Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 457 of 906 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 507 557 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 13578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6738
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjpolyman  [View Original Post]
    Her phone number is 502-XXX-3222. She works her scam on Fern Valley Rd.
    She got me too yesterday, she was a little nervous, then stated I have to go to my car for something. She said let me back in. Then the Maintenance dude just used his key to let himself in and told me I had to move my vehicle and report to the office. Manager said I was ok to park where I was at and didn't have to register since I was not staying overnight. I waited for a bit and then bounced, crickets.

    I was going to leave a review and poof, ad was gone, and I didn't take any pictures before I set up the appointment. My brain was thinking this was a bad idea since she was acting weird, however my other brain wanted some action. Should have listened to myself, would have saved me some cash.

    She listed as 26, she was a little spinner. Her picture didn't really match her, looked like she has fallen on hard times.

  2. #6737
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjpolyman  [View Original Post]
    Her phone number is 502-XXX-3222. She works her scam on Fern Valley Rd.
    https://callescort.org/502-324-3222

    I heard she robs people. Plus she robbed me a few years ago but got my money back from the police in Indiana. Was a super weird night.

  3. #6736

    Supposed Scam

    This is the girl who the other user says robbed him. I wrote her too glad I felt like it was TGTBT when I couldn't find any info on her. Other ads are gone but these remain on STG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scam.jpg‎  

  4. #6735

    Scammer. Sophi / Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjpolyman  [View Original Post]
    Her phone number is 502-XXX-3222. She works her scam on Fern Valley Rd.
    Thank you. That helped. This is Mercedes / Sophi whatever she goes by these days. Unfortunately a known scammer that has gotten over over on several of us.

    https://callescort.org/502-324-3222

    Should probably avoid this one guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 147BC241-5C99-4EBF-B760-55883E00A2DD.jpeg‎   F5DE9FF1-029F-42F9-86A4-1D2E69B12E32.jpeg‎  

  5. #6734
    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    There's still plenty of availability this evening, tonight and tomorrow. Come see her before she is gone!
    Inbox is full.

  6. #6733

    She will rob you and take off with your money

    Her phone number is 502-XXX-3222. She works her scam on Fern Valley Rd.

  7. #6732

    Plenty of availability.

    There's still plenty of availability this evening, tonight and tomorrow. Come see her before she is gone!

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hope is back in town this weekend! She will not be in town the following weekend though so this will be the last opportunity to see her for at least a couple of weeks. She has availability from 6 pm Friday until around 10 pm Sunday.

    If you already have my contact information then please just reach out to me there for an appointment. Otherwise, if you'd like to see her then PM me with either a text app number or a KIK handle and I will respond there. Senior and active members receive priority. Gentlemen only. Thanks!

    Check this thread for a few additional photos.

  8. #6731

    Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjpolyman  [View Original Post]
    Her and her boyfriend robbed me and took off with my money. Stay away or it will cost you dearly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/93871795
    Can we get a name, number or description to know to avoid?

  9. #6730
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjpolyman  [View Original Post]
    Her and her boyfriend robbed me and took off with my money. Stay away or it will cost you dearly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/93871795
    The ad is gone. Guys, if you get robbed, they will delete the ad so start taking screen shots so they can't pull this shit again. Now only the person robbed knows what she looks like and she can easily get another one of us.

  10. #6729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Beware of this one

    The link is dead (not surprising after a robbery). What other information can you give us to identify who she / they are?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjpolyman  [View Original Post]
    Her and her boyfriend robbed me and took off with my money. Stay away or it will cost you dearly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/93871795

  11. #6728

    Beware of this one

    Her and her boyfriend robbed me and took off with my money. Stay away or it will cost you dearly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/93871795

  12. #6727

    Sarah Jane (SJ)

    If anyone has any info on her, I'm a old friend and can't get thru to her, thru fb or phone numbers, if someone knows something please pm me. Thanks in advance.

  13. #6726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Juliet

    Saw her recently for a QV. Super easy setup, nice location and the room was clean and nice.

    Met me at the door in fishnet stockings and greeted me with a hug. I just wanted the QV.

    The BBBJ was incredible, and she did DT even without me having to ask. She took it D-E-E-P! I asked for the BBBJCIM and she happily obliged. And those massive boobs look even better in person!!

    *SHE* looks even better in person. Her pics don't do her justice. She was very personable and made me feel comfortable right from the start. I recommend her highly if you like BBBJCIM and DT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno502  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she pulled her ads and profile off EB. Still has an ad on STG.

    Juliet's link https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...-/161269984650.

  14. #6725

    Genisis

    Met up with her this morning. Didn't opt for FS, but got one hellava BBJ / tty fk. Her tits are amazing, and she really likes to please! Have fun and stay safe everyone!

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5026860872

  15. #6724

    Info on Faith

    Any info on this chick? Way too good looking to have no reviews or reputation but does respond to texting. Who is brave enough to TOFTT?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails faith.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape