Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 59490
-
10-02-22 20:21 #50205Senior Member

Posts: 61I've gotten the same response for the last month when I've called to make an appointment. Didn't mention anything before she 'left' though.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
MT.
-
10-02-22 15:58 #50204Senior Member

Posts: 495Have not been, but hear Lulu there is a good Latin.
Originally Posted by Newbee5791
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 15:54 #50203Senior Member

Posts: 495She is great to study with.
Originally Posted by Stiffey
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 15:51 #50202Senior Member

Posts: 495Legit last two visits, but has been awhile.
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 15:50 #50201Senior Member

Posts: 495Other days line up;.
Originally Posted by DreamHound
[View Original Post]
Monica, she definitely has her following, getting harder to unexpectedly schedule when close to area, otherwise nice trim but can be expensive.
Suki, thin, petite, natural cover.
Lisa, have not spent time with.
Vivi, heavyset, smooth, wants you happy.
-
10-02-22 15:20 #50200Banned Member

Posts: 2410I'm pretty sure the name is Top Massage, is it on and. Berkley Lake or near there?
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 14:52 #50199Senior Member

Posts: 111Massage top
Yo! Has anyone had any success at massage top in Duluth? This place had a few good ones when it first opened. I was going to go this week. Thanks in advance. It's off pleasant hill.
-
10-02-22 00:47 #50198Banned Member

Posts: 2410Eva and Tina are also good.
Originally Posted by FunTim
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 00:46 #50197Banned Member

Posts: 2410Lily Spa is the other Latina spa in Roswell.
Originally Posted by Newbee5791
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-22 00:44 #50196Banned Member

Posts: 2410That was either Eva or Tina. If the girl was tall and slender it was Eva, she's very pretty, Tina is shorter and very cute. I've seen them all and have no complaints.
Originally Posted by SteelWolf
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 22:57 #50195Senior Member

Posts: 43New Pearl
I had the opportunity to stop in th New Pearl and met with Amy. She was dressed in black dress with her hair and makeup done. I reserved an hour and she led me to the room took my fee and told me to get ready and I did. She returned and began the massage. She gave me a good massage and rubbed the knots she found out, then had me flip. After she rubbed out my biggest knots we went for the table shower. When we returned to the room she continued the massage and I left well pleased. 60-40, out the door.
I am not often in the area but I would return if in the area again.
-
10-01-22 22:40 #50194Senior Member

Posts: 70Pearl Massage. Amy
Went fairly late, after work last night.
Got Amy, who looks late 20's but in my guess already had some work done on her face. Possibly botox?
1 hour + TS included. Paid house fee of. 6 up front.
Enjoyable massage, was dealing with some legitimate pain and she was able to help. Light teasing, flip was pretty mechanical. She positioned herself in a way that I couldn't get to her top (She had a 1 piece dress on that was fairly tight anyway, so no opportunity for UTC, but no OTC top either), and OTC bottom.
You can hear the washing machine going, and you can also hear the restaurant next door, which is sort of meh.
TS was kind of interesting, never done that before.
She uses her nails lightly running across you a lot. I was not a huge fan. Very good massage though.
6 Tip, so 1. 2 OTD.
On the way out, saw another girl curled up in one of the chairs, looked younger, very cute, shorter than Amy. Wonder how much fun she is?
-
10-01-22 21:50 #50193Senior Member

Posts: 27Jolin massage
Visit jolin and drew a young girl nearly 30 ish. Got a got deep massage and lots of teasing. On flip, nice finish with utc top and otc bottom. Forgot the name but it start with "and". 130 otd.
-
10-01-22 21:02 #50192Banned Member

Posts: 2410That's what you said in your original comment $60+$20+$60 tip OTD $140, I don't see where you made a mistake.
Originally Posted by Stiffey
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 19:12 #50191Senior Member

Posts: 112Correction
OTD after 60 min massage, TS, and tip for 140.
Originally Posted by Stiffey
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





