Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 59496
-
10-04-22 11:07 #50241Banned Member

Posts: 2410Tina is probably 5'2" or 5'3" very nice figure, very cute face, and nice personality.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 10:52 #50240Senior Member

Posts: 332Exactly! Whether you want to believe it or not, you are nothing special to her, just the next paying customer. Sorry to break the news.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 10:37 #50239Senior Member

Posts: 289Maybe try MW.
Originally Posted by BigLipps145
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 10:28 #50238Banned Member

Posts: 2410That's because it's MW, not NW, it's located in Stone Mountain and can be found on Rubmaps. There were also 2 recent reviews listed here.
Originally Posted by BigLipps145
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 10:26 #50237Senior Member

Posts: 2351Here's some sage advice from a 12+year hobbyist. NEVER, EVER, assume you're the ONLY client being offered FS or bare back FS from a masseuse or escort respectively.
Originally Posted by Dcj5432
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 10:07 #50236Senior Member

Posts: 217Pearl Massage on Roswell Rd. Tracy-Tina
Hi guys. Wanted to try Tracy-Tina. What can you share? Description? I have not met her before. I have known Cindy-Amy for a number of years and always enjoy my time with her. I met Eva last week. She is tall, slender and young. Very hot! But before I get too involved with her, I want to try Tracy-Tina. Let me know what you can share. PM if you wish.
-
10-04-22 07:22 #50235

Posts: 8Lydia in Roswell
Hi team. I need a little help in determining if my fav massage therapist will put out for anyone other than me. I've gotten FS but I'm more of a leader and she follows my lead. She's at the old Rose Massage in Alpharetta / Roswell area on Alpharetta HWY. The only thing I have not done is CIM.
Originally Posted by TN1944
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 02:54 #50234Senior Member

Posts: 1456Shutdowns
Add Luna massage, Angel massage, Lemon massage, and Healing spa. Just getting started they were all shut down one way or another. Some busted, some forced to closed when their licenses weren't renewed.
Originally Posted by Whacker
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 22:25 #50233Senior Member

Posts: 256NW spa
Can someone let me know about NW spa? I have googled and run maps. Can't seem to find it. That may be a good thing. PM is ok.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 22:17 #50232Senior Member

Posts: 131Mw
I went to MW tonight based off the reports. I drew Tiffany and damn what a great body, nice C cups at least that fit her body. She tasted great as well. Took the full hour with her. Definitely planning on another trip. May try Ashley as well.
-
10-03-22 21:22 #50231Banned Member

Posts: 2410Dreams and antiquated dollar amount aren't any safer than reporting massage and HJ for $120 OTD.
Originally Posted by RoofToPremo
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 21:18 #50230Banned Member

Posts: 2410I haven't heard anything that would inspire me to go.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 21:15 #50229Banned Member

Posts: 2410I agree her massage is excellent.
Originally Posted by MarkT
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 21:14 #50228Banned Member

Posts: 2410Peachtree Corners is shutting them down.
Originally Posted by Whacker
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 19:38 #50227Senior Member

Posts: 57Duluth-Norcross Area
Anyone have intel to share on a 4 Hand Massage in the Duluth / Norcross area that was a fun time?
Have to go that way later this week and wanted to try my luck with 2 ladies that will do more than a massage.
Thanks.











Reply With Quote





