Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 866 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 916 966 1366 1866 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 41278
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28303

    Might have missed it

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/753415329410

    Has anyone pertaining in this. Asked a lot of questions on her website. Just asking look like some of you mongers got her before me. I'll pass just asking.

    Pipe approves this message!

  2. #28302

    No, her mom is not in the game anymore

    She is still top level provider here in JAX, I was shocked to see that many ads with different tel # she posted recently on STG. She never was a high volume provider. Either these are traps or she needs to work so hard now she has to support both her and her BF drug habits. She rarely posted before because she always has many repeating clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by JFriday  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to see her again but, if anybody else does, ask her what happened to her mom and if she's still in the game and where she posts.

  3. #28301

    Red Summer Dress

    Noticed this one a couple hours ago. Legit. Wearing a pleasant summer dress & needing a new friend at the BP, University & 95. Seemed nice enough, sober, not short & not big. Speaks well. Not model material but not hideous, probably the person in the photos + 5-10. Plans for me so not.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/red-heads-do-it-best-daddy/126399302865
    Last edited by JakeGold21; 09-30-22 at 21:04. Reason: Forgot link

  4. #28300
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    She used to be reliable for me for at least 6-7 months. Things have changed drastically recently.

    I am hoping for a housing crash and recession soon.

    This COVID thing ruined everything.
    Me too. Put my stack of cash I've hoarded to work on real estate, stock, and cheap pussy.

  5. #28299

    I Repeat. Jodie Westside Is To Be Avoided, Mongers Stay Away From Jodie

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowLearner678  [View Original Post]
    Nope, not a setup. And yeah, I know it takes longer than 30 mins to post, as admins have to moderate everything. But I figured I would ask, see what people say when the post would pop up. And my post after the questions was pretty much after I got my qv over and done with. Yeah, she was worth it. If you want to say something about being a trap, how about the post of "jade at the airport"? Tried to get with her but she wanted a picture of me, she never responded back after that. Plus, I have no shame in saying this, but this is my first year in dabbling in sex. Trying to catch up on 10 years worth of experience in one year, don't really have a lot of resistance when it comes to getting it done.
    This is clearly a trap to lure in mongers!

    I repeat. Avoid Jodie Westside / JoJo or whatever she calls herself. It is a trap to lure mongers in, plain and simple.

    Stay safe out there and avoid traps.

  6. #28298

    Questions

    Been following the thread and just wanted to confirm some things.

    1) I'm assuming the good mandy is actually dead right? Haven't seen her posted about since someone here mentioned she possibly OD'd.

    2) What happened to big booty brandi? Saw her in 2019 and planned on repeating when I was back in the city but haven't seen her post lately.

    3) life sized barbie doll pawg. Still around?

  7. #28297
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    An ad with a new phone number. I suspect somebody is just using Jodie's pics and trying to scam people.

    Jodie has always been a ghost queen, but I've heard nothing but good things about her service and never a story about a robbery or even theft. I'll hold off on judgment until somebody confirms that they saw her in person and there are shenanigans going on.
    I'm not going to see her again but, if anybody else does, ask her what happened to her mom and if she's still in the game and where she posts.

  8. #28296

    Yep, "Jodie" is sus

    An ad with a new phone number. I suspect somebody is just using Jodie's pics and trying to scam people.

    Jodie has always been a ghost queen, but I've heard nothing but good things about her service and never a story about a robbery or even theft. I'll hold off on judgment until somebody confirms that they saw her in person and there are shenanigans going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    I would be suspicious of this one. I've seen Jodie before and she's been reviewed on this board. This is a new tel#. Lately she's not been doing anything but day times. I answered this latest add about a week ago and got a run around in a place she used to stay at. Saw a few DB's hanging out there and I suspect it was them sending the messages. I am always very careful because I stay protected and ready for the drop at any time and try to avoid conflict and the need to use other force. I suspect this is not Jodie setting up these ads and who ever is giving sketch review you may want to have that poster on your watch list too.

  9. #28295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131

    Not dead

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxMonger904  [View Original Post]
    She's dead.
    She is not dead. She turn me down when she was walking PH 2 months ago. And I seen her around the youngerman a couple weeks ago. She has even been posting STG and active on her FB.

  10. #28294

    Jojo used to be reliable

    She used to be reliable for me for at least 6-7 months. Things have changed drastically recently.

    I am hoping for a housing crash and recession soon.

    This COVID thing ruined everything.

  11. #28293
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowLearner678  [View Original Post]
    The best thing I could think of would be the guy I saw hanging around outside downstairs. Or someone similar, he Was walking her red nose pitt, looked like a puppy to me. He just walked the puppy and that was it. She said that was her neighbor though.
    I see why you call yourself slow. The guy and the dog belong to jojo. They've been together for a while. He doesn't normally bother, but did sort of rush her once. They do dope together and according to her is the main reason she's a flake when it comes to meeting dates.

  12. #28292
    Shill for Westside Jamie/Jodie ignore my posts


    Posts: 14

    First time really posting review

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Jamie/Jodie if you do this again I'll edit your posts so they say you are giving guys AIDS

    A2

  13. #28291
    Shill for Westside Jamie/Jodie ignore my posts


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    I swear I was just going to ask the same thing. It's not even 20 minutes. I'm guessing you were at the door, or no drive at all. Ran in, got to the deed in like 5 minutes, finished and then left. Sounds funky to me.
    Me and her talked for a little, being really the second person I have been with (though I have gotten it on with a couple SWans quite a bit, but someone like her twice), yeah, the headache medicine really was what turned it into a qv. Was about to burst when she got on the bed and was ready for doggy. Didn't last long after that.

  14. #28290
    Shill for Westside Jamie/Jodie ignore my posts


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Weird posts, back to back asking a question like had never seen her before then less than 30 minutes later says he had a heavenly dream with her. That is not believable! This forum takes longer than 30 minutes to post anything, so this was some type of set-up to lure in Mongers! It may be a Selfie. It may be her Pimp. It may be her DB boyfriend. It may be LEO. Whoever it was, both postings combined smell of being a set-up to lure mongers in!

    Mongers do not get lured into that trap. Simply be safe and Avoid Jodie Westside.
    Nope, not a setup. And yeah, I know it takes longer than 30 mins to post, as admins have to moderate everything. But I figured I would ask, see what people say when the post would pop up. And my post after the questions was pretty much after I got my qv over and done with. Yeah, she was worth it. If you want to say something about being a trap, how about the post of "jade at the airport"? Tried to get with her but she wanted a picture of me, she never responded back after that. Plus, I have no shame in saying this, but this is my first year in dabbling in sex. Trying to catch up on 10 years worth of experience in one year, don't really have a lot of resistance when it comes to getting it done.

  15. #28289
    Shill for Westside Jamie/Jodie ignore my posts


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    To be clear, this jojo / Jodie is awesome!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/493607972513

    Saw her today, fit, fun, sexy, GFE, but everything covered, looks exactly like her pictures. Does have a dog or two she had to put in the bathroom and a cat in the room. I did see a white DB In a white hoodie hanging around nearby just before and just after, but no interaction or interference. 120 for HHR.
    The best thing I could think of would be the guy I saw hanging around outside downstairs. Or someone similar, he Was walking her red nose pitt, looked like a puppy to me. He just walked the puppy and that was it. She said that was her neighbor though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape