Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 405 805 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 18817
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14257

    Stay Safe

    Sleep well through the night. Blessings to all.

  2. #14256

    [URL]windy.com[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Hope you all stay safe during Ian.
    An excellent site for tracking the storm. You can use the slider at the bottom of the screen to see where the storm will be at a specific time.

    windy.com

  3. #14255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Stay Safe

    Hope you all stay safe during Ian.

  4. #14254
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJiggles  [View Original Post]
    I got a hold of her today but after waiting almost an hour for her to get ready I left.
    I did recently. No safety problems, just, uhhh, all the stories of her making you wait are true. And, she's the most scatterbrained, distracted by her phone person ever. She could not focus for a minute. Looks nice and all else but I won't repeat until she learns how to get off that damn phone and focus. Nice girl, just really weird that way.

  5. #14253

    This Layla?

    Is this the Layla you mean? Does that mean she is not seeing clients or you're just letting us know?

    -cmm.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...g-wwt/46962504

    Quote Originally Posted by Creampier  [View Original Post]
    Went looking for Layla and discovered she's pregnant.

    Congrats to the father!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MKV7MM.jpg‎   giwUBZ.jpg‎  

  6. #14252

    Good and bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Creampier  [View Original Post]
    Went looking for Layla and discovered she's pregnant.

    Congrats to the father!
    She's a fine piece of ass for sure but has candy problems and kinda a lot quirky. Not sure how I would feel about being the father to her child. If you married her and got to hit that on the regular for free would be a real treat, but to deal with her quirkiness alone would be irritating at best and a down right pain in the ass I would think. Depends if she picked the candy back up after having the kid or not I suppose. But mostly getting to hit that fat juicy pussy on the regular and for kinda free (no pussy is ever free) would probably make it all worth it for a few years anyway. More of an enjoy it while you can situation I would think.

  7. #14251

    Getting rooms for 1 day without I'd: Near Vineland Road / OBT

    There is a need to book a room for 1 day over the weekend near Vineland Road / OBT.

    What options are available: Preferably lower cost + Most importantly no driver's license / I'd?

    Also, since I had never booked like this: Are there any suggestions on what to ask / how to ask the front desk to book me a room without I'd?

    Near Publix Location: 8145 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821.

    Feel free to PM me directly if you have any valuable suggestions, and I can post a summary, unless you specifically request me not to post your response on summary.
    Last edited by StainGlass; 09-26-22 at 03:08. Reason: Switching wordings to make it cleaner

  8. #14250
    Quote Originally Posted by Creampier  [View Original Post]
    Went looking for Layla and discovered she's pregnant.

    Congrats to the father!
    Which Layla you are talking about?

  9. #14249
    Quote Originally Posted by Creampier  [View Original Post]
    Went looking for Layla and discovered she's pregnant.

    Congrats to the father!
    Wow! Really? Man I never got around to seeing her, I shoulda put more effort in seeing her.

  10. #14248

    Layla

    Went looking for Layla and discovered she's pregnant.

    Congrats to the father!

  11. #14247
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Just an attempt? Yeah, I'd still hit that! 🤣.
    And it was an attempt at manslaughter. Not even murder. No intent and only an attempt? Go for it!

  12. #14246

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Just an attempt? Yeah, I'd still hit that! 🤣.
    Does an attempted manslaughter of a cop make the vacation a little bit different?

    SMH.

  13. #14245

    Just an attempt?

    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone remembers this petite short hair chick that was always up for a pounding? I haven't seen her post an ad in a while and none of the numbers I have for her work. Is anyone still in touch with here?
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    I think she is still on vacation in the resorts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    We might not see her for a while. I think she had an appamtped manslaughter charge.
    Just an attempt? Yeah, I'd still hit that! 🤣.

  14. #14244
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    We might not see her for a while. I think she had an appamtped manslaughter charge.
    Well shit LOL.

  15. #14243
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    I think she is still on vacation in the resorts.
    We might not see her for a while. I think she had an appamtped manslaughter charge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape