Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 59509
-
10-01-22 22:40 #50194Senior Member

Posts: 70Pearl Massage. Amy
Went fairly late, after work last night.
Got Amy, who looks late 20's but in my guess already had some work done on her face. Possibly botox?
1 hour + TS included. Paid house fee of. 6 up front.
Enjoyable massage, was dealing with some legitimate pain and she was able to help. Light teasing, flip was pretty mechanical. She positioned herself in a way that I couldn't get to her top (She had a 1 piece dress on that was fairly tight anyway, so no opportunity for UTC, but no OTC top either), and OTC bottom.
You can hear the washing machine going, and you can also hear the restaurant next door, which is sort of meh.
TS was kind of interesting, never done that before.
She uses her nails lightly running across you a lot. I was not a huge fan. Very good massage though.
6 Tip, so 1. 2 OTD.
On the way out, saw another girl curled up in one of the chairs, looked younger, very cute, shorter than Amy. Wonder how much fun she is?
-
10-01-22 21:50 #50193Senior Member

Posts: 27Jolin massage
Visit jolin and drew a young girl nearly 30 ish. Got a got deep massage and lots of teasing. On flip, nice finish with utc top and otc bottom. Forgot the name but it start with "and". 130 otd.
-
10-01-22 21:02 #50192Banned Member

Posts: 2410That's what you said in your original comment $60+$20+$60 tip OTD $140, I don't see where you made a mistake.
Originally Posted by Stiffey
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 19:12 #50191Senior Member

Posts: 112Correction
OTD after 60 min massage, TS, and tip for 140.
Originally Posted by Stiffey
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 17:46 #50190Senior Member

Posts: 352Abro
Is Cindy still there? I stopped by recently and got the "Cindy is on vacation" line.
-
10-01-22 17:31 #50189Senior Member

Posts: 112Sunny Day Spa in Marietta - Kelly
Just wanted to thank everyone for their posts. Using the search feature, I found Kelly at Sunny Day Spa. She had the librarian look going on as statedVery nice lady.
One thing was different from what I had read from the reviews are the prices.
60 min = 60.
30 min = 40.
TS = 20.
OTD for 140 and left happy.
-
10-01-22 16:12 #50188Senior Member

Posts: 297Across the street from Joy, just says " spa" in neon. Not FS but very pretty and really put together.
Originally Posted by Stealth12
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 15:59 #50187Senior Member

Posts: 29Recommendations
Hi,
I am new to this country and after few research A spa (Rosewell) herd it is good. Seniors Can you Please suggest the best latina Spa for FS?
Your suggestion is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
-
10-01-22 13:33 #50186Senior Member

Posts: 297Joy?
Back open or gone for good?
-
10-01-22 10:50 #50185Regular Member

Posts: 1Black Masseuse
Hello All,
I am curious to know whether there are any places where they have black masseuse, I've been to Yuki once but I need few more options.
Thanks.
-
09-30-22 21:11 #50184Senior Member

Posts: 72Massage Legend
I was there at that time with Monica, a little older but definitely worth the visit.
Originally Posted by FalconWing
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 18:55 #50183Banned Member

Posts: 2410I was thinking Runon99.5.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 17:11 #50182Senior Member

Posts: 594I don't recall that one, Pepe, maybe it's on your list for the future.
Originally Posted by DustyBottoms
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 16:47 #50181Senior Member

Posts: 130I second this. This place is under new management. I actually had Bunny do the TS and massage portion, but she had an appointment come in and stated a beautiful young lady will be in for "fun time".
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
Less than a mintue in comes Tiffany, a tall (for an Asian) beauty. She was very flirty and wanted to please. She offered HJ for $100, BJ $140, and FS $200.
Bunny is a beauty too but thicker, not fat. I will most definitely see her next time.
-
09-30-22 16:26 #50180Banned Member

Posts: 2410MW is open, did you read his review? The review has high praises, you just glanced at a response and replied, they're open for business.
Originally Posted by Astuporr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






