Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 607 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 657 707 1107 1607 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 24527
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15437

    I didn't have the heart to rain on his parade (this week's weather appropriate)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Good luck buddy. That's a fake add.
    MONGERING 101: if an ad lists a plethora of specific sex acts, it's 99.9999% fake. That's just for starters in this case.

  2. #15436

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Spark007  [View Original Post]
    Good luck buddy. That's a fake add.

  3. #15435

  4. #15434

    Christmas

    Had a legit dream. Looks better than her pictures imo. Nice and safe Fells area location. She's an excellent rider. Not the lazy kind of riding either. Squats down on it. Multiple positions, covered services. Has a dog but places her in the other room. A bit pricey but most of the ones when dreaming about eros are. Will repeat for the hh.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...2433.htm?cat=1

  5. #15433

    Catonsville Paige

    Paige at the infamous Catonsville house is seeking friends, She has a new number, She asked me to share. PM.

    -Sniff.

  6. #15432
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her years ago in elkridge. Decent time. BBBJ and full service for 60 beans back then. I'm 90 percent sure she's out in highlandtown advertising online. The pictures look like her.
    That place she had before was wild. Kept me on edge possibly running into the owners or blocking their driveway.

  7. #15431

    Woodlawn Area

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4437543153/1

    Any Intel on this one? I'm pretty shocked there is 0 reviews of this girl. I've seen her posting before from another number. I asked for her old number and still can't find reviews. Seems like everything is cool others with her but just surprised way uglier and shittier talent have plenty of Intel compared to this one.

  8. #15430
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoresfinst  [View Original Post]
    I was messaging her about the same she went radio silence on me once I sent a verification picture. Then saw the thread she don't see black people. Like tf would of liked to have seen her.
    Yeah that's fucked man. No offense, I'm white. I'm not ugly either so idk why she ghosted after my selfie lmfao guess we didn't match her standards.

  9. #15429

    Mariah BWI

    Was texting this one and she / he is giving a lot of red flags. Just wanted to put this out there unless someone had a different experience.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...es/1622351.htm

  10. #15428
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayce  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...5879.htm?cat=1

    Was messaging her fine 2-3 nights ago, but now its crickets. Anyone having the same issue? I assume she must just be busy af.
    I was messaging her about the same she went radio silence on me once I sent a verification picture. Then saw the thread she don't see black people. Like tf would of liked to have seen her.

  11. #15427
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her years ago in elkridge. Decent time. BBBJ and full service for 60 beans back then. I'm 90 percent sure she's out in highlandtown advertising online. The pictures look like her.
    I would so appreciate it man if you can post a link because I tried searching to no avail.

  12. #15426
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Katie not responding?

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...5879.htm?cat=1

    Was messaging her fine 2-3 nights ago, but now its crickets. Anyone having the same issue? I assume she must just be busy af.

  13. #15425

    What's wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfAKind1  [View Original Post]
    Is there something wrong with creating an account to post about a good experience? I'm confused I've only actually made one post the rest are replies and the 5 $ thing was a glitch from the first post not putting them all. But someone else with more posts saw her in the Annapolis page if you don't believe me. Just saying did you guys never have a first post?
    What's wrong is when you get called out for having low numbers. Trying to argue your way out of it to try to prove that you are just another monger. If you were just a monger you would shrug your shoulders and say OK if you don't believe me whatever what do I care. But if you were provider trying to make a better name for yourself you're going to keep arguing to try to prove yourself and make everybody understand that what you're saying is true. You made your review he said what you needed to say and no one wants to believe in what you say then so be it. You don't need to argue the point. All you can do is post the review. At least I need to listen or not listen. What do they do or not what does it matter to you? If you truly are just another monger you won't comment on this thread about it again. But if you are a provider you definitely will.

  14. #15424

    Solid

    Quote Originally Posted by Spark007  [View Original Post]
    I had a pleasant drive in town with her. .8 for some sublime mic when we got stationary.
    She calls herself 'megatron' the sucking machine. LOL. She's a little flakey but solid provider if you can catch her, she'll certainly catch you.

  15. #15423
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    New account promoting one girl and saying 5 dollar signs LOL. Something smells fishy and it's not putang.
    Is there something wrong with creating an account to post about a good experience? I'm confused I've only actually made one post the rest are replies and the 5 $ thing was a glitch from the first post not putting them all. But someone else with more posts saw her in the Annapolis page if you don't believe me. Just saying did you guys never have a first post?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape