Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 17688
-
10-01-22 16:47 #11013Senior Member

Posts: 316400 (hr) was her reply.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 16:15 #11012Senior Member

Posts: 192Eros
I PMed the user below with my thoughts but I'll reply here with little value maybe. . does anyone know what "Eros verified" actually requires. This gal is labeled as "Eros verified. " I read the link description of this verification (on Eros) and it appears she was vetted by the site, but I wonder if it's meaningful to be Eros verified. I'm posing this question. Has anyone been duped by an 'Eros verified' provide?
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
I'd be interested to know and if so. Can it be reported to "Eros. " I'd say the pics are too good to be true, myself. But considering there are people around area like violeta Michelle, Alena winters and others, who knows. Could be real. If they are real, this gal will have 400 appointments by Halloween.
-
10-01-22 15:32 #11011Senior Member

Posts: 254People sure are worried about LEO, and I get it, there's a lot to lose if family / friends find out. But I just have never heard of anyone being caught in a trap around here for escort services that happen behind closed doors. Street walkers, of course—people don't want that going on in public in their neighborhood. And I guess we should take precautions about Maryland Heights. But the ad just has the generic "St. Louis" for location, and never implies even any sort of sexual services to take place. If LEO's going to trap anyone, they will make it explicit that it is cash for certain services. But it could always be a scam, so I would be sure that those pictures are the person you are talking to, and don't give a deposit. While getting a phone call is kinda weird nowadays, it isn't necessarily a red flag—women have different ways of screening and she might figure she can tell a lot about what kind of person she'll be seeing, if she'll feel safe with them, if they're educated or not etc. Just by talking to them. So, did you at least get the rates? I'm interested now too!
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 15:19 #11010Senior Member

Posts: 337How do you know she's real?
Koompa-.
Originally Posted by Koompa
[View Original Post]
Are you just assuming she's real because she's also on Seeking or do you know for sure she's real because you've seen her? Just curious since seeing her pics also on Seeking doesn't necessarily mean it's not a scam. I'm tend to think she may be real because she has been posting her location as Sunset Hills, Fenton and Valley Park which means she's likely bouncing around the numerous hotels on that stretch of 44. I'm hoping you've seen her and know for sure she's real but wanted to confirm.
-SCG.
-
10-01-22 14:17 #11009Senior Member

Posts: 316Gretchen from [URL]Eros.com[/URL]
Hey, has anyone had the pleasure of meeting Gretchen, currently advertising on Eros.com in the MO STL section?
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...5379.htm?cat=1
I *really* like her look, but I cannot find any reviews. I texted her to get rates and she CALLED me back almost immediately. This kinda freaked me out. I would've expected a text in return. A call not a minute later just seemed. OFF, somehow. She claimed it was to confirm that I was legit. I texted again, stating that I was real and preferred texting, but got no further response.
I don't know--could be reading too much into this, but after that my mind went immediately to "Uncle LEO is up to no good". I have no clue if that's true or not, just my Spidey-sense tingling, due to the immediate response, lack of reviews, and TGTBT pics. If she is the real deal, then I'd be foolish to let her slip by without a visit.
So reaching out here to see if anyone has met with her, and if so, how it went / how was the service, etc.
-
10-01-22 09:28 #11008Senior Member

Posts: 46Dupo Angie Ghosted Me
Contacted Angie in Dupo the day before the hookup. When I confirmed the next day I was ghosted and pissed off. I would have accepted a lie to cancel but no response is just rude and unprofessional.
-
10-01-22 00:13 #11007Senior Member

Posts: 114Ty update
https://carbondale.skipthegames.com/...-/834256922520
I promised an update on Ty in Caseyville. I saw her last weekend, and she is still an all time favorite. She advertises the best head and the tightest kitty in the area, and she's not wrong. There's something different about they way she goes down, and it's in the best way possible. Damn, I wish she was closer to where I live! She's gorgeous, sweet, and so good in bed. Go see her, guys!!
-
10-01-22 00:08 #11006Senior Member

Posts: 114I've been wondering about these two! Thanks for the verification. They both look amazing.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 20:12 #11005Shill for Ember

Posts: 8I agree with you Mike, I enjoy the same. I would like to suggest Ember 872-22*-4**x from the Angels group for this particularly, or you could double-up and get a 4-Hand with Reanne too. Angels has a site for all their contact info.
Originally Posted by Mike94
[View Original Post]
Ember's worn stockings or leggings almost every visit, I like her style and I would describe her as sensual for teasing & massage skills.
-
09-30-22 19:55 #11004Senior Member

Posts: 254Central Illinois girl
FYI, I just saw this new girl from STG. She's real, a cute petite little blonde. Activities included a little light kissing, DATY, and mish. Don't know about BBBJ or anything else. She's a cool girl to just chill with. And she was down for a weird fetish of mine, which was also cool. Had a couple of cats in the room if you're allergic. And her sister, who is also a curvy little cutie pie and is available too. She did go out to the car for a bit while we were getting it on, but it actually didn't bother me to have her there. I didn't ask if 3-somes are available, as that's not my thing, but they ARE actually sisters so I wouldn't think so.
The girl I saw:
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...-/398589678537
Her sister:
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...e/437099351993
-
09-30-22 19:45 #11003Senior Member

Posts: 202LC poster
I'm always suspicious of escortalligator / Listcrawler posts. But of course, there's always exceptions. Roman Bath made a good point in his follow up. Ask for a verification photo. If she won't do it, or asks for a deposit, it's probably a scam.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
I just saw that Koompa verified that she is real, so if my long winded warning still shows up here---disregard. I'm trying to edit it out
-
09-30-22 18:47 #11002Senior Member

Posts: 254I would tend to think that it's at least local, and not a scam from faraway, since the location "Sunset Hills" is specified. But I agree it could be a bait / switch with those pictures, or she might just not want incriminating photos of her floating around the web. This way if her coworkers ask if she's an escort, she can plausibly say someone must have stole her pics. Personally, I don't need to see pussy and boob shots—but definitely face, and something that shows a good representation of her body. You could always ask her to send you a verification photo.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 18:21 #11001Senior Member

Posts: 212She is real. She also has been on seeking for quite awhile trying to score a sugar daddy.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 16:26 #11000Senior Member

Posts: 337LC Poster
I want this girl to be real. I really do. Posts multiple times every day and always with new pictures but nothing at all revealing. Maybe just screenshots from someone's Snapchat or Instagram. If anyone has seen her or talked to her, I'd be interested in hearing how it went. It doesn't scream scam or fake, but I'm not willing to TOFTT just yet.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/93787598
-
09-30-22 16:00 #10999Senior Member

Posts: 240Just like anything else the hobby seems to ebb and wane.
Originally Posted by Slimpicker
[View Original Post]
Good girls appear, then they are gone.











Reply With Quote




