Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30819

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonade1  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she's a scam or not, but she sure is a time waster. Literally flaked on me 3 times already. 1st time confirmed appointment then stop replying. 2nd time she got an emergency at last minute. Last time is similar to the first time.
    She will eventually respond on IG. When I saw her I had messaged the spa and her at the same time and ended up seeing hannah and getting home and later that day she responded. So my suggestion is just message the spa. Hannah is pretty and has a nice voluptuous body for an asian (viet) girl. Standard service. I think she pretends to speak less english than she does and she did seem more intent on finishing up than actually making sure I was having a good time ha.

    My general sense of this place after seeing Star and Hannah is that there are pretty ones for sure but most of the girls there do the walk in late, take a bit longer to undress, have a set routine which they try not to sway away from, and try and get you out well before the time. I think with hannah she was aiming for a 30 min completion for a 1 hour appt. So a 30 min apt she might be aiming for 10 minutes. Don't get me wrong there is a lot of potential but I think many of the girls here are a bit lazy.

  2. #30818
    Quote Originally Posted by JustChekIn  [View Original Post]
    Just give yourself some time to reflect on " what the h e l l did I just do THAT for? Hahahaha.
    Seeing Lucy is kind of like a drunk waking up in the street. "Has my life really come to this? I used to be someone with pride, but now its come to this?

  3. #30817
    Quote Originally Posted by RubMePls  [View Original Post]
    Linda has got some nice big boba smooth skin boba utc touch at bamboo

    Anyone try Cindy at BW? Not a looker but kisses lips and let me grab that ass n tits under clothes but she was hesitant at first lol maybe she thought I was LE at first? Not sure
    Its good to shift some attention away from the "celebrities" at that place who are becoming more and more demanding while not providing much. Let them know their are alternatives (other vaginas in the house) and its all supply-and-demand. Don't give up on a new girl automatically. A girl handles a dick like its the first time she has seen one. Perhaps she is in need of a monger-coach to teach her how to up her game. This builds some good will with her mentor which would otherwise cost a lot of hard earned cash. So its a win-win.

  4. #30816
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterDude18  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a mp with a great HJ. Not looking for FS. Just some decent looking girls who allow roaming maybe take off their top. I have been to bamboo and had Andy and toto / dodo. They were both great releases but Didn't really allow touching. Thanks.
    Some have been successful with Andy, Charley, Linda, and even Jessica. But varies on their mood, your charm, your bank roll, and how well they know you. Some more picky than others.

  5. #30815
    Quote Originally Posted by FeMaiden  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about her as well. Is it msog?
    My experience was five years ago. Let me guess what you're thinking. Hmmm, she's older, looks soft and kinda exotic. Ooooh! It's at her private place, wow that's more intimate. And chocolate is delicious. And it says massage, but I bet I could get a little something more.

    My experience wasn't like that. What I remember is a woman who was all business. Playful and engaging too, but don't dare go off script with her. She directed me to the shower and was out of the room quickly after the HJ. I couldn't wait to get out of there. And the internet pics only show above the waist. Plenty of real estate on the Southern end, more than to my liking. And I like chubby ones!

  6. #30814
    Quote Originally Posted by MangoLvr  [View Original Post]
    Saw her maybe 5 years ago. She was old then. Went to her exotically decorated place and to the back massage table room. The internet pics look appetizing, but meh. I don't remember the massage, but I do remember she gave the HJ from behind. I was laying on my stomach with my legs lifted in an awkward position. She teases with a playful attitude, but the business mindset is always there. There is a nice shower there, but left feeling exhausted and not in a good way.
    I've been curious about her as well. Is it msog?

  7. #30813

    Tessa

    At Haven Spa, does Tessa have tattoos? I feel like I got bait and switched because of the awesome reviews of her, I think they gave me someone else because she's not very "petite" in any sense.

    Can someone confirm that she does have tattoos? Maybe I got her on an off day.

  8. #30812
    Quote Originally Posted by DaviSaw  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever visited her?

    https://rubmd.com/orange-county-ca/c...a-c3fbe712a8ab

    See her pop up pretty much all the time in the usual spots and curious how her overall service provided is if anyone has insight. Yeah, she is older compared to AMPs you can find, but then so am I and sometimes it is good to visit independent providers even knowing the limits on the trip. I'll most likely eventually TOFTT, but just on the off chance thought I'd ask.
    Saw her maybe 5 years ago. She was old then. Went to her exotically decorated place and to the back massage table room. The internet pics look appetizing, but meh. I don't remember the massage, but I do remember she gave the HJ from behind. I was laying on my stomach with my legs lifted in an awkward position. She teases with a playful attitude, but the business mindset is always there. There is a nice shower there, but left feeling exhausted and not in a good way.

  9. #30811

    Jewel Utopia?

    Anyone ever visited her?

    https://rubmd.com/orange-county-ca/c...a-c3fbe712a8ab

    See her pop up pretty much all the time in the usual spots and curious how her overall service provided is if anyone has insight. Yeah, she is older compared to AMPs you can find, but then so am I and sometimes it is good to visit independent providers even knowing the limits on the trip. I'll most likely eventually TOFTT, but just on the off chance thought I'd ask.

  10. #30810
    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg41  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? See her ads on socials but never replies. Makes me think this might be a scam?
    I don't know if she's a scam or not, but she sure is a time waster. Literally flaked on me 3 times already. 1st time confirmed appointment then stop replying. 2nd time she got an emergency at last minute. Last time is similar to the first time.

  11. #30809

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg41  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? See her ads on socials but never replies. Makes me think this might be a scam?
    She's legit, usually works out of the Newport / seventeen shops. I caught her on a bad day, she wasn't feeling well but still had a decent time. No extras, just sensual B2B. Don't remember rate but was pretty average if I recall.

  12. #30808

    Sa?

    Quote Originally Posted by RayWalters  [View Original Post]
    I have learned that Frank and I share very similar tastes. I had to create a new account here, my last one was banned with no explanation so I have no idea as to why but have been around a while.

    I can vouch for both Chanel and Kat, they are absolutely ridiculous. For me, Chanel is better looking but Kat is much more sensual. Definitely need to experience her at least once. I did a double with her and Lana back in the day and literally left dizzy. Haven't seen Nora so dunno there.

    I agree with Frank that Tessa is gorgeous, but I had a terrible experience with her so she is for sure a YMMV girl. I think I caught her on a bad day or something because all reviews for her have been positive.

    When Hayden is there, she is a solid visit as well. Lots of slow body to body.
    Chanel and Kat sounds like a good time. Where are they located and damage? Thanks for the Info!

  13. #30807

    Any legit massage place with HE?

    I've been to about half of the massage places in Tustin / Katella but they always offer HJ's but their massage skill isn't that great.

    Can anybody recommend some legit massage place that offers HJ? I don't care about the looks, just need some good pressure massages with happy ending.

  14. #30806
    Quote Originally Posted by DuncanSpur  [View Original Post]
    Is she Melody from Havana.
    IG handle? Can't seem to find it.

  15. #30805

    Ss

    Quote Originally Posted by PhineasPhreak  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to share my Sea Salt experience from 2 months ago. Something about this girl I couldn't get her out of my mind I kept thinking there was something familiar about her face.

    So inside it looks a little upgraded: they have a hand dryer with a blue germ killer light going in the restroom. A nice touch. So this girl was wearing a tight black dress with little heels wow ok its going to be fun. Her massage begins and holy crap it feels like a professional massage she has great technique, gets on top of me and does all kind of awesome stuff with her legs and knees. So I just relax thinking she's going to do a massage only and I'm cool with it because she is really good. So near the end on the flip she asks me directly if I want anything of course I said everything I want to eff. She slips off her dress revealing a pretty sexy body, and then she starts getting passionate with her mouth. It is an act of course but she is a very very good actress with excellent mouth skills and again the slightly exaggerated passion holy crap this girl knows the erotic arts. I could swear she probably has a coach or some body taught her how to perform in bed. So I saw the mention of Sea Salt and I kept thinking about this girl and trying to place a finger in why she's been on my mind and now I know why. She looks like a doppelganger for the naughty daughter in the K-movie and Oscar winner "Parasite". Not exactly pretty but her face looked very similar. I enjoyed the scene in the flick when the girl takes off her underwear in the limo to set up the driver. Anyhoo, this girl had surprisingly unusual skills in massage and the erotic arts. Session was a bit expensive, however I had a good week at work at the time and I didn't care. Just goes to show going to a random place can be rewarding sometimes.
    Nice work. Paid a visit and its a Viet FS place as this location has always been thru 3 different incarnations.

    Massage girl was named Lani nice and shapely piece of ass C cups erect nipples. She got onto the table and sat on my back, I could feel the warmth of her pussy increase as well as the moisture level. She has a cute pink beaver, I did some munching I noticed the bathroom has a hand held pussy and ass washer connected to the toilet. There was lots of nipple sucking thrn some nice head and finally pounded her standing mish and k9 while I reached around and gently cupped her breasts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape