lot of Asians. She has not aged well if she is only 29 is all I can say. These days. Either way she has a good body and that is all I really cared about. Good on you for checking the I'd card somehow.

  4. #50271
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #50270
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikenfla58  [View Original Post]
    Yes, they are closed permanently in this location. Not sure if they were charged with anything, I doubt it. Probably a proactive move.
    I wonder where they'll relocate to, back to East Cobb?

  6. #50269
    Quote Originally Posted by DustyBottoms  [View Original Post]
    Did they close down permanently? If so, did Roswell PD execute a search warrant and charge them with unlicensed and / or illegal activity?
    Yes, they are closed permanently in this location. Not sure if they were charged with anything, I doubt it. Probably a proactive move.

  7. #50268

    Tipping

    Tipping is a custom intended to reward excellent service. Tipping in the AMP business is a secondary payment for a desired service. Try visiting the same girl multiple times with no tip and see what happens.

  8. #50267
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikenfla58  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, we need to add Massage Nova to this list. Always a nice experience there.
    Did they close down permanently? If so, did Roswell PD execute a search warrant and charge them with unlicensed and / or illegal activity?

  9. #50266
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcj5432  [View Original Post]
    She's Not Your Girlfriend. She's a Rental. Thanks for bringing me back to Earth. We need it every now and then.
    You got that right, don't ever forget this!

  10. #50265
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Etiquette is standard American tipping, 10% to 20%. But since it's an AMP then tipping "etiquette" is a misnomer. The crux of tipping at an AMP is based on the finish and not the massage.

    If you're trying to save $10 on your tip for 60 min vs 30 min massage, then your provider will think you are cheap.
    And that was the thing I wanted confirmation on, which aligned with my suspicions.

  11. #50264

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelWolf  [View Original Post]
    So I know the standard tip for a good 1 hour session is. 6. But is it the same for a half hour session if it includes similar extras? Had thought about trying some providers for shorter sessions, but if the etiquette is still. 6, not sure if. 4 / . 6 makes a lot of sense when I could get another half hour for. 2.
    As others said HH doesn't matter but depends on the finish. I've been seeing. 6 seems like the minimum. Lately I've seen them pushing for $ & $.20 for little extras.

  12. #50263

    Etiquette

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelWolf  [View Original Post]
    No no, I understand that.

    My question is basically is the etiquette to tip less for a HHR visit, even if they provide the same things that they would for an HR visit? If no, and you'd typically do the same regardless of time, then may as well stay the extra HHR.
    Etiquette is standard American tipping, 10% to 20%. But since it's an AMP then tipping "etiquette" is a misnomer. The crux of tipping at an AMP is based on the finish and not the massage.

    If you're trying to save $10 on your tip for 60 min vs 30 min massage, then your provider will think you are cheap.

  13. #50262
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    There is no standard tip and tips vary a lot more than this forum reflects. Probably $40 is the minimum for happiness for a 60 min massage or less but your ability to say no in negotiating is the deciding factor.

    Around ATL, about 60% of CAMPs charge $60 per hour, 30% charge $70 per hour, and 10% charge $80 per hour. Most charge $20 less for a half hour. You can further research this via calling a shop directly or other websites that have this information.
    No no, I understand that.

    My question is basically is the etiquette to tip less for a HHR visit, even if they provide the same things that they would for an HR visit? If no, and you'd typically do the same regardless of time, then may as well stay the extra HHR.

  14. #50261
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Add Luna massage, Angel massage, Lemon massage, and Healing spa. Just getting started they were all shut down one way or another. Some busted, some forced to closed when their licenses weren't renewed.
    Unfortunately, we need to add Massage Nova to this list. Always a nice experience there.

  15. #50260

    She's Not Your Girlfriend. She's a Rental.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    She's not only putting the same stuff out with others, she's probably doing more.

    Her first choice is to fuck your wallet and let the wallet CIM. Her second choice is to fuck a different monger's wallet and let it CIM. She will bareback any wallet any time.

    Your ATF likes you. You are probably a good client. But she has other clients like you, and probably others that give her even bigger tips than you do.

    Always assume that whatever you are doing or whatever you are tipping is less than some other guy. She is your favorite tool to rent and little more.
    Thanks for bringing me back to Earth. We need it every now and then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape