Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 4495
-
10-03-22 11:29 #3160Senior Member

Posts: 33Yes, I been there. But no luck.
Originally Posted by Diego536
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 11:27 #3159Regular Member

Posts: 14Extras
Also if you look at the photos and there are mirrors on the wall, that is a good sign extras are available.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 11:07 #3158Banned Member

Posts: 663Yeah, well, nothing is absolute and looking for failures is easier than finding success.
Originally Posted by Diego536
[View Original Post]
No successful monger has located the FS possible spas in his town without passing on some duds first.
Like a roll of the dice, It's hit or miss. Patients and persistence pays off. It's how the world works.
-
10-03-22 10:48 #3157Senior Member

Posts: 64Just wanted to note that one place that does advertise on escort sites and promises "satisfaction" apparently does not. Amazian on 137 av. I've never been, so take this with a grain of salt, but I've never seen a happy review.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 08:53 #3156Banned Member

Posts: 663A Tourist Guide to FS AMPs in Miami
When you say Miami it encompasses a very large area. I know that Miami Beach is often shown on the TV and called Miami, but MB is a separate city in the same county.
Originally Posted by Louielouie
[View Original Post]
Where exactly do you want to look for an AMP that you can get extras, what part of Miami?
Because North Miami is a separate area from South Miami and all the little districts in them too.
Try this, open Google Maps and type in Asian Massage and move the map to the area you're interested in and click on "search this area".
Then, go to street view and omit the spas in the fancy areas.
Instead look for more run down areas, where spas don't stand out so much, maybe they use the back door or are in a unit out of the street view around back of the strip mall or office complex in an older area with cracked sidewalks or dumpsters and construction.
Or next to a Pawn Shop, Liquor Store or Low End Chinese take-out restaurant or next to a neglected Barber Shop or Metro Phone store. Often times the Spas up on the second floor are a good prospect.
Basically Dive Spas that are more seedy.
Make a quick list of potential Dive spas worth visiting in your area and look them up on Rub Maps. If they are featured on RM with lots of reviews, they are probably open to pay for play.
Also, do a Sumosearch of the spa's phone number, names and address, if they post erotic ads and promise you'll leave happy or something like that, then it's worth a visit.
15-20 minutes of homework on your computer will narrow your search and save you hours of driving around AMP hopping.
This tactic works in pretty much any metropolitan area.
2 Benjamins max should get you everything you want in these places with a hot, young Asian lady.
Less dollar if the woman is older or unattractive by AMP standards.
I know some of the budget minded mongers like to bargain down the lesser attractive women, and that's OK because for the ladies that struggle to get tipped something is better than nothing.
Good Luck, G.
-
10-03-22 08:30 #3155Regular Member

Posts: 15Sakura Massage
There's this place in 97th Av and Sunset Dr, just right by the ihop, you can just find it google maps, that is listed as Sakura Massage but it's now a LMP. I went there on Saturday thinking it was an AMP and was greeted by three Colombians, very hot, young and playful. I didn't get a service because it kinda caught me off guard, since I was looking for Asians. But it seemed promising.
Originally Posted by Silvers3
[View Original Post]
Would love feedback if anyone checks it out.
-
10-03-22 05:59 #3154Banned Member

Posts: 663RE: anything decent close by
Dude, if you live in Kendall you're 5-10 minutes away from Calle Ocho.
Originally Posted by Silvers3
[View Original Post]
Just another 5 minutes to Flagler and NW 7th street. These are an AMP rich area.
I like to check out the talent at Diva's Spa on 7th (39th, north side) street when I go down there, they rotate girls often there and I might find anyone from an old fat mamason to an Asian Maxim model.
-
10-03-22 02:09 #3153Regular Member

Posts: 4Massage Finder
Any info on this ad?
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43118/
-
10-02-22 23:11 #3152Regular Member

Posts: 10What places you recommend in Kendall? I live here, but usually drive to HIALEAH to DG because I haven't found anything decent close by. Thanks.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 20:52 #3151Senior Member

Posts: 178Dream Girls is the sure thing, from what I understand it's affiliated with the Orlando scene with girls rotating down here. I've been there once and you don't need any skills, just drop 200 on the table and the rest is automatic.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
If your coming to Kendall I can recommend two places.
-
10-02-22 18:53 #3150Senior Member

Posts: 415Miami
Miami is tough, just spend about 15 minutes reading the last 6 pages on here and you should find something.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 14:34 #3149Senior Member

Posts: 347Miami visit
I'll be visiting Miami soon and I wanted to know what the best spots for a good massage provider are, preferably full service but BJ would do. I will gladly trade info from Orlando. Thanks.
-
10-01-22 20:28 #3148Senior Member

Posts: 178Dream Girls Moona
I had a few errands to run early this morning and decided to go check out Dream Girls.
It was a bit of drive, 32 minutes, but I got there early and both girls were available. First I was greeted by Moona (or something close to that). She's about 5'7", fit, nice large fake tits, cute face, I'd say looks late 30's. By Miami AMP standards I'd say she's above average attractive, but she's not the petite spinner type I prefer so I ask to meet the other girl Wendy. Sweet lady, but not attractive in my opinion and as I was walking out Moona grabs my arm saying 'you come with me I take care of you' leading me back into the room which once inside she pulled down her top showing her nice tits and put her and in my bball shorts navigating into my brief two feel my balls. I'm immediately responded I want a table shower LOL She asked me for a tip and I put 200 on the table.
She comes back with a towel and we go to the shower room and she completely disrobes and begins to wash my backside and then climbs on and gives me a soapy massage body to body for about 1 minute then rinses me off and starts kissing my back working her want down to my ass checks and begins a playful with her tongue and while not as intense as I'd of like it I really enjoyed it. She did it for about 1 minute then asked me to flip and I asked her to do it again and she did for another minute LOL.
On the flip she soaped me up and used her breasts on my chest and cock before rinsing me and then giving me a bobby. I've got to say she has amazing BBBJ skills but it only lasted 1 minute before she wanted to dry me and I asked for more and she gave me another 1 minute. I could only imagine how amazing it would have been if she didn't rush it. I asked for body to body but she said no and rushed me back to the room. In the room she had me face down first and gave me maybe another 2 minutes of her tongue exploring my ass before insisting on the flip and then another 1 minute of BBBJ then I felt the condom go on and she mounted me. Not tight, but still plenty of feeling and she's attractive in my opinion so delivered a hot cup of coffee probably 3 minutes later. She cleaned me up and escorted me out. From entering to exit I spent about 35 minutes there, 5 minutes spent in meeting them intially. Not bad for 200 all in.
Moona says its her first day in Miami and first time here so maybe she will warm up in the coming days. I don't think I'll go back to see her and definitely not interested in Wendy, but DG is now on my list to visit next month when the rotation changes. It's a bit of a drive, but well worth it if I encountered a superstar like the famous Ruby.
-
09-30-22 21:07 #3147Senior Member

Posts: 178Any New Intel at Tamiami Airport or the SW120 just east of Costco by Chevron
Been a few months since I've been active at the AMPs, lost someone close to me and was depressed. I'm starting my journey moving forward and I recently did some hunting in Pembroke Pines, but was sad my old tried and true spot, Sweet Tea, has become a hustle. I'm back in Miami now and I historically mostly go to the one on Kendall Dr and 117's next to La Caretta and the chics there generally are not attractive, but its a good value for standard happy ending and no hassle they just do what they do no haggling or asking for how big the tip will be. I was there tonight, but both ladies were busy so I left. Not having the best luck.
I've been to the Tamiami location across the airport a few times? Based on previous visits they aren't as fun as Dream Girls reports ie. No toss salad, etc (never been). Pretty much pump and dump shack get you out the door as fast as possible. The other location on SW120 by the Chevron just east of Costco I think is related, only been there twice and same attitude. Anyone got intel on the current ladies there? I'm looking for a fun time like described at Dream Girls but prefer not to go to Hialeah.
-
09-30-22 17:02 #3146Senior Member

Posts: 356Mf
Interested also. Visiting soon and looking to set up a couple sessions.
Originally Posted by ChristLenth
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






