Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 852 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 19287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14022

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChevy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Rose?
    Only offers massage with no extras.

  2. #14021
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChevy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Rose?
    Was all set to and was heading to meet with her and at that point she told me it was nothing more than a massage. I declined to continue on.

  3. #14020
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAHuman22  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...f/208117275959

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Looks hella cute.
    I talked to her and was working on setting things up. She is down in and Sebastian.

  4. #14019

    Rose

    Has anyone seen Rose?

  5. #14018

    After the storm stress relief

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...f/208117275959

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Looks hella cute.

  6. #14017
    Quote Originally Posted by JSunSurf  [View Original Post]
    New one on STG. Looks a little too good to be true, but going to reach out today. She's got a local number, so maybe?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/609266062762
    I've reached out to her twice and got a good morning text reply once and nothing since.

  7. #14016
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRelax  [View Original Post]
    Look forward to seeing your review. Have seen her post a few times and have been interested as well.
    I think you're instincts are spot on. Listed in the male for female section (where a male account would default to maybe) and the word choices in the ad copy are a little off.

    I too will look forward to what you learn.

  8. #14015
    Quote Originally Posted by JSunSurf  [View Original Post]
    New one on STG. Looks a little too good to be true, but going to reach out today. She's got a local number, so maybe?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/609266062762
    Look forward to seeing your review. Have seen her post a few times and have been interested as well.

  9. #14014

    Miley's Money

    New one on STG. Looks a little too good to be true, but going to reach out today. She's got a local number, so maybe?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/609266062762

  10. #14013

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    So fellow mongers, I did get a chance to visit Dana! Lucky me and fulfilling a bucket list endeavor. I once tried to see her years ago when she was in Palm Bay, but the stars didn't align! This time it worked out and I wasn't disappointed in the least. She is older but you guys know I prefer older women and her body is awesome and she greeted me in a very sexy red outfit and after some small talk about the hobby, we were off to the races! Dana is all GFE and after some passionate DFK, I soon had my clothes off and was working hard to get her out of that red outfit! FIV and soon she's all over junior and an unbelievable BBBJ, her breasts are small but firm and fun to play with and I worked my way down for some sweet DATY! More DFK and on with the cover and we finished in MISH and brother, is that pussy tight! We laid there after just talking about RoadWarrior and she said that he was a real gentleman and a genuinely good man. I was not surprised when she told me that he was in his eighties and still going strong until he left us! It sure gives a old man like me some hope, knowing that I might be able to continue to have fun at that age and mongers, I'm not to far away from his age when he was still mongering. I highly recommend Dana, she's a drug and drama free woman who is definitely a pro and a lot of fun. Dana may be staying around Melbourne for a little while longer, so see her if you can because you won't be disappointed! Besides, she confided to me that she may be retiring soon!
    Although I've not seen Dan since the RW days because he turned me on to her I concur with Willie's report she is great fun to be with. Her hair was jet black when I visited with her and although it looks like she gained a little weight it looks like it went in all the right places. I wish she wasn't so far since I don't get to Melbourne that often anymore.

  11. #14012

    Dana

    So fellow mongers, I did get a chance to visit Dana! Lucky me and fulfilling a bucket list endeavor. I once tried to see her years ago when she was in Palm Bay, but the stars didn't align! This time it worked out and I wasn't disappointed in the least. She is older but you guys know I prefer older women and her body is awesome and she greeted me in a very sexy red outfit and after some small talk about the hobby, we were off to the races! Dana is all GFE and after some passionate DFK, I soon had my clothes off and was working hard to get her out of that red outfit! FIV and soon she's all over junior and an unbelievable BBBJ, her breasts are small but firm and fun to play with and I worked my way down for some sweet DATY! More DFK and on with the cover and we finished in MISH and brother, is that pussy tight! We laid there after just talking about RoadWarrior and she said that he was a real gentleman and a genuinely good man. I was not surprised when she told me that he was in his eighties and still going strong until he left us! It sure gives a old man like me some hope, knowing that I might be able to continue to have fun at that age and mongers, I'm not to far away from his age when he was still mongering. I highly recommend Dana, she's a drug and drama free woman who is definitely a pro and a lot of fun. Dana may be staying around Melbourne for a little while longer, so see her if you can because you won't be disappointed! Besides, she confided to me that she may be retiring soon!

  12. #14011

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless  [View Original Post]
    Dana link? Is she posting or UTR?

    F1.
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...o/116988545980

  13. #14010

    Dana link

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless  [View Original Post]
    Dana link? Is she posting or UTR?

    F1.
    Dana is a nice safe old provider who I've seen in Altamonte a few times. Getting her can be at times a challenge but I swear she must do kegal exercises because that is one tight kitty. Her link is below.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...coast/93763481

  14. #14009

    Funny

    I know I don't post enough, thanks older mongers for your guidance. Reminded me when I dreamed with Jen Jen in cape Canaveral. First thing I ask was is RoadWarrior in the closet, we both had a good laugh.

    RIP RoadWarrior.

  15. #14008

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless  [View Original Post]
    Dana link? Is she posting or UTR?.
    Posting on Skip the Games and listcrawler today! Unfortunately, my tech skills are still limited and I can't post a link, but I'm sure one of you younger tech savvy mongers will do it for me!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape