Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 682 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5983

    The Ghost and The Thief

    I had a rotten day in South Jersey today. I had made a list of a few providers I wanted to choose from. I thought I'd give Jersey a try, maybe pick up a regular or two. The first one I texted was Sonny. Not really my style, but rates were good.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...b/161473547001

    She was enthusiastic and we made a date. When I was half-way there, she texted that she had to change motels, from the Red Carpet to the Rodeway. No biggie. I got to the Royal Farms attached to the Rodeway and texted that I was there. No reply. I walked to where I thought her room would be, and I hit it first time. I knocked a few times, no answer. I phoned, and I knew she was in there as I heard her phone ringing!! No answer, so I left. Guess she didn't need money at that particular moment.

    I sat in the car and looked at my list. I knew that Bellmawr was close, so I texted Hazel. No link to her, and you'll see why below. I got her motel name. I think there are like 15 or 20 motels at the intersection of Benigno Blvd and the Black Horse: it's a turnpike exit. She was at the Royal Inn. I parked in back and texted. A few minutes later a girl comes up to the car and asks if I'm here to see Hazel. I say yes. She kind of looks like her pics, but not as cute. Face was a little scrunched like she had lots of teeth missing. Here's where it all unravels, and where I deserve a kick up the ass. She gave me the "I need to pay for the room" story, and I fell for it. Gave her the cash, and she disappeared, never to be seen again. I mean never, as she and the man (I'm sure she has one) removed her ad from STG. Thus, no link. Guess they had scammed enough guys and were ready to move on.

    I could have stayed in Jersey because I still had a few hundred in my pocket, but I drove home, not really that angry, as it was my fault for falling for the line. So, let's face the truth people: they're all liars, and most of them are thieves as well.

  2. #5982

    Content is stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    She's on my snapchat. She has.

    Posted links for content. I don't buy content, seems like every grl now sells content. Content is not for me.
    If you can't find better content free on the internet, you're not looking. I wish nobody purchased and the idea that anyone will put that towards an actual meeting is ridicules. Its just a scam. I can point you to a hundred free porn sites with better stuff.

  3. #5981

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsSecret  [View Original Post]
    Did you have to buy content to get the meet?
    She's on my snapchat. She has.

    Posted links for content. I don't buy content, seems like every grl now sells content. Content is not for me.

  4. #5980

    Ddd

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciplver  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to ddd recently? Used to have great experiences there, but not sure in the last year. Anyone know how much it is anymore. Inflation is crazy I know. Any info would be greatly appreciated guys.

    Thank you.
    Was there a month ago.

    Not the cleanest or well kept place.

    Service made up for it. Standard $60 House Fee.

    $120 Tip. BBBJ with CIM during table shower.

    Its pretty awesome.

  5. #5979
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlopez4  [View Original Post]
    This one sent me a friend request a couple of weeks ago. We talked for about a week before seeing each other. Since then we have been. Seeing each other pretty regularly. Sometimes it's hard to find girls that can keep up but this one def does. She loves sex and always wants it. Also, loves being recorded and tells me she plays with herself while watching, on days we can't see each other of course. Always a good time and will continue seeing her.
    I don't suppose she's looking for additional friends? 😉.

  6. #5978

    Read the fine print LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsSecret  [View Original Post]
    Misread your post initially, was ready to blast you with the link to other pages with that photo LOL.
    I can see why some mongers get scammed, they don't read carefully the fine print, or lack reading comprehension. It could have been creepy and disrespectful to take photos at a funeral, those two pics I posted were the closest I could fine to show what she was wearing and why I got all work up.

    Its Secret, I'm glad you keep me on my toes LMFAO.

  7. #5977

    Ddd

    Has anyone been to ddd recently? Used to have great experiences there, but not sure in the last year. Anyone know how much it is anymore. Inflation is crazy I know. Any info would be greatly appreciated guys.

    Thank you.

  8. #5976

    How did you find her? Willing to share? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlopez4  [View Original Post]
    This one sent me a friend request a couple of weeks ago. We talked for about a week before seeing each other. Since then we have been. Seeing each other pretty regularly. Sometimes it's hard to find girls that can keep up but this one def does. She loves sex and always wants it. Also, loves being recorded and tells me she plays with herself while watching, on days we can't see each other of course. Always a good time and will continue seeing her.
    How did you find her? Are you willing to share? LOL.

  9. #5975
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago I had to attend a funeral service, honestly I was just paying respects to the family as I wasn't a close friend with the departed. I was pleasantly surprised to see a beautiful blonde woman wearing a short black dress and stockings, my mind wasn't paying attention to the service as I kept looking at this beauty. After the service I started a conversation with her and we continued the conversation when we went to the family get together for food and drinks. The conversation turned into some flirting and after the get together we made our way to a motel nearby.

    She really surprised me with her outgoing self. First 2 pics are a representation of what she was wearing. Never before I hooked up in a funeral, is it wrong?.
    Misread your post initially, was ready to blast you with the link to other pages with that photo LOL.

  10. #5974
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago I had to attend a funeral service, honestly I was just paying respects to the family as I wasn't a close friend with the departed. I was pleasantly surprised to see a beautiful blonde woman wearing a short black dress and stockings, my mind wasn't paying attention to the service as I kept looking at this beauty. After the service I started a conversation with her and we continued the conversation when we went to the family get together for food and drinks. The conversation turned into some flirting and after the get together we made our way to a motel nearby.

    She really surprised me with her outgoing self. First 2 pics are a representation of what she was wearing. Never before I hooked up in a funeral, is it wrong?.
    Is she a sex worker by trade? I would love to have her phone number.

  11. #5973

    Found this one on FB

    This one sent me a friend request a couple of weeks ago. We talked for about a week before seeing each other. Since then we have been. Seeing each other pretty regularly. Sometimes it's hard to find girls that can keep up but this one def does. She loves sex and always wants it. Also, loves being recorded and tells me she plays with herself while watching, on days we can't see each other of course. Always a good time and will continue seeing her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220930-202118_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220930-202316_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220930-203347_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220930-203610_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220930-202246_Photos.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20220930-202744_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220930-203517_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220930-203647_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220930-202136_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220930-202856_Photos.jpg‎  


  12. #5972

    Not at all

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago I had to attend a funeral service, honestly I was just paying respects to the family as I wasn't a close friend with the departed. I was pleasantly surprised to see a beautiful blonde woman wearing a short black dress and stockings, my mind wasn't paying attention to the service as I kept looking at this beauty. After the service I started a conversation with her and we continued the conversation when we went to the family get together for food and drinks. The conversation turned into some flirting and after the get together we made our way to a motel nearby.

    She really surprised me with her outgoing self. First 2 pics are a representation of what she was wearing. Never before I hooked up in a funeral, is it wrong?.
    I see no reason to think this is wrong. Is she open to more friends? I can pretend to be grieving if needed.

  13. #5971

    Is it wrong?

    A few weeks ago I had to attend a funeral service, honestly I was just paying respects to the family as I wasn't a close friend with the departed. I was pleasantly surprised to see a beautiful blonde woman wearing a short black dress and stockings, my mind wasn't paying attention to the service as I kept looking at this beauty. After the service I started a conversation with her and we continued the conversation when we went to the family get together for food and drinks. The conversation turned into some flirting and after the get together we made our way to a motel nearby.

    She really surprised me with her outgoing self. First 2 pics are a representation of what she was wearing. Never before I hooked up in a funeral, is it wrong?.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fff.jpg‎   fffu.jpg‎   B0.jpg‎   B1.jpg‎  

  14. #5970

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by SJDude856  [View Original Post]
    I've been in contact. I'm supposed to see her Friday. We shall see. Seems to really only want to sell "content".
    Ok. I think we can right this one off. Went to the address. Texted. No answer. I'm wasn't going to chance knocking on the door. It was condo units and the there was marked patrol car parked in the lot. Wasn't going to chance that be the officers residence.

  15. #5969

    Desiree.

    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan69  [View Original Post]
    If I can recall, she has been previously reported in the past for pulling this crap. Always read these forums, its free advice from pro-mongers. Never ever do a H. H. with someone you are not sure about. Always negotiate for a QV and tell her you will think about doing Half once you get there. With a QV for 80 you would save 40 bucks from 120 paid for the H / H. It sucks when it happens. Whenever they are willing to negotiate, you will always save money. From a safety standpoint you should be glad that you walked away safely. Not worth fighting them. I am sure the amount of guys who avoid her after looking at this report will do far more damage than what she did to you. GL brother, stay safe out here. This is what she looks like if the AD gets deleted.
    Met her maybe about 3 years back, she had just had a baby and was still lactating. Great fuck, was really into it.

    Was cool about pix and vid. I still have her album on my private drive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dez1.jpg‎   Dez2.jpg‎   Dez4.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape