Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 4495
-
10-05-22 17:34 #3175Banned Member

Posts: 663Did you even try a Google search? They have their own web site.
Originally Posted by AGuyFromMiami
[View Original Post]
http://www.asianspa168.com/
-
10-05-22 15:23 #3174Senior Member

Posts: 37Rents are going up a lot all over so probably just end of the lease and the new rent was going to be too much. Might well pop up somewhere else nearby. They're all connected? Hasn't seemed like it to me, but can't say I've asked.
Originally Posted by Jack76
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 14:20 #3173Senior Member

Posts: 294Palace Spa closed
I stopped there last week and they're gone. No sign. Nothing. The place in the strip mall on 8th St and 84th ave closed as well. Its not often that these places close down, they usually just change management. I've noticed a lot of rotation with the girls switching spas lately. Theyre all connected in one way or another. I have to start getting girl's numbers so when they disappear theres a chance you can find them elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Silvers3
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-22 13:42 #3172Senior Member

Posts: 65Asian Spa 168
Anyone know anything about Asian Spa 168 located on 199th st.
-
10-04-22 20:25 #3171Senior Member

Posts: 406Definitely recognize the pics, although not in Miami LOL.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 11:43 #3170Regular Member

Posts: 10I was there a couple of months back. No repeat for me. Older Asian not unpleasant but not worth it, massage was 7/10 and no FS offered, just HJ. Excuse was that it was that time of the month.
Originally Posted by Puma66
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 10:22 #3169Senior Member

Posts: 26The place at 117 Avenue and Kendall Drive is called Q Angel's. I've been meaning to visit this spot. What is the typical amount you spend to have a decent time here?
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 09:26 #3168Banned Member

Posts: 663LOL! Sullie11, That's a good observation, and yeah, that is often the case.
Originally Posted by Sullie11
[View Original Post]
From now on when I google a spa and check out their posted photos I'm going to keep that in mind.
I will ad too that if I see just stock photos of models getting hot stones, or flowers next to a stack of towels and a bottle of oil, or an anatomy chart, or generic Asian pics of Asian girls in traditional dress, then I loose interest.
Instead I like it when they post a picture of the store front, or of the private rooms, (with mirrors).
I've been in these rooms with mirrors many times. Perhaps some mongers here will recognize them. (pics).
-
10-04-22 08:34 #3167Senior Member

Posts: 37Palace Spa Q
Has anyone been to Palace Spa on Bird a couple blocks W of Tropical Pk? Looks like they've some RM reviews this year and their RR ad claims they'll "Exceed your Asian Massage Expectations 100% Puffery aside, this place seems to be about 6 months new. I've been curious but heard no XPs yet.
-
10-04-22 08:23 #3166Senior Member

Posts: 37OMS is Divas
By the way on the RM site that advertises here regularly you'll find it called Oriental Massage Spa, not Divas. Lots of reviews of OMS on RM too.
Originally Posted by Silvers3
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 21:13 #3165Senior Member

Posts: 37Divas
My recent XP post on Jinjou was at Divas, but didn't use the Divas name. A bit rushed and interrupted session, less than GFE but maybe a 6 on 10 scale, so not bad.
Originally Posted by Silvers3
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 19:30 #3164Regular Member

Posts: 10I was actually reading about Sakura yesterday, saw some good reviews on another website. Found it strange that I didn't find many reviews here but seems like a good place to try, my only problem with LMP is that they tent to be pricy. But it might be worth it https://hot.com/us/fl/miami/erotic-m...-massage/b-b9P.
Originally Posted by CharAz
[View Original Post]
DG is becoming to crowded, every time I've been there there's customer waking in and out every 15-20 min.
-
10-03-22 19:21 #3163Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks! Haven't tried Divas Spa before. Will give it a try. I appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 11:46 #3162Banned Member

Posts: 26Well noted, so if you did your detective work and checked out the reviews then you can scratch that place. I lived in Ives Estates up to about 4 years ago and for the longest time I had no idea that there was a plethora of seedy Chinese massage parlors so close to me.
Originally Posted by Diego536
[View Original Post]
The G man aka BigLuber pointed them out to me way back when I discovered this forum and since I was single again these massage parlors were a welcome outlet for me. There are four Chinese massage on Ives between I95 and 441 and they all want tips, but the price and quality varies from one spa to the other and changes with new arrivals in any particular spa. So I will visit all four and come back to the best one. BigLuber has over four decades mongering experience and the fact that he shares his knowledge with newbies here is exceptional.
-
10-03-22 11:45 #3161Senior Member

Posts: 37Some of the 888 ladies work there, so that might be why it's an LMP with an old AMP name.
Originally Posted by CharAz
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




