Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 59487
-
10-01-22 21:02 #50187Banned Member

Posts: 2410That's what you said in your original comment $60+$20+$60 tip OTD $140, I don't see where you made a mistake.
Originally Posted by Stiffey
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 19:12 #50186Senior Member

Posts: 112Correction
OTD after 60 min massage, TS, and tip for 140.
Originally Posted by Stiffey
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 17:46 #50185Senior Member

Posts: 352Abro
Is Cindy still there? I stopped by recently and got the "Cindy is on vacation" line.
-
10-01-22 17:31 #50184Senior Member

Posts: 112Sunny Day Spa in Marietta - Kelly
Just wanted to thank everyone for their posts. Using the search feature, I found Kelly at Sunny Day Spa. She had the librarian look going on as statedVery nice lady.
One thing was different from what I had read from the reviews are the prices.
60 min = 60.
30 min = 40.
TS = 20.
OTD for 140 and left happy.
-
10-01-22 16:12 #50183Senior Member

Posts: 297Across the street from Joy, just says " spa" in neon. Not FS but very pretty and really put together.
Originally Posted by Stealth12
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 15:59 #50182Senior Member

Posts: 29Recommendations
Hi,
I am new to this country and after few research A spa (Rosewell) herd it is good. Seniors Can you Please suggest the best latina Spa for FS?
Your suggestion is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
-
10-01-22 13:33 #50181Senior Member

Posts: 297Joy?
Back open or gone for good?
-
10-01-22 10:50 #50180Regular Member

Posts: 1Black Masseuse
Hello All,
I am curious to know whether there are any places where they have black masseuse, I've been to Yuki once but I need few more options.
Thanks.
-
09-30-22 21:11 #50179Senior Member

Posts: 72Massage Legend
I was there at that time with Monica, a little older but definitely worth the visit.
Originally Posted by FalconWing
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 18:55 #50178Banned Member

Posts: 2410I was thinking Runon99.5.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 17:11 #50177Senior Member

Posts: 594I don't recall that one, Pepe, maybe it's on your list for the future.
Originally Posted by DustyBottoms
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 16:47 #50176Senior Member

Posts: 130I second this. This place is under new management. I actually had Bunny do the TS and massage portion, but she had an appointment come in and stated a beautiful young lady will be in for "fun time".
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
Less than a mintue in comes Tiffany, a tall (for an Asian) beauty. She was very flirty and wanted to please. She offered HJ for $100, BJ $140, and FS $200.
Bunny is a beauty too but thicker, not fat. I will most definitely see her next time.
-
09-30-22 16:26 #50175Banned Member

Posts: 2410MW is open, did you read his review? The review has high praises, you just glanced at a response and replied, they're open for business.
Originally Posted by Astuporr
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 15:58 #50174Senior Member

Posts: 173I 2nd that! Went to Milk on my last visit. Plan to King on my next one.
Originally Posted by SuppaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 14:04 #50173Senior Member

Posts: 73That is too bad. Had been waiting for them to re-open and saw sign off the door.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
Always had good experience there.
Any reccs on similar quality / environ (clean / discreet)?
Tried Vallley but not too impressed. Like Health(?) but they also closed.
Pileo meh.










Reply With Quote




