Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 552 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4311

    Priscilla

    Don't get VIP from her, I few months ago I got a VIP with her and before we went to the room, she promised all this things and once we were in to it she.

    Backed away saying thatif I wanted I can watch her dance and I play with my self, I just got up and left, then she asked for a tip, I just laughed and walked away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprayman  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone ever got any extras off Priscilla from Kittens? Or had a dance with her?

    She's got a Latina look, all natural with a big booty. Has great pole dancing skills too. Usually find the ones who can dance well are less likely to give out extras LOL. So maybe she's strict with no extras?

    She has an PriscillaVIP. Haven't heard her mentioned in this thread yet. Possible she had another name at a different club before but heard she's been at Kittens for at least a year. Next trip to Seattle was thinking of seeing what she would do. Thanks.
    .

  2. #4310

    Social handles?

    So I've seen there's a selection of girls that offer extras. Most notably Monse (from what I've seen). So, obviously keep an eye out for their lineup. But does anyone know if the girls that offer extras have an IG to look for when there's a new line up? Or even a Twitter?

  3. #4309

    Don't get dances from Anya

    She is just awful, don't do it.

    I texted Cream on Tuesday, asking her for her schedule. She replied that she would be working day shift Wednesday, and Thursday. I let her know I was planning on coming by Thursday.

    I showed up around 1 pm on Thursday. The lady at the door said she had 2 girls working, and one in a room. It was a yummy spinner named Paisley, and an older lady with fake tits, named Luna. I have had awkward dances from Luna in the past. She got me across the finish line, but she was not good at it. I txt Cream, and she tells me she is running behind schedule.

    After hanging out for a good hour, Anya appears. I am guessing she was the girl in the room. She is one of my favorites. So, I am happy to see her. She immediately goes to the back for a good 7 songs. She reappears only to go to the back again, for a long stretch. Some other ladies showed up. Entice was there. I got a $20 worm up dance. It was guaranteed to make me hard. It did not. The only thing hard, was her tits. Daytona chatted with me. Harmony was there. She is really nice to look at. However, if she does anything fun, I am guessing I am too cheap to partake. Layloni was there. At around 3:30 pm, Anya reappears, Next, I see her in street clothes leaving.

    One of my favorite ladies has gotten too damn popular. I should have kept my mouth shut about her. So, I went home and beat off.

  4. #4308
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Pandora's day crew have the best selections and offers more attentiveness. Monse, Martina & Anya are best values and will happily drain you. Kittens has some hotties and more hustlers. They push hard to upsell you on rooms.
    Thanks! I'll look out for them if I go. I did have a nice dance with Gwen, but it was just a dance.

  5. #4307

    Priscilla

    Hey anyone ever got any extras off Priscilla from Kittens? Or had a dance with her?

    She's got a Latina look, all natural with a big booty. Has great pole dancing skills too. Usually find the ones who can dance well are less likely to give out extras LOL. So maybe she's strict with no extras?

    She has an PriscillaVIP. Haven't heard her mentioned in this thread yet. Possible she had another name at a different club before but heard she's been at Kittens for at least a year. Next trip to Seattle was thinking of seeing what she would do. Thanks.

  6. #4306

    Attire

    It's been awhile since I've been to a strip club. But when I do, I usually wear baggy sweats. Go alone. That way you can be yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I'm an overweight man. I haven't been to a club in a very long time. From what I've been reading, it's possible to have very nice time. In an effort to maintain subtlety, my normal, every day clothes (jeans, suspenders, shirt) won't work. I have some track pants that would be better suited. Is that appropriate?

    Thank.
    .

  7. #4305
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyShorty  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in the south end of Seattle for a work thing and was thinking of going to Kittens to celebrate my birthday. I've never visited and I've seen some mixed reviews. Anyone have any recommendations on choosing among Kittens, Pandora's and Playground (also haven't been since name / ownership change). The latter two are closer to home. I don't want to hit up Sugars since that's my regular spot, want to try a new place to me. Where can I get the best bang for my buck and any dancer recommendations?

    I definitely want attention in the club.
    Pandora's day crew have the best selections and offers more attentiveness. Monse, Martina & Anya are best values and will happily drain you. Kittens has some hotties and more hustlers. They push hard to upsell you on rooms.

  8. #4304
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    I am also a big guy. My go to uniform is sweatpants with no underwear and a Tshirt.
    I tried sweat pants, but lack of pockets and a fly was annoying. I do thin dark golf pants, commando, and no belt.

  9. #4303

    Harmony

    Quote Originally Posted by AreYouDone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on harmony? She was a sexy as hell barista and I've wanted to see her since she started dancing.
    Do a search on this thread, someone mentioned her a page or two back. Apparently had fun in VIP.

    I got a dance with her whe she first started, got to suck her perky tits and over the clothes touching down south but nothing else, she suggested more to be had in VIP but I don't do rooms.

  10. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I'm an overweight man. I haven't been to a club in a very long time. From what I've been reading, it's possible to have very nice time. In an effort to maintain subtlety, my normal, every day clothes (jeans, suspenders, shirt) won't work. I have some track pants that would be better suited. Is that appropriate?

    Thank.
    I am also a big guy. My go to uniform is sweatpants with no underwear and a Tshirt.

  11. #4301

    Harmony at pandoras info

    Anyone got info on harmony? She was a sexy as hell barista and I've wanted to see her since she started dancing.

  12. #4300

    Best place for Friday Night Fun?

    I'll be in the south end of Seattle for a work thing and was thinking of going to Kittens to celebrate my birthday. I've never visited and I've seen some mixed reviews. Anyone have any recommendations on choosing among Kittens, Pandora's and Playground (also haven't been since name / ownership change). The latter two are closer to home. I don't want to hit up Sugars since that's my regular spot, want to try a new place to me. Where can I get the best bang for my buck and any dancer recommendations?

    I definitely want attention in the club.

  13. #4299

    Best Club to visit on a Friday afternoon / evening?

    I'm going to be working in the south end of the city tomorrow and Kittens is on my way. I've never been and have been wanting to visit for a while but I'm reading a lot of mixed reviews here. Looking to have a really good time, since I'm also celebrating my birthday. What would be the best club to do that in? I'm avoiding Sugars since I'm used to the dancers there. I have not been to Playground since the name change, and Pandora's was ok last time I went. I would consider going back to Pandora's if I know who I can have a really good time with on a Friday evening.

  14. #4298

    Track pants are fine

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    In Kittens, I either wear sweat pants with no underwear or jogging shorts with no underwear. Never had an issue. Don't know about other clubs.
    If you're more comfortable in track pants, get an Adidas track suit, with matching Adidas Samba Classic shoes. For added drip so she'll lick on the tip, finish with a faux gold chain and pinky ring. Can't go wrong with this look and it costs under $250. Fake gold is fine; strippers only care about green. Have fun!

  15. #4297
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I'm an overweight man. I haven't been to a club in a very long time. From what I've been reading, it's possible to have very nice time. In an effort to maintain subtlety, my normal, every day clothes (jeans, suspenders, shirt) won't work. I have some track pants that would be better suited. Is that appropriate?

    Thank.
    In Kittens, I either wear sweat pants with no underwear or jogging shorts with no underwear. Never had an issue. Don't know about other clubs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape