Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 473 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 523 573 973 1473 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17956

    Kristina

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    OMG! Thank you so much!! I was going to go and see her soon. Thank God for this site! What a shame too She talks a great game on the phone so nice and so sweet. What happened to you? Did you get robbed or something? Who the heck is any good out there? What a friggin' shame for us.
    I saw Kristina today instead, Treat her well.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/535308652282

  2. #17955

    'Massage to bring you bliss' - Ana. Any good or?

    Hi,

    How about this one? Ana? Are these pictures real or? Anyone ever see her? Thoughts?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/558896287467

  3. #17954

    The One and Only Tasha. Any Good?

    What about Tasha? Any good? Looks great and hot!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/086086854167

  4. #17953

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    She's a thief with her boyfriend pimp!
    OMG! Thank you so much!! I was going to go and see her soon. Thank God for this site! What a shame too She talks a great game on the phone so nice and so sweet. What happened to you? Did you get robbed or something? Who the heck is any good out there? What a friggin' shame for us.

  5. #17952

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    She's a thief with her boyfriend pimp!
    I feel really bad about posting a negative review. I liked her! But, she is being controlled by a piece-of-shit man!

  6. #17951

    Noooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see her? Looks hot! Any Good?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/352676633418
    She's a thief with her boyfriend pimp!

  7. #17950

    Big problem with jealous boyfriend or pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    That's Bella. I had a good time, but at least one person reported a problem.
    Not worth the chance. I had a great time with her a few weeks ago. Super sexy and I really liked her. However, went to see her yesterday and a few minutes into the session "bang bang" on the door. "Oh my man is here and you have to go!" I left with no confrontation. She wanted me to come back this morning and after trying to figure out when it was okay, she said I had to pay again. F that, I passed.

    Such a shame. I really wanted to make her a regular.

  8. #17949

    Bella

    That's Bella. I had a good time, but at least one person reported a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see her? Looks hot! Any Good?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/352676633418

  9. #17948

    Anyone ever see her 'SWEET, SEXY, and SASSY' ?

    Anyone ever see her? Looks hot! Any Good?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/352676633418

  10. #17947
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4877.htm?cat=1

    Saw her over the weekend. Much prettier in person than in the pictures. BBJ, CFS. Anal play, DATY. Might be into Greek but don't know for sure. Did ask if I wanted to fuck her ass. Very personable. Pussy was very tight. She had some kind of surgery on her ass so it looks different than others. Not bad just different.
    Good review but, Can you define what you mean by "surgery on her ass"? As in ass implants, or they sewed her asshole up, or plastic surgery to repair burn scars? What do you mean by "different"?

  11. #17946

    Bathroomless Ashley.

    After a few weeks of not being able to either get in touch or find a time that works for both of us, I met up with Ashley. She was in her old spot. She started with BBBJ, while I fingered her. Then some quick daty because I'm a sucker for her huge lips. We did some mis. And from the back bbfscip was provided. Be good to her and she is good to you. She was on point last Night, she makes you feel at ease and that's huge imo. She looks ok, but her performance and care free attitude makes up for her not being a super model.

  12. #17945

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by AcconRed  [View Original Post]
    Link to profile? Not sure who you're referring to.
    No link. Just a number passed around the boards. Search Jamie or WYP and youll find her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Check the Boston board. From what I'm hearing. They think she either went to get help. Because no one hearing from her.
    Thanks style.

  13. #17944
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Are those fake tits? And you gave her your LinkedIn?
    Very bad tit job as you can see the big scar. IMO you can do far better at 1021 for a much lower price. Her body is a mess with a man's face. Looks more like a post-op trans.

  14. #17943

    Audi

    Are those fake tits? And you gave her your LinkedIn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4877.htm?cat=1

    Saw her over the weekend. Much prettier in person than in the pictures. BBJ, CFS. Anal play, DATY. Might be into Greek but don't know for sure. Did ask if I wanted to fuck her ass. Very personable. Pussy was very tight. She had some kind of surgery on her ass so it looks different than others. Not bad just different.

  15. #17942

    Audi

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4877.htm?cat=1

    Saw her over the weekend. Much prettier in person than in the pictures. BBJ, CFS. Anal play, DATY. Might be into Greek but don't know for sure. Did ask if I wanted to fuck her ass. Very personable. Pussy was very tight. She had some kind of surgery on her ass so it looks different than others. Not bad just different.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape