Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 44203
-
10-04-22 18:16 #30943Senior Member

Posts: 635I listed these places because people ask about where they are and others tell them to search. The forum is for sharing not flexing. The effort to tell someone to search is the same as posting an answer. Dude.
Originally Posted by AlCapone2006
[View Original Post]
PS: If you don't get a HJ at BW, you don't know what you are doing.
-
10-04-22 18:07 #30942Senior Member

Posts: 648[QUOTE=AlCapone2006;6153929]Looks like these are fairy tales and slick needs attention or to be called the boss in these forums.
Never has there been sheds from AMPs. And these places usually run either at homes or AMPs only.
“Usually”. Sorry you are late to the party.
-
10-04-22 16:17 #30941Senior Member

Posts: 83Pricing
It's interesting that the price of pussy tends to follow the price of gasoline. I guess whatever gets you going.
Originally Posted by Bronco
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 16:12 #30940Senior Member

Posts: 273Fairy tales from beyond
Looks like these are fairy tales and slick needs attention or to be called the boss in these forums.
Originally Posted by SlickJJ
[View Original Post]
Never has there been sheds from AMPs. And these places usually run either at homes or AMPs only.
-
10-04-22 16:09 #30939Senior Member

Posts: 273Dude
Too funny these places are old news. Bw. Has no he. Just horrible massages.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
Sh. Had HJ. But ladies or women are grannies.
Fc. Is $140 for FS. Old ladies.
Try whale spa or Golden day.
-
10-04-22 15:42 #30938Senior Member

Posts: 30Where is this location and how much?
Originally Posted by HugeFace
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 15:21 #30937I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 239Tips at F&C
$80 unless the monger is a rookie.
Originally Posted by Bronco
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 14:49 #30936Senior Member

Posts: 219Hpending69
What happened to them?
-
10-04-22 13:58 #30935Senior Member

Posts: 336Bw
Saw Andie. Had me on all 4's and milked me for the tease. Slow HJ finish. Over tipped on accident. New 20's stuck together. Didn't notice till she left the room. To late.
-
10-04-22 13:29 #30934Senior Member

Posts: 635Info - Use Google to Get Tel #s
F&C is Foot Reflexology.
5962 Westminster Blvd. , Westminster, CA 92683.
BW is Bamboo Wood.
14072 Magnolia St STE 208, Westminster, CA 92683.
SH is Sunny Health Reflexology.
14072 Magnolia St # 106, Westminster, CA 92683.
-
10-04-22 13:09 #30933Senior Member

Posts: 1062OTD 200 I might agree. Can't believe we're at these rates now. Used to be 160 OTD for BBFS with a cutie was the norm 5 years ago!
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 13:07 #30932Senior Member

Posts: 1062Heya Horni, I think you might need to expand on what you mean by Roach Motel. I'm scratching my head on this one.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 11:48 #30931Senior Member

Posts: 33Yeah, then that was Tessa. She's probably too big for you to call petite at 5'4" and 115 pounds with tits and an ass. Jazzy, who was there previously probably would've fit your bill although she had a butt too.
Originally Posted by ILoveMexicans
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 11:07 #30930Senior Member

Posts: 83F and C
I went to F and C one time when Kerry was there. Back room. I'd read the reports and thought I'd check it out. BFS CIP was pretty rare. She assumed the position and I hesitated for a second, then walked over to my pants and pulled out a cover. It was about 7:00 in the evening and as popular as she was I assumed I might have been number 7 or 8. Surprisingly tight and unsurprisingly wet. Next time I saw her was at her place upstairs on Bolsa and Magnolia where I got a good but pricey legit massage from a woman that might have been Kerry's aunt.
Originally Posted by SlickJJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 10:34 #30929Senior Member

Posts: 336Tips
With all this talk of BW and a few others asking for larger tips. I wonder what the girls at F&C are getting.












Reply With Quote





