Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 31624
-
10-05-22 09:52 #23164Senior Member

Posts: 1837See Forum Abbreviations Section
From the Forum Abbreviations Section on the Front Page:
Originally Posted by JOutlaw
[View Original Post]
$ = $100.
$$ = $200.
$$$ = $300.
1 = $10.
2 = $20.
3 = $30.
Etc.
So, $. 4 = $140.
Grain 56.
-
10-05-22 09:30 #23163Regular Member

Posts: 9Explanation listed here:
Originally Posted by JOutlaw
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations
-
10-05-22 00:29 #23162Regular Member

Posts: 1What exactly is $ . 40 because I know it's not 40 cents.
Originally Posted by PseudoRican
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 23:45 #23161Senior Member

Posts: 398How old is avalon? Is greek on the menu? Is Berlin her dua?
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 23:26 #23160Senior Member

Posts: 53Don't know why all these fake reviews, she's a solid 275 pounds I walked right out of course she has huge ass and tits she's huge herself, no furniture in apartment and she has a teenage girl living there with her that sees all the men go in and out, ass is full of pimples and her teeth are butter yellow, do better guys.
Originally Posted by Dw049
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 19:51 #23159Senior Member

Posts: 165This her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/94198244
Originally Posted by Dw049
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 19:48 #23158Senior Member

Posts: 190So TRUE
These guys seems afraid to give you any info on these girls.
Originally Posted by BroNicny
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 19:03 #23157Senior Member

Posts: 32Link?
Any chance you have the link to post? I'm definitely curious lmao.
Originally Posted by Dw049
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 16:20 #23156Senior Member

Posts: 249How much was the QV?
Originally Posted by Dw049
[View Original Post]
When I caught her early morning a few weeks back it was $.40 for half. But totally worth it, just for the funbags and attitude alone.
-
10-04-22 13:20 #23155Regular Member

Posts: 13It can be 2 reasons. To advertises a specific person to get more attention or to get senior status to get info / connects of other providers. Seniors not sharing intel for the obvious reason.
Originally Posted by Booms
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 12:34 #23154Senior Member

Posts: 57[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-03-22 19:51 #23153Senior Member

Posts: 126Best in town
Thanks for the report, yes Avalon just oozes sex appeal. That grip she has will have you in full starfish. Can't wait to see her again. I'm just itching to give Berlin a go though.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 22:57 #23152Senior Member

Posts: 165Alexlynn.
I posted a negative review on alexlynn a bit ago. I ended up seeing her yesterday in a not so conventional way. I just wanted to fix things between us. We ended up speaking face to face. And we were able to mend things between us. We both agreed what happened between us should not of happened. After we fixed things between us. She put that amazing mouth of hers on jr. All I had to do was lay there. She knows exactly what to do. She puts me in into such a relaxing and a height of ecstasy at the same time. Also, she changed her hair color to this blonde and pick color. She never looked bad, but this new hair color really fits her well.
I am glad we were able to patch things between. Jr can't wait to see her again.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4077961928
-
10-01-22 15:54 #23151Senior Member

Posts: 79Gabriella
Got to check her out. 100% what you'd expect from her photos. Nice, newly built up area of town. Two bedroom place and the other room was closed with a light on in there. Don't know what or who is in there. Was so quiet that it may have been empty. Just an FYI but zero issues. Very soft spoken, maybe bc of the language barrier? Smelled good. Light kissing if you're into that. That ass is big, which I definitely like. Big tits as well. I did the QV for a first time visit. Comms can be spotty but if you respond right after she does then you should be good. I can see myself repeating for sure bc I'd like to enjoy that ass from different views / angles.
She must be getting popular though bc her rates have gone up a tick since the reviews on previous page. Didn't have to verify either beforehand.
-
09-30-22 16:15 #23150Regular Member

Posts: 4Struggling with her coms rn
Ngl been wanting to go see her but I'm so struggling with her comms. I ask her if she's free today and doesn't text back until evening time and by then I already got stuff to do in the day. Or if I ask for availability she just hits me with address and prices but no time or suggests when I can come. Just "today" or "weekend". Which is a shame bc for her price y'all are having some great experiences with a girl that looks so hot. I hope she doesn't get fed up with my messaging and just block me altogether cause she's definitely one I want to try at least once.
Originally Posted by JobsForAngel
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote





