Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 192 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1842

    Bigger better?

    Quote Originally Posted by LeviTheMemi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one? I'm very new to this and don't want to get scammed.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...l/741470767448
    36/90/60 inches Do you really like them that big? That is some monster waist\hips. She is not real.

    PA.

  2. #1841

    PYT, Skyler

    Cute girl, been posting for about 4 weeks, any intel? She said her name is Skyler.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...t/711908631262

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-586-0603
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Skyler FHFb.jpg‎  

  3. #1840

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by PremierMinis  [View Original Post]
    Being that her location says Htfd you might want to check in that forum for any reviews.
    Go on the Hartford page and search Taylor.

  4. #1839
    Quote Originally Posted by Levithememi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one? I'm very new to this and don't want to get scammed.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...l/741470767448
    Fake. Adverts in Tampa. Uses megapersonals elsewhere.

  5. #1838

    Different Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Levithememi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one? I'm very new to this and don't want to get scammed.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...l/741470767448
    No idea about this one but pics definitely look like they were taken off somewhere online. If it is actually a girl working, I highly doubt it's the one in the pics. Had a similar experience a couple of years ago. I saw an ad similar to this one with pictures that appeared to be taken off somewhere but there was also some that where taken with recent dates so I decided I'd take a chance. Anyway, I ended up meeting with the girl who was in Bridgeport but she was not the girl in the pictures. However, the girl I ended up meeting with was a fine Dominican, probably mid to late 20's with a body thick in the right places. She was honestly better looking than most the girls advertising on STG but the service unfortunately, wasn't all that great from what I can recall. Standard covered everything. Think I gave one Benjamin for QV. This was some good 6+ years ago when BP was still around.

  6. #1837
    Anyone try this one? I'm very new to this and don't want to get scammed.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...l/741470767448

  7. #1836

    Anyone know if this one is safe?

    I'm very new to this, so I figured I should ask and know if this is a safe one.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...l/741470767448

  8. #1835
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...s/036244675061

    Anyone tried this one? Her description already tells she's a scammer or a bad provider.
    Being that her location says Htfd you might want to check in that forum for any reviews.

  9. #1834

    Anyone tried this one.

    https://fairfield.skipthegames.com/f...s/036244675061

    Anyone tried this one? Her description already tells she's a scammer or a bad provider.

  10. #1833
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    Not going to say she didn't, but can report on meeting her myself. It was a really good overall session, but it was a bit ago and I know she's been going through it. So, could have changed her to cash dash. Sorry that happened. I would have recommended until hearing this.
    Didn't happen to me. Happened to another monger that used to be on here but he still keeps in touch with me via text.

  11. #1832
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Was asked to post about this one https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...d-out/50333832 Pulled a cash and dash on a fellow monger. Has had a couple ads up last couple days but removes them from day to day. Probably deletes after she robs someone. I forget who logs this kinda stuff (BMD?) but do your thing. Also goes by the name gynesys and is staying on east main in BPT. That was all the info I was given.
    Not going to say she didn't, but can report on meeting her myself. It was a really good overall session, but it was a bit ago and I know she's been going through it. So, could have changed her to cash dash. Sorry that happened. I would have recommended until hearing this.

  12. #1831
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Was asked to post about this one https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...d-out/50333832 Pulled a cash and dash on a fellow monger. Has had a couple ads up last couple days but removes them from day to day. Probably deletes after she robs someone. I forget who logs this kinda stuff (BMD?) but do your thing. Also goes by the name gynesys and is staying on east main in BPT. That was all the info I was given.
    I saw her once several years ago when she was in the Hartford area. Not surprising that's she's robbing people now. The girl has serious demons and lots of encounters with LE.

  13. #1830

    Thief

    Was asked to post about this one https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...d-out/50333832 Pulled a cash and dash on a fellow monger. Has had a couple ads up last couple days but removes them from day to day. Probably deletes after she robs someone. I forget who logs this kinda stuff (BMD?) but do your thing. Also goes by the name gynesys and is staying on east main in BPT. That was all the info I was given.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C8BB74F3-4EF2-41D4-99D3-4E961E81975F.jpg‎   B96D5D2F-481A-49E3-9ABA-5CA09FAF3B04.jpg‎  

  14. #1829
    Quote Originally Posted by HCanyon9999  [View Original Post]
    I see her ads all the time and think she's cute. Did you get the BJ?
    Nah she scammed me bro.

  15. #1828
    Quote Originally Posted by HCanyon9999  [View Original Post]
    I see her ads all the time and think she's cute. Did you get the BJ?
    Didn't seem like he did. I did a while back from her. Not awful, not great, worth what I paid her I think. From reviews tho I think I was a lucky one tho who didn't get their money stolen. Either she was in a good mood or maybe they didn't want to take the chance of messing with me, I have no idea cause I know her man was outside and they have been known to use him to rush guys out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape