Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 865 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 915 965 1365 1865 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28316

    Storm

    Any Intel plan on visiting in the next half hour?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/877395989374

  2. #28315

    Jodie (aka JoJo)

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I repeat, Jodie is safe, sexy, and a great time at a great value. The lure, LOL, is definitely alluring. In a good way. I just saw her this week.
    Saw the post and gave it another try, She did verify the alternate Tel# was hers and it was giving her problems. Experiance was as exelent as I remember. Even Better.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...-2951/50180322

  3. #28314

    Jojo is not a trap

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    This is clearly a trap to lure in mongers!

    I repeat. Avoid Jodie Westside / JoJo or whatever she calls herself. It is a trap to lure mongers in, plain and simple.

    Stay safe out there and avoid traps.
    I repeat, Jodie is safe, sexy, and a great time at a great value. The lure, LOL, is definitely alluring. In a good way. I just saw her this week.

  4. #28313
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    Saw her back in April / May, she's not that good. She has booty but her pics are filtered. She's a little chubby. She gets tired to easily. Wants you to do all the work. Doesn't do bare, not even oral. She's one of those "don't touch me there or here" type of girls. She'll rush you to. I was there for 15 minutes and already was trying to get me out. She's a joke. She has a boyfriend that she stays with. As I was leaving, he was in his truck on the side of the curb just staring at me as I was leaving. Avoid this chick.
    I agree stay away my dream was rushed and uncomfortable as well.

  5. #28312

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGold21  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the complaints about Grace. Nothing new. But she is youngish, has a pulse, and not totally funky toothless like the vast majority. Ran in to her in person once a couple years ago by chance, talk only. Nice enough at the time. Fast forward. Any luck for a reasonable Mario? Whats the going donation for this one without upsetting?
    I had a dream with her on my birthday two years ago. She has put on about 20 to 30 lbs. Since then. She just wanted to doggy, I'm guessing to not have to see it's a man. I told her I can't do that because of my screwed up back, asked for miss. She stop and it seemed that she was going to say no. I added please, she flipped over and never looked at me. I got a QV visit, get this I only had 70 Mario coins. It must have been a slow time she agreed, grudgingly. I still got the relief I needed, It was a nice 62nd birthday present for me.

  6. #28311

    Sexy listcrawler

    Anyone had the pleasure yet? First time seeing her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/93884869

  7. #28310
    Quote Originally Posted by JFriday  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to see her again but, if anybody else does, ask her what happened to her mom and if she's still in the game and where she posts.
    Oh nice! Can you please say who her mom was, or is?

  8. #28309

    Westside Piper

    Went to the club last night, got drunk and needed my dick sucked. I hit up this girl and comms were super easy. She guided me to her apartment behind Cocktails and I didn't have to wait. She's a very round woman, but got on her knees and started sucking. It took me a while, but she didn't complain and swallowed every drunk drop. It wasn't the best I've had, but pretty damn good for 50 bucks when I needed an instant release.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/616065884725

  9. #28308
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    She is still top level provider here in JAX, I was shocked to see that many ads with different tel # she posted recently on STG. She never was a high volume provider. Either these are traps or she needs to work so hard now she has to support both her and her BF drug habits. She rarely posted before because she always has many repeating clients.
    So what happened to her mom? She got to be doing something to pay the rent and possibly still got to pay for her habits.

  10. #28307

    That's an old wackos stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    This one has posted in the past, trying for the $25 deposit, my instinct says no, but just checking if anyone has sampled?
    She lived in the hood had a baby and then disappeared I doubt that's really her but maybe.

  11. #28306

    Jodie / JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    This is clearly a trap to lure in mongers!

    I repeat. Avoid Jodie Westside / JoJo or whatever she calls herself. It is a trap to lure mongers in, plain and simple.

    Stay safe out there and avoid traps.
    I saw her a few days ago and had no problems or issues. She had issues with her phone, that is why there is 2 numbers. In the past she has always had different numbers, nothing new. She is safe and top shelf!

  12. #28305

    Grace Question

    I've seen the complaints about Grace. Nothing new. But she is youngish, has a pulse, and not totally funky toothless like the vast majority. Ran in to her in person once a couple years ago by chance, talk only. Nice enough at the time. Fast forward. Any luck for a reasonable Mario? Whats the going donation for this one without upsetting?

  13. #28304
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    She just laid there, didn't make a sound. Save your coins for someone else.
    LOL. That's the kind I like!

    To each his own. When I want one to whisper sweet things in my ear, I'll date an auctioneer. When they are quiet, they aren't complaining or rushing.

  14. #28303

    Might have missed it

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/753415329410

    Has anyone pertaining in this. Asked a lot of questions on her website. Just asking look like some of you mongers got her before me. I'll pass just asking.

    Pipe approves this message!

  15. #28302

    No, her mom is not in the game anymore

    She is still top level provider here in JAX, I was shocked to see that many ads with different tel # she posted recently on STG. She never was a high volume provider. Either these are traps or she needs to work so hard now she has to support both her and her BF drug habits. She rarely posted before because she always has many repeating clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by JFriday  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to see her again but, if anybody else does, ask her what happened to her mom and if she's still in the game and where she posts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape