Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 25732
-
10-02-22 02:51 #17422Senior Member

Posts: 92No name
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/725174722546
Posted on skip. Staying at Dayton Motor Lodge. That should tell you something right there. Communication was easy responded quick for this type of provider. Is the person in the pics, but much much abused used and beat down. She was easy going for the most part but menu was very very limited. No Greek, no cim, no cg, no, no, no was the word. Basically a semi bbj / hand job. All kinds of lurkers around but had no issues during visit. She was heavily bruised everywhere arms, tits, legs, stomach. Looked like she had been in a car accident, said rough visit with last client. Would repeat in a hard pinch but only then.
-
10-02-22 02:33 #17421Regular Member

Posts: 15Kendra
How do you know she has a friend named tammy.
-
10-02-22 00:01 #17420Senior Member

Posts: 827Kendra
She is in Middletown. Has anyone seen her before? Nothing shows up in a search. She has a friend, Tammy, that is in the business as well. Any info is appreciated.
TIA.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...endra/50207953
-
10-01-22 23:36 #17419Senior Member

Posts: 827Nina
I texted with her last week but never pulled the trigger. She gave me an address and it would of been a 2 hr round trip and I just didn't want to do that. I forget her rate. It was either 200 or 250 for an hr. The funny thing is there are no reviews on the Richmond site for her. And, Richmond mongers are looking in Dayton for girls. You should post your question in the Richmond thread and include her link. See if anybody over there recognizes her. From her pics I would say she has bad baby damage to her stomach. She's trying hard to hide it.
Originally Posted by Siciliantony78
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-22 18:39 #17418Regular Member

Posts: 2Nina From Richmond!
Does anyone have any info on Nina from Richmond, that posts Everyday! Looks VERY suspect.
-
10-01-22 05:48 #17417Senior Member

Posts: 353Bareback
She offered bareback right out of the gate.
Originally Posted by HornyJJ
[View Original Post]
No upcharge.
The smell kept my big head working.
-
10-01-22 05:31 #17416Banned Member

Posts: 619Sounds like Gwen
I saw Sofia. Looks like she might be Gwen from Seinfeld.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 20:55 #17415Senior Member

Posts: 190Sofia
I visited Sophia today, she was ready on time, dressed sexy, and smelling good. She's very sweet and I had a fun time with her. No drugs doesn't even drink. She endeavors to take care of herself unlike many escorts in Dayton. I will repeat when it's available for me. I know there's a variety of reports on her but I can only share my experience. She did tell me the bareback video was not a client. People seem to jump to conclusions here pretty quick. She is a bigger lady but her pictures are current.
-
09-30-22 17:08 #17414Senior Member

Posts: 63Something fishy
Well that'll happen when you stack dudes up one right after the other and let them bareback ya. She doesn't have time to freshen up! I'm thinking I got lucky she didn't text me back to set something up.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 12:49 #17413Regular Member

Posts: 11Thank you
Thanks for the reply! I have read she has demons, but I was curious 100% about looks. Also. It's hard to find reviews on someone with such a common name.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
Who's the prettiest provider that isn't covered everything?
-
09-30-22 11:45 #17412Senior Member

Posts: 424Star
I've seen a couple of people using that name. Are we talking about the same Star in Miamisburg? I've never seen cowboy hat, but the same young punk looking guy around her age came from her room both times.
Originally Posted by MightyDemTim
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-22 11:39 #17411Senior Member

Posts: 424Star
A little more belly than the pics but a very pretty girl. Says she had a baby a year ago and she hasn't lost the weight again.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
I've visited twice, both times it's been a long series of "I need 10 more minutes" and "I'm almost ready" texts and "I fell asleep".
I wasn't in any particular hurry though, and so far it's been worth it.
You usually see the boyfriend leave her room and make himself scarce.
-
09-30-22 09:52 #17410Senior Member

Posts: 661Anybody know anything about this one?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/062180907261
-
09-30-22 09:28 #17409Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
09-30-22 09:00 #17408Senior Member

Posts: 353Sofia
Big let down after reading the reviews, dead fish fuck and not only un interested but smelled like fish.
I had to roll the windows down on way home.
I requested she be fresh a and d I don't think she showered all day.
She is much bigger than pics.
Communication was spot with English.
150 damage wish I could have it back.
Your warned.












Reply With Quote





