Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 716 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 766 816 1216 1716 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20089

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    I know an Audrey not Aubrey. Do you have a link to Aubrey?

    The Audrey I know if young, petite, and into the whole young / old scenario. Is this the same one as Aubrey?
    https://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania...scorts/2919368

    She used to travel here frequently a few years ago and recently came back with some bad luck with people thinking she's fake and her ad getting flagged. But business must have still been good cause she was talking to me about coming down maybe once a month when her job gives her time off.

    I purchased some pics from her to help her get here this week. 100% legit. Very sweet girl, hopefully we can convince her to keep coming back. Hard to find reliable providers at a reasonable price with no demons or pimp.

  2. #20088
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    SMM 9/27.

    She's not having the best luck recently.
    She deserves it.

  3. #20087

    Lindsay

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt I was texted back at 9:30 and I told her I read her site about when she's available. Said she'd make an exception for me, so I got ready, got to the part of town she told me to go to and then ghosted me. I did nothing wrong, followed all of her rules and requests, even read her blog. I don't get it sometimes.
    Same here took forever to get her to answer set up a time for the next day and then didn't hear from her again.

  4. #20086

    Not surprised

    SMM 9/27.

    She's not having the best luck recently.

  5. #20085

    Thanks for posting that

    Quote Originally Posted by JeepDude1  [View Original Post]
    Mugshot is pretty hot, especially compared to the slim pickings around here nowadays.
    Looks 43 instead of 33. The way the lips are clinched, makes me think she is missing teeth too.

  6. #20084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Emily damage?

    What's the typical damage for a visit?

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyBabyYeah  [View Original Post]
    She's top tier for me, too! We always connect well and she loves what she does. Feels like reconnecting with an old flame, just more expensive. LOL.

  7. #20083
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt I was texted back at 9:30 and I told her I read her site about when she's available. Said she'd make an exception for me, so I got ready, got to the part of town she told me to go to and then ghosted me. I did nothing wrong, followed all of her rules and requests, even read her blog. I don't get it sometimes.
    I was a little luckier LOL. I was ghosted before I left so I was saved the time. I asked for an address as I was getting ready to leave and poof!

    And this was at the time I was searching for a regular LOL.

  8. #20082

    The great Lindsey Sinclair

    Quote Originally Posted by RatDog8020  [View Original Post]
    Lindsey is super hot and has a beautiful pussy! If you like big pussy lips you will love Lindsey. My typical appt is BBBJ, dATY and CFS. Super sweet but at times unresponsive.
    Dreamt I was texted back at 9:30 and I told her I read her site about when she's available. Said she'd make an exception for me, so I got ready, got to the part of town she told me to go to and then ghosted me. I did nothing wrong, followed all of her rules and requests, even read her blog. I don't get it sometimes.

  9. #20081

    Aubrey

    I know an Audrey not Aubrey. Do you have a link to Aubrey?

    The Audrey I know if young, petite, and into the whole young / old scenario. Is this the same one as Aubrey?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenSmith69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else receive texts from Aubrey off her 808#?

    It's the same number I used to book her and she is trying to sell pics to get gas money to come down here on her upcoming days off. I sent her a message on IG to confirm it's her texting but did anyone else receive text / purchase pics? I would love to see her again and help her get here but I know popular girls get hacked often.

  10. #20080
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    I can second this one. Been seeing Emily on and off for Domme and kink sessions. She is top class for sure.
    She's top tier for me, too! We always connect well and she loves what she does. Feels like reconnecting with an old flame, just more expensive. LOL.

  11. #20079

    Thumbs up for Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimesX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with is one? Curious about Nuru! PM is great for convo.

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...9-3e798edc2264
    One of my favorites for rub downs. Haven't seen her in a bit but she's always well kept, beautiful, and talented at the rub and on the chub! Treat her well, she's good people.

  12. #20078

    Experience

    Anyone had any experience with is one? Curious about Nuru! PM is great for convo.

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...9-3e798edc2264

  13. #20077
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroStay  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to see Lindsey the other day, she is super laid back and has a private safe apartment. BBJ started things off then went to covered mish and finished dog. Great girl did not rush $2 for HH, will see her again!
    Lindsey is super hot and has a beautiful pussy! If you like big pussy lips you will love Lindsey. My typical appt is BBBJ, dATY and CFS. Super sweet but at times unresponsive.

  14. #20076

  15. #20075
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgrex  [View Original Post]
    Question for everyone. Have any of you guys found or has had double BBBJ? I've tried to find some but with no luck. HMU if you have any sugestions for the area. I'm not apposed to decent walkers either.
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/056311198868

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/301719770822

    These two a while ago. Not sure if they still work together or not. I think I may have read they are married but can't confirm. Either way, it was a good time and the price was reasonable for 2 girl BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape