Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 300 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3145

    Vita Hands

    Hi all,

    First-time reporter here. I've found some valuable nuggets of information here, so I'll be sharing the ones I know of.

    Not sure if you already know about this place, but you can easily find it in Google Maps. It's a LMP, with a rotation of two girls, mostly latinas. Most of them are pretty and decent, some are early 40's, but good overall. The house fee is 1 Franklin and it already includes a HJ, anything extra is between you and the MT. Don't go there expecting a massage, since you won't get one, they'll just rub you with the tip of their fingers and then at the mark of 10 minutes they'll ask you to flip over. Like I said, HJ is included by default and she'll ask if you want anything else.

    Whenever I feel the urge to visit an AMP but I'm not sure if I'll get lucky I come here, since I already know what I'm going to get. Haven't tried anyone's FS, but if any of you have, can you please share your experience?

    Cheers,

  2. #3144

    Ives & North Miami

    Stopped at a couple other spots in North Dade recently.

    Asian Spa on Ives.

    Stopped in here for the first time back in July and was greeted by a mid 20's, friendly, petite super cutie. LXXX for the 1 H to the house. She didn't speak any english and when I tried to chat with her in the room, she left to go get her phone and we start chatting with Google Translate. The massage was actually really good, it felt amazing. She even handed me her phone so we could chat through it during the massage. Flip and she asks what I want. I make the boom boom gesture and she told me CC- I attempted a Big Luber and said C + tip (I left the house with less than usual just to try) but it was a no go. For C she did get naked and on top of me for a manual release while letting my hands roam. She then asked for my WhatsApp and we continued to chat through translate. We messaged each other through WhatsApp a few times that evening after I left the place.

    Earlier this month I was hoping to catch her again (and F this time!) so I messaged her to see if she was in town. Sadly it was a no, but I was still in the mood so I went to go check out the current talent. This time I was greeted by mamasan and another cutie at the front. She was also mid 20's, a little tick but not fat, tells me her name is Cherry like the fruit. She also delivers an amazing massage, with oil, most of which I ask for on my legs as I had been cycling a lot over the weekend. Oh, I try to chat with her. She speaks a little bit of English but for the most part it's silent, with the exception of her giggling when I make some sounds so she knows I'm enjoying. We flip, she asks what I want to do, I ask what can we do? She says we can have a lot of fun, I ask can we have "all the fun?" and she says yes. I give her 3 Grants, she asks if I can give her 1 more, and I make one appear (what the hell, the massage was worth) from another pocket in my pants. She gets naked with me, gives some cat bath while I lay on my back, then a cover appears and she starts with a CBJ. She asks if I want me or her on top, I say me and get to it. We start both on the table, then me standing. Cherry was super tight, was looking super hot and I had to go slowly so I could savor the moment and enjoy listening to that macaroni in a pot WAP before eventually filling the bag as we neared the hour. Hot towel and hold each other for a bit before she helps me dress.

    VIP Spa in NM.

    This place has a some obviously fake reviews on RM almost daily, but it's a literal 5 minute drive from where I live. It was also already 11 pm and I wanted some relief, so I figured I'd TOFTT and do some research for a real review (I've just submitted it on RM before coming here and writing this). The fake reviews keep mentioning a 20-something named Kelly but I was greeted by a friendly probably early 40's and the only one there. She's not bad looking so I commit. Her name is Rose, you'll know it's her by the rose tattoo on her hip. The cost is L for the half hour. I pulled out CLXXX to peel an L off and she makes the boom-boom gesture and asks "you want?" Super straight forward, just like the way Ruby at DG asked me my first time there. So I hand over the CLXXX I pulled out. Massage is honestly trash in comparison to the other spa I just wrote about, really just fingertips gliding over my back before her nipples on my back. Flip some teasing before CBJ. The way she put the cover on me dry was actually kind of painful. Anyway the CBJ is actually not bad, I didn't mention on RM but it was drooly and noisy and she did fit the whole thing in there a couple times. At least the cover got really wet. FS follows, I finish, she cleans me up and we chat while she escorts me to the door. I left relieved but probably wouldn't repeat. Maybe worth just stopping by with no expectations, but hopes for a hottie since it's so close, but I'd rather go to another tried and true spot or try my luck somewhere else.

  3. #3143

    Maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristLenth  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. But I can't find the meaning of UTC and OTC acronyms. What it means?

    Thanks.
    OTC = over the clothes.

    UTC = under the clothes.

  4. #3142

    MassageFinder

    Quote Originally Posted by RBlake0808  [View Original Post]
    Check your PMs.
    Hello. Please could share your feedback with me please? You can PM me if you want. Thanks in advanced.

  5. #3141

  6. #3140

    OTC and UTC

    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    Try this one. Visited recently, and she delivers. Wore a short dress with only a thong on underneath. Allowed some limited UTC and OTC roaming. Uses hot stones, and puts them everywhere. A bit of teasing and a satisfying finish. Paid $. 6.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41749/
    Thanks for the review. But I can't find the meaning of UTC and OTC acronyms. What it means?

    Thanks.

  7. #3139
    Quote Originally Posted by ODawg  [View Original Post]
    Went to DG recently as well and had the other girl, niko / miko. I thought she was good with a nice rack and wet pussy. Didn't seem to like dfk which is a turn off for me as I prefer a more GFE / pse vibe. Personally thought Emily was not my cup of tea looks wise otherwise I would've sampled. Does anyone know if the girls will rotate by months end?
    Emily leaves town for awhile and Nico moves over to Magic Fingers at months end. Almost always the girls rotate at the end of the month.

  8. #3138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Good report

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCarleom  [View Original Post]
    Firstly I'm a tourist that RTFF for the last week and found out dream girls or Wei oriental was the place to go. Lily or ruby was not there. But I met a sex crazes almost possessed cum demon Emily. Nice Cs or Ds. So nice that they look man made. No tummy. No ass. Squared bad teeth. Not druggy teeth but moreso due to no dentist. Followed advice and tipped up front. Other girl was nika or something like that. Seemed more reserved. Emily is a freak.

    Visit 1 Sunday.

    Walked in asked for lily or ruby or lineup. Only one other lady but didn't get any lineup. Emily convinced me to pick her by grabbing my junk and flashing tits. I Always get ts to warm up she didn't disappoint. I laid down she went to was my back. 5 seconds later her tongue was in my ass! What heaven am I in. This was full PSE. She got on the table with me. Nuru like rubbing switching between rimming and BBBJ. Got out got to the room. Went to pound town. CFS Every position I wanted no rush. BBBJ cim swallow finish. Wow. Damage 60 for hh. 200 tip upfront.

    Visit 2 Monday.

    Walked in saw the same two ladies. Emily asked for 4 hand. I asked for double BJ but she said had to use condom. No dice. Bc I felt I overpaid yesterday and she would bargain. I offered 120 upfront for everything and was good with just BBBJ. We went to shower. Same thing happened. Except this time she soaped me up. Soaped up herself. Hopped on top and BBFS. Surprise the hell out of me. I'm not one for BBFS but I finished anyway. Quickly LOL. Got back to room and she was trying to pack me up. No ma'am. Suck these balls. She went to work. Felt rushed this time but still got my nut.

    Thanks to the board and forum. RTFF it has all the info. I read maybe 25 pages back. Didn't ask one question. It's all here. Preciate the info guys. You have a gem. I wish ATL was like this paradise. Stay safe.
    Went to DG recently as well and had the other girl, niko / miko. I thought she was good with a nice rack and wet pussy. Didn't seem to like dfk which is a turn off for me as I prefer a more GFE / pse vibe. Personally thought Emily was not my cup of tea looks wise otherwise I would've sampled. Does anyone know if the girls will rotate by months end?

  9. #3137

    Dream girl Wei oriental

    Firstly I'm a tourist that RTFF for the last week and found out dream girls or Wei oriental was the place to go. Lily or ruby was not there. But I met a sex crazes almost possessed cum demon Emily. Nice Cs or Ds. So nice that they look man made. No tummy. No ass. Squared bad teeth. Not druggy teeth but moreso due to no dentist. Followed advice and tipped up front. Other girl was nika or something like that. Seemed more reserved. Emily is a freak.

    Visit 1 Sunday.

    Walked in asked for lily or ruby or lineup. Only one other lady but didn't get any lineup. Emily convinced me to pick her by grabbing my junk and flashing tits. I Always get ts to warm up she didn't disappoint. I laid down she went to was my back. 5 seconds later her tongue was in my ass! What heaven am I in. This was full PSE. She got on the table with me. Nuru like rubbing switching between rimming and BBBJ. Got out got to the room. Went to pound town. CFS Every position I wanted no rush. BBBJ cim swallow finish. Wow. Damage 60 for hh. 200 tip upfront.

    Visit 2 Monday.

    Walked in saw the same two ladies. Emily asked for 4 hand. I asked for double BJ but she said had to use condom. No dice. Bc I felt I overpaid yesterday and she would bargain. I offered 120 upfront for everything and was good with just BBBJ. We went to shower. Same thing happened. Except this time she soaped me up. Soaped up herself. Hopped on top and BBFS. Surprise the hell out of me. I'm not one for BBFS but I finished anyway. Quickly LOL. Got back to room and she was trying to pack me up. No ma'am. Suck these balls. She went to work. Felt rushed this time but still got my nut.

    Thanks to the board and forum. RTFF it has all the info. I read maybe 25 pages back. Didn't ask one question. It's all here. Preciate the info guys. You have a gem. I wish ATL was like this paradise. Stay safe.

  10. #3136

    Nds

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoThrasher  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have reviews of the New day spa, on 36th near the airport? Thanks!
    Went there last Saturday. Beautiful and a very nice dream. As you may all know experiences may vary, because they work on shifts.

  11. #3135
    Quote Originally Posted by EgoThrasher  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have reviews of the New day spa, on 36th near the airport? Thanks!
    Use to be Beauty Sensations, a LMP then, had me lots of nasty fun there.

    New Day is Asian, owners has another spa in Doral somewhere, not sure where, but I've been told that.

    Should be right on par with Oriental Massage in suit 18 in the plaza on the south side of 25 street, just west of the Palmetto. Had me a couple of nice FS sessions with one girl there a while back.

  12. #3134

    Latin Angels

    Anyone been to Latin Angels Spa off 22nd lately? Last time I was there was right before COVID, and I'm headed down to Miami in a few weeks. Was thinking of checking it out since we don't get many angels in north FL. Would appreciate it if anyone has any recent info they can share.

  13. #3133

    New Day Spa

    Anyone have reviews of the New day spa, on 36th near the airport? Thanks!

  14. #3132

    888

    Quote Originally Posted by Puma66  [View Original Post]
    They do have reviews but they're so uniformly positive that it's clear they've been edited or selected, at a minimum, so they're not true reviews, they're just, shall we say. Selected compliments. Anyway 5 Franklins for an hour is getting pretty pricey for a place that just has tables, IMO.
    I've seen plenty of reviews that were less than good and a few really bad reviews on there. If you want a bed set up an outcall to an hourly hotel. I like them because it's really hard to find a decent date down south for any amount.

  15. #3131
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Lesson here is to first ask if there's any other girls working that you can check out, if not, then or say no thanks to the unattractive old troll and bail.
    Pretty sure she was the only one working there at the time and my time was limited then unfortunately, won't be going back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape