Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 852 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14044

    Dana

    Reached out to Dana last week and meet up with her at her incall off 192. I have to agree with willie below on his assessment of her. Very nice lady, pictures are accurate and her body is nice. Had a good time over all and her BBBJ was outstanding, she took her time and did not rich at all. Overall I had a good time and will repeat when she's in town.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...o/116988545980

  2. #14043

    Anyone?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/702412697504

    Has anyone seen this one? Searched but no dice.

  3. #14042

    FAKE, by all indications

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to her twice and got a good morning text reply once and nothing since.
    I got almost an immediate response last night. It came across "computer generated" absolutely nothing sense, even when I called her out. Not sure the motive of the fake adds that never go anywhere.

  4. #14041
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAHuman22  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...f/208117275959

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Looks hella cute.
    I believe she goes by Meghan and there are several reviews of her in the Martin County thread. I have not seen her.

  5. #14040
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRelax  [View Original Post]
    Only offers massage with no extras.
    I had went to see Rose before I read reports because I was in a small window of time. She doesn't get off the phone so I left. Definitely a no-go.

  6. #14039

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChevy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Rose?
    Only offers massage with no extras.

  7. #14038
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChevy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Rose?
    Was all set to and was heading to meet with her and at that point she told me it was nothing more than a massage. I declined to continue on.

  8. #14037
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAHuman22  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...f/208117275959

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Looks hella cute.
    I talked to her and was working on setting things up. She is down in and Sebastian.

  9. #14036

    Rose

    Has anyone seen Rose?

  10. #14035

    After the storm stress relief

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...f/208117275959

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Looks hella cute.

  11. #14034
    Quote Originally Posted by JSunSurf  [View Original Post]
    New one on STG. Looks a little too good to be true, but going to reach out today. She's got a local number, so maybe?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/609266062762
    I've reached out to her twice and got a good morning text reply once and nothing since.

  12. #14033
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRelax  [View Original Post]
    Look forward to seeing your review. Have seen her post a few times and have been interested as well.
    I think you're instincts are spot on. Listed in the male for female section (where a male account would default to maybe) and the word choices in the ad copy are a little off.

    I too will look forward to what you learn.

  13. #14032
    Quote Originally Posted by JSunSurf  [View Original Post]
    New one on STG. Looks a little too good to be true, but going to reach out today. She's got a local number, so maybe?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/609266062762
    Look forward to seeing your review. Have seen her post a few times and have been interested as well.

  14. #14031

    Miley's Money

    New one on STG. Looks a little too good to be true, but going to reach out today. She's got a local number, so maybe?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/609266062762

  15. #14030

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    So fellow mongers, I did get a chance to visit Dana! Lucky me and fulfilling a bucket list endeavor. I once tried to see her years ago when she was in Palm Bay, but the stars didn't align! This time it worked out and I wasn't disappointed in the least. She is older but you guys know I prefer older women and her body is awesome and she greeted me in a very sexy red outfit and after some small talk about the hobby, we were off to the races! Dana is all GFE and after some passionate DFK, I soon had my clothes off and was working hard to get her out of that red outfit! FIV and soon she's all over junior and an unbelievable BBBJ, her breasts are small but firm and fun to play with and I worked my way down for some sweet DATY! More DFK and on with the cover and we finished in MISH and brother, is that pussy tight! We laid there after just talking about RoadWarrior and she said that he was a real gentleman and a genuinely good man. I was not surprised when she told me that he was in his eighties and still going strong until he left us! It sure gives a old man like me some hope, knowing that I might be able to continue to have fun at that age and mongers, I'm not to far away from his age when he was still mongering. I highly recommend Dana, she's a drug and drama free woman who is definitely a pro and a lot of fun. Dana may be staying around Melbourne for a little while longer, so see her if you can because you won't be disappointed! Besides, she confided to me that she may be retiring soon!
    Although I've not seen Dan since the RW days because he turned me on to her I concur with Willie's report she is great fun to be with. Her hair was jet black when I visited with her and although it looks like she gained a little weight it looks like it went in all the right places. I wish she wasn't so far since I don't get to Melbourne that often anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape