Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 24708
-
10-06-22 01:22 #19998Senior Member

Posts: 263Bruh up here in a prostitution information forum saying he'd never take common medical prevention, whether to himself or to prevent others from getting sick and possibly dying. Bet he also rawdogs streetwalkers like a totally disease-immune badass.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
Anyway, just don't do anything you don't feel comfortable with. That's the first and second rule of Bone Club. If you have an immune deficiency, be extra careful. Personally, I was scared and careful as hell during it all. I only got the two shots, never tested positive and have been back to work around a Legion of people like Mr. Scabies above -- and back to the AMPs with no issues. . If you're all vaxxed to the max and not on chemo or something, I'd say you're probably safe to go have fun in most cases.
-
10-05-22 20:13 #19997Senior Member

Posts: 687As long as I don't have to take a vaccination after getting the cookie, I'm good.
Originally Posted by Lucia99
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 19:20 #19996Senior Member

Posts: 332Centreville AMPs
I've been several times and I think your safe, park in back, do your thing and leave. The local LEO turns a blind eye. If a case gets built to bust them it will largely come from not paying taxes or a human trafficking.
Originally Posted by JE8713
[View Original Post]
Campaign in the area. If they the busted it will probably happen about 6 am. The aren't interested in the guys that go there. They save that for the hotel and streetwalker stings.
-
10-05-22 14:13 #19995Senior Member

Posts: 41Jenny or Kathleen?
Trying to get out that way in the next few weeks. These two seem similar and about what I'm looking for. Never done the studio thing so I figured I'd ask the group, is one of them clearly the better choice?
-
10-05-22 11:28 #19994Senior Member

Posts: 852Don't care what anyone else does. I will never put that in my body.
Originally Posted by Lucia99
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 09:09 #19993Senior Member

Posts: 162Mistress Lisa
Mistress Lisa isn't someone to go to for a relaxing massage, or for escort services. Her ad pretty well says what she offers (domme), and also what she doesn't offer (FS or BJ).
Newest ad with current phone number:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/93884583
Typical south city location, with street parking. She works on a bed in a dingy basement. The bed smelled like old perfume, so after you leave there you'll probably need a shower.
At 100 for a hh, it seemed excessive, but she might still appeal to someone that is looking for the specific kind of play she offers.
The phone number in this older ad isn't current, but there are a few pics of her:
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mistress...t-louis-392327
-
10-05-22 00:43 #19992Senior Member

Posts: 1087Historically they've turned a blind eye to the spas. With the creation of the new town of Cahokia Heights from merging Centreville, Cahokia, and Alorton that may eventually change. The new government is not dependent on adult entertainment for revenue or kickbacks like Centreville was for decades. They've already gone after the strip clubs by passing a very anti club adult entertainment ordinance so it might just be a matter of time before they decide to go after the massage parlors too.
Originally Posted by JE8713
[View Original Post]
Hope that doesn't scare you off from going. The likely hood of a bust is small and the possibility of somehow getting caught up in it would be even smaller.
-
10-04-22 23:02 #19991Senior Member

Posts: 103Thanks, just trying to sense what others think.
L.
Originally Posted by Starkness
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 22:58 #19990Senior Member

Posts: 49Question for the group
So I've very interested in going to Centreville but always worried about the risk of LE. It doesn't seem to be well kept secret about what goes on there. Does anyone know if they just turn a blind eye or are they watching it or what not?
-
10-04-22 22:51 #19989Senior Member

Posts: 63You don't want to see her because she is not boosted? Was a little hard to follow that.
Originally Posted by Lucia99
[View Original Post]
But yes, it should be abundantly clear by now that a booster does not prevent you from getting covid. Full stop. Whether or not it matters to you is completely your preference.
-
10-04-22 22:45 #19988Senior Member

Posts: 111Same. I don't ask, and I don't care.
Originally Posted by Ritewing
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 22:44 #19987Senior Member

Posts: 202Vaccines
I don't care if they've been vaccinated at all.
Originally Posted by Lucia99
[View Original Post]
One provider told me that while she was in the grocery store and wearing a skirt, another shopper approached and chewed her out for not wearing a mask. She replied, "that's right--and I'm not wearing any panties either".
My kind of girl. 😋
-
10-04-22 22:30 #19986Senior Member

Posts: 103Covid Vaccine and Boosters
Question for all; I made an appointment for a special massage for one hour. I asked if she had received the latest booster. Response was she got the first two and then no more because she got Covid twice. Tried explaining the vaccines are not to prevent, but to lessen the severity. I told the lady sorry, but that is a deal breaker for me. What are other's thoughts?
Must have all boosters before scheduling?
Must have first two and 2 booster?
Don't care I am vaccinated and boosted.
L.
-
10-04-22 20:35 #19985Regular Member

Posts: 23Going to be visiting the area next week. I love getting a table shower. What was the damage for the 90 minutes?
Originally Posted by HotStoneStl
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 15:38 #19984Senior Member

Posts: 258She is well into her 60's. I love seeing her but she is inconsistent IMHO. MT one time then no MT etc.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






