Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 749 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 11227
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7087
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlover  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-8dffe0695ffa
    Met up when she first joined as a fresh 18 yr old. Was up for anything except back door. All bb and CIP. Damage was. 5.

  2. #7086

    Single always ready to mingle

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Need a rest.

    Fuck a baby on Friday, fuck the wife on Saturday, fuck another baby on Sunday.

    My dick needs a rest now.

    I don't know you guys in your 50's and 60's still doing fuck-athons. I am in my mid 40's and can barely catch up.
    I be celebrating my 95th b-day this month and still can out-fuck all of you. My secret?

    My current 19 yo SB looks just like actress Jordyn Jones LOL. Attached picture for folks who never heard of her.

    It also helps I ain't married. My peen only for sugar and escorts. No wife no GF to throw shade on my vibe and energy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 740full-jordyn-jones.jpg‎  

  3. #7085
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I generally only seek abroad. So when I go, I set up marathons. Like 3-5 days of a different girl each, and I want my moneys worth. I'm mid forties.

    But the truth is by day 3 my excitement levels only reach a 7 and I need to tell myself I'm doing this for the memories and because once I get back on the plane I cannot anymore.
    I am interested to know a little about your success in the bowl traveling. I do twice a year business trips for a week to major US cities. I did Chicago last, had a great time. I posted on their sugar thread if you'd like details. I am 60's. Still hitting 20 year old. Happily.

  4. #7084
    I generally only seek abroad. So when I go, I set up marathons. Like 3-5 days of a different girl each, and I want my moneys worth. I'm mid forties.

    But the truth is by day 3 my excitement levels only reach a 7 and I need to tell myself I'm doing this for the memories and because once I get back on the plane I cannot anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    I'm 56 and I work 55 hours a week as Pricilla's asst at the fish market.

    Always have no trouble going back to back days with the little 100 mg blue bird.

    Although, in truth, by the second or third day, my load is like a. 22 caliber pistol shot. That is a sad truth. And, I'm on TRT.

  5. #7083

    Easy. It's called Viagra

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Fuck a baby on Friday, fuck the wife on Saturday, fuck another baby on Sunday.

    My dick needs a rest now.

    I don't know you guys in your 50's and 60's still doing fuck-athons. I am in my mid 40's and can barely catch up.
    I'm 56 and I work 55 hours a week as Pricilla's asst at the fish market.

    Always have no trouble going back to back days with the little 100 mg blue bird.

    Although, in truth, by the second or third day, my load is like a. 22 caliber pistol shot. That is a sad truth. And, I'm on TRT.

  6. #7082
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Notional

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Fuck a baby on Friday, fuck the wife on Saturday, fuck another baby on Sunday.

    My dick needs a rest now.

    I don't know you guys in your 50's and 60's still doing fuck-athons. I am in my mid 40's and can barely catch up.
    Penis exhaustion is one of the symptoms of delusional disorder in dsm 5. If this posting continues for a month it us confirmed.

  7. #7081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Need a rest.

    Fuck a baby on Friday, fuck the wife on Saturday, fuck another baby on Sunday.

    My dick needs a rest now.

    I don't know you guys in your 50's and 60's still doing fuck-athons. I am in my mid 40's and can barely catch up.

  8. #7080

    Any Prepaid cards work for Seeking Arrangement?

    Anybody know any prepaid cards that work on SA membership? Recent success? Help would be appreciated.

  9. #7079
    Quote Originally Posted by AGuyInSocal  [View Original Post]
    Just took her to dinner and we slept together afterwards. Easy.
    Should have tipped her a $ for good service ?

  10. #7078
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    So just dinner or was there more?
    Just took her to dinner and we slept together afterwards. Easy.

  11. #7077
    Quote Originally Posted by AGuyInSocal  [View Original Post]
    AlanaaMariee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-f5994bfcfb05

    Dinner didn't even talk ppm.

    No BBFS as she's not on Bc.
    So just dinner or was there more?

  12. #7076
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    These two are a smokeshow!! Jade and Chloe the dynamic duo looking for a third to join the party. https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-e9a6594177e1.

    Anyone partake and enjoy them? Details please?
    Pretty sure I met the dark hair one at ktown karaoke. Fun times mentioned take out but haven't met outside.

  13. #7075
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    These two are a smokeshow!! Jade and Chloe the dynamic duo looking for a third to join the party. https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-e9a6594177e1.

    Anyone partake and enjoy them? Details please?
    I have been in contact w / one of them. Probably jade, if that's the brunette. They really just want to be taken to dinner and paid to eat. Like a lot of these girls who don't think that they are 'pro's, they would only entertain obviously ridiculous FC offers, like maybe 1 or 2 K per girl, but they aren't for low rollers like me. The most I have ever ever done, w / someone I'd been seeing for some time, was 600.

  14. #7074
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Double trouble for sure!

    These two are a smokeshow!! Jade and Chloe the dynamic duo looking for a third to join the party. https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-e9a6594177e1.

    Anyone partake and enjoy them? Details please?

  15. #7073
    AlanaaMariee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-f5994bfcfb05

    Dinner didn't even talk ppm.

    No BBFS as she's not on Bc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape