Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 720 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 770 820 1220 1720 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20027

    Text from Aubrey

    Anyone else receive texts from Aubrey off her 808#?

    It's the same number I used to book her and she is trying to sell pics to get gas money to come down here on her upcoming days off. I sent her a message on IG to confirm it's her texting but did anyone else receive text / purchase pics? I would love to see her again and help her get here but I know popular girls get hacked often.

  2. #20026
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her and it was a Bad experience. She was extremely lackluster and not into the session at all. She's actually pretty but her boobs are deflated, like actually deflated like a deflating balloon. That's not the main problem I had with her though, she was basically a dead fish during the session and I hate that. Her incall was also really sketchy. You can search for posts on her review.
    I saw her last Spring. Was an OK experience. Boobs were not deflated when I saw her so maybe that is recent from weight loss. They were beautiful to me. She is cute and friendly enough. She was not GFE at all for me and maneuvered herself to keep my hands away from the kitty. BBBJ to covered mish. Might repeat but it's a long drive there for me.

  3. #20025

    BKS process

    Quote Originally Posted by HotBug  [View Original Post]
    Once you have connected with a BKS lady, it is much easier to get through the verification process. You can access the website, and see the calendar of who is going to be in the area, and if you are VIP, you have access to the VIP rates (coupons) that are giving for a discounted rate with the ladies. There is a special phone number that you would use to contact agent to schedule appointments, and no more verification information will be collected due to the established relationship. Its a very easy process, once you are connected. Getting connected is the most difficult part, depending on how much the administrator checks the site. I speak from experience, since I have used this agency pretty regularly.
    How / where do you find that first connection?

  4. #20024
    Quote Originally Posted by GWV90  [View Original Post]
    Guys have been saying that since 2015 when the Standard hr was 200. Few years later 250/260. Now it's over 300. News flash. Prices won't come down.
    It depends on the provider. Some haven't inflated as much and some will negotiate down a bit. Of course when you do that you're at the mercy of some other guy calling and offering full price. I'm also guessing that guys who have been seeing some of the older gals for years probably get a more preferred rate. FWIW my dick still gets hard often enough that I'm not trying to pay 600+/ twirl. For me I'd rather save 1200 or so and hop on a plane for a few days or a week. IMO given prices, if P4 P is your main avenue for sex then spending a week in the DR, Colombia, Mexico, Germany, Spain. Each quarter will probably hold you over and leave you feeling more satisifed than most of what even passes for high class escorts these days.

  5. #20023

    RE: Escort Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is why this link was created, not to express personal feelings or believes. Let stop being so thin skinned, and start posting about what is really important. Escorts!
    That's what I did. Tell ya what, I'll stop posting if this is the thanks I get. Good luck guys!

    HolyDiver.

  6. #20022

    Escort Reports.

    I believe this is why this link was created, not to express personal feelings or believes. Let stop being so thin skinned, and start posting about what is really important. Escorts!

  7. #20021

    Ruby uncle visits

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by Ruby or Ruby Blue, now posting with no name. In and out of prison and plenty of evidence on mugshots as BLW. She is a straight up thief and will take anything she can from you. I would avoid at all costs.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/479697079818

    HolyDiver.
    Would the "B" maybe remind you a person from England? I found 2 BLWs.

  8. #20020

    Lindsey Sinclair

    Paid a visit to see Lindsey the other day, she is super laid back and has a private safe apartment. BBJ started things off then went to covered mish and finished dog. Great girl did not rush $2 for HH, will see her again!

  9. #20019

    RE: Wallet?

    Quote Originally Posted by TourMud1989  [View Original Post]
    Did she run off with your wallet? I'm hearing rumors. Was this a legit date? No funny business? MOST of these ladies have some kind of a record, fact of live on Skid Row. Just saying.

    JV.
    No, but why is it everybody's thing lately to just tear down a post warning people of a potential issue? It was a legit date but that shouldn't even matter. I reported a problem to the forum and that should be enough without questioning it. Jesus christ, WTF?

    HolyDiver.

  10. #20018

    Wallet?

    Did she run off with your wallet? I'm hearing rumors. Was this a legit date? No funny business? MOST of these ladies have some kind of a record, fact of live on Skid Row. Just saying.

    JV.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by Ruby or Ruby Blue, now posting with no name. In and out of prison and plenty of evidence on mugshots as BLW. She is a straight up thief and will take anything she can from you. I would avoid at all costs.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/479697079818

    HolyDiver.

  11. #20017

    I have

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Couldn't find any reviews on her.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/811446818229
    Saw her about a month or so ago. She was staying at a low-end hotel on cap. She seemed nice enough. Appearance is not as nice as the pics. Has a gut, ass has gotten flat. Boobs are big. Biggest turn off was she was missing a front tooth. She could take D really well. I don't remember how much I paid, I think. 7. I would not repeat.

  12. #20016
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]

    Emily Brooke's.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emilyangelic

    Super sweet girl that really makes you feel like you matter.
    I can second this one. Been seeing Emily on and off for Domme and kink sessions. She is top class for sure.

  13. #20015

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her? Hard times is an understatement. She had a serious drug problem. I mean I'll be the first to admit that her tits were glorious but the drugs and her inability / unwillingness to reasonably take dick were always problems for me. If she's cleaned up and hasn't escalate the price I'd consider it depending on her menu. I remember the last time I saw her she refused to suck dick and needed a lot of convincing to actually do FS instead of a massage and HJ.
    I second Joe's response. If I recall, there was only a short time when she transitioned from sensual massage to FS, and service for the latter was not impressive. My guess is that she only went FS when she started going downhill and needed a fix. The Snapchat debacle, and the pics posted on her account, were enough red flags for me at the time. HOWEVER, these days and prices, I'd take a chance.

  14. #20014

    Havanna

    Quote Originally Posted by YaleForks  [View Original Post]
    Saw Havanna recently, incall in her very nice clean apartment, super sweet tiny little thing that obviously spends quite a bit of time in the gym. Very relaxed session lots of kissing and grinding before CBJ, cg, reverse cg, doggy and finished in mish. No signs of drug use and very personable. Offered shower after date which I declined. Not a clock watcher at all.
    If you find anything better than her let me know?

  15. #20013

    Avoid at all costs

    Used to go by Ruby or Ruby Blue, now posting with no name. In and out of prison and plenty of evidence on mugshots as BLW. She is a straight up thief and will take anything she can from you. I would avoid at all costs.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/479697079818

    HolyDiver.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape