Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50256

    The Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt1328  [View Original Post]
    You are exactly right Wiseacre! His ATF opened up Full menu for him she certainly has been serving the same menu to others.
    I'm not being degrading about this aspect of the hobby at all. It is just a lot easier to keep your emotions at arm's length when doing business.

    Most providers and mongers are not craven. We are human. Our decisions are generally emotional and not rational. We confuse needs with desires. When we have an ATF we want to wish that we are the provider's ATF in return. But nearly all the time, we are not our provider's ATF.

  2. #50255

    General purpose question.

    So I know the standard tip for a good 1 hour session is. 6. But is it the same for a half hour session if it includes similar extras? Had thought about trying some providers for shorter sessions, but if the etiquette is still. 6, not sure if. 4 / . 6 makes a lot of sense when I could get another half hour for. 2.

  3. #50254
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    What did you tip? That level of service is insulting.
    That's the worse part. I gave her a 50 because that's all I had. I had 2 fifty's, a 20 and a 10. It costs 70 so it was either the 50 or the 10. Again my ATF works there and I didn't want to cause a scene so I had to give her the 50. She was worth more than 10 but definitely not 50. It's been 30 if I had it. Yea I should've given her 100 and got 30 back and used that. But lesson learned.

  4. #50253
    Quote Originally Posted by DustyBottoms  [View Original Post]
    That doesn't mean anything, they lie about there age on their Id card and driver license.
    So true. Had I girl tell me she paid 1000 for a legit I'd. I was shocked how real it looked. Georgia seal and all.

  5. #50252
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Monica's Identification Card has 1993 DOB.
    That doesn't mean anything, they lie about there age on their Id card and driver license.

  6. #50251

    Identification Card 1993 Date of Birth = Age 29

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamHound  [View Original Post]
    Monica has a great body but if you know Asians, she is about 42 or 43, though she can probably get away with early 30's if you don't know.
    Monica's Identification Card has 1993 DOB.

  7. #50250

    Tip?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Horrible experience. 70 bucks!! Didn't get my ATF as she was "too busy" although I saw her in the back. In and out in 40 min. I actually got a great massage with back walking. It was just so rushed. After my HJ she was done. I told her I wanted a front mass. She (coco) stated they were very busy. Even changed sheets while I was getting dressed to leave. Didn't want to because a scene in case my ATF was listening / watching.
    What did you tip? That level of service is insulting.

  8. #50249
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    She's not only putting the same stuff out with others, she's probably doing more.

    Her first choice is to fuck your wallet and let the wallet CIM. Her second choice is to fuck a different monger's wallet and let it CIM. She will bareback any wallet any time.

    Your ATF likes you. You are probably a good client. But she has other clients like you, and probably others that give her even bigger tips than you do.

    Always assume that whatever you are doing or whatever you are tipping is less than some other guy. She is your favorite tool to rent and little more.
    You are exactly right Wiseacre! His ATF opened up Full menu for him she certainly has been serving the same menu to others.

  9. #50248
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I went to Li Massage the other day. Drew Nana, or at least that's what I think she said through her mask. Looked like she might be cute, but she kept her mask on even though I said she could take it off.

    I asked for an hour and a table shower. The table shower was good. She touched everywhere, and I got half erect while she was doing it. I love it when they dry me off and my dick is pointing right at their face.

    She took me to the room and left while I took off the robe and laid down. Why bother leaving? She came back in and confirmed the time and prices. She gave a decent, firm massage. There was a little teasing. When she finished massaging my legs, she reached in between my legs and grabbed my cock and balls. She held on to them, with some motion, for a good two minutes. Then she did that whole tickle thing, and went to get a hot towel.

    On the flip, she went right for Jr. She was rubbing my balls and taint when she got the hint that I like my starfish played with. She asked if I wanted in or out. I said out, and she did a great job of jerking me while playing with the butthole. It wasn't more than five minutes later that I blew my load. She giggled because my first shot went up to my shoulder. She helped me wipe off and got another towel. She spent the remainder of my time giving a great foot massage.

    $60+$10+$60 out the door. I hope to see her again soon.
    Yea I should've went here or Sisi today. I called Sisi asking for Tiffany. Lily texted me a few minutes later saying Tiffany wasn't there anymore but she had 5 other girls to choose from. Decided to go to my go to spot if PZ. Horrible experience. 70 bucks!! Didn't get my ATF as she was "too busy" although I saw her in the back. In and out in 40 min. I actually got a great massage with back walking. It was just so rushed. After my HJ she was done. I told her I wanted a front mass. She (coco) stated they were very busy. Even changed sheets while I was getting dressed to leave. Didn't want to because a scene in case my ATF was listening / watching.

  10. #50247

    She's Not Your Girlfriend. She's a Rental.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcj5432  [View Original Post]
    I need a little help in determining if my fav massage therapist will put out for anyone other than me.
    She's not only putting the same stuff out with others, she's probably doing more.

    Her first choice is to fuck your wallet and let the wallet CIM. Her second choice is to fuck a different monger's wallet and let it CIM. She will bareback any wallet any time.

    Your ATF likes you. You are probably a good client. But she has other clients like you, and probably others that give her even bigger tips than you do.

    Always assume that whatever you are doing or whatever you are tipping is less than some other guy. She is your favorite tool to rent and little more.

  11. #50246
    I went to Li Massage the other day. Drew Nana, or at least that's what I think she said through her mask. Looked like she might be cute, but she kept her mask on even though I said she could take it off.

    I asked for an hour and a table shower. The table shower was good. She touched everywhere, and I got half erect while she was doing it. I love it when they dry me off and my dick is pointing right at their face.

    She took me to the room and left while I took off the robe and laid down. Why bother leaving? She came back in and confirmed the time and prices. She gave a decent, firm massage. There was a little teasing. When she finished massaging my legs, she reached in between my legs and grabbed my cock and balls. She held on to them, with some motion, for a good two minutes. Then she did that whole tickle thing, and went to get a hot towel.

    On the flip, she went right for Jr. She was rubbing my balls and taint when she got the hint that I like my starfish played with. She asked if I wanted in or out. I said out, and she did a great job of jerking me while playing with the butthole. It wasn't more than five minutes later that I blew my load. She giggled because my first shot went up to my shoulder. She helped me wipe off and got another towel. She spent the remainder of my time giving a great foot massage.

    $60+$10+$60 out the door. I hope to see her again soon.

  12. #50245

    Early 40's

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Monica a little older? That's not the Monica I know in ML. So you claim responsibility for the banging. Well done!
    Monica has a great body but if you know Asians, she is about 42 or 43, though she can probably get away with early 30's if you don't know.

  13. #50244
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcj5432  [View Original Post]
    Anyone put it to Lydia yet? I think she may like someone to take control and put her in her place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcj5432  [View Original Post]
    Hi team. I need a little help in determining if my fav massage therapist will put out for anyone other than me. I've gotten FS but I'm more of a leader and she follows my lead. She's at the old Rose Massage in Alpharetta / Roswell area on Alpharetta HWY. The only thing I have not done is CIM.
    You created a new account for these suspect questions?

  14. #50243

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyBottoms  [View Original Post]
    Dreams and antiquated dollar amount aren't any safer than reporting massage and HJ for $120 OTD.
    Not sure what you are talking about. I never go to MP in my real life. I though this is a forum to share your dreams.

  15. #50242

    MW Explained

    Quote Originally Posted by Prospector12  [View Original Post]
    Maybe try MW.
    OK Mongers here is the lowdown if you haven't already been by.

    MW is a KAMP not a CAMP.

    Prices are $80.00 entry for 45 minutes, 100 for HJ, 150 for BJ, 200 for FS.

    Tiffany is gone after yesterday (might be back in Nov, but not positive).

    Lineup is better than LKATL IMHO and if you are willing to pony up the money definitely worth it.

    That's all for today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape